What's new

Life in Australia as an Immigrant

Oh god Essendon lol.

My sport teams are Perth Glory(football) Fremantle dockers(AFL) Western Force(Super rugby) Western warriors/Perth Scorchers(Cricket)Perth Heat(Baseball)

Ive recently got into playing cricket a lot lately:)

Big bash league starts today:)

hahah i was expecting that - my teams are AFL : Geelong, NRL : St. George

yes it does, lovely summer of cricket - go perth scorchers.
The first match is in sydney i think

I brought skin colour into the discussion cuz you subliminally accuse me of being indian my skin colour shows im not.

Wow, can you get any more racist!

You betrayed your racist nature by linking skin color to the concept of 'Australian'.

I never denied that the false flaggers are Australian; I merely said they were Indian Aussies. Here, I will repeat my post again, this time highlighting in bold.

No need to get into specifics. What I can tell you is that you won't find many non-Indian Aussies who know, much less care, about Pakistan v/s India issues. And you will find even fewer who will support India over China (outside the usual Murdoch media, that is).

I know you will try and squirm out of it, but you are so deeply ingrained in your bigotry you won't even understand the hole you have dug yourself into.

And dont accuse me of bigotry almost every post of yours is something against indians or westerners if something gets brought up about Pakistan or islam you merely defend everything and then bring in some accusations at the west.

Again BS. My criticism of Western government policies has nothing to do with race.

A confirmed bigot like you can never understand that immigrant groups can lobby and work to influence policies of the host governments.

As for Indian, yes, I challenge Indians when they speak nonsense. For sensible Indians, I have respect.

Your bigotry was clearly shown on your opinion of the cronulla riots.

Just shouting 'bigotry' doesn't make a point.

Everyone from Australian law enforcement to community organizations ridiculed the racist narrative peddled out by your side. Only the Murdoch media and opportunistic bigots like you were excusing the cronulla riots as justified.

BS. You betrayed your racist nature by linking skin color to the concept of 'Australian'.

I never denied that the false flaggers are Australian; I merely said they were Indian Aussies. Here, I will repeat my post again, this time highlighting in bold.

I know you will try and squirm out of it, but you are so deeply ingrained in your bigotry you won't even understand the hole you have dug yourself into.

Again BS. My criticism of Western government policies has nothing to do with race.

A confirmed bigot like you can never understand that immigrant groups can lobby and work to influence policies of the host governments.

As for Indian, yes, I challenge Indians when they speak nonsense. For sensible Indians, I have respect.

I accuse you of linking skin colour to Australian because almost every australian poster you say is a false flagger or has indian origin.

Therefore i say you DONT have to be white to be Australian.

There is no racism in that buddy.

Did i say your criticism of western goverments has anything to do with race?

More Indian hallucinations. I told 5ever if he was going to cook up a new ID. No mention of Aussie4ever.

So if you respect indians why do you generalise so much?

You must be one of those Indian IT 'geniuses'.

Typical Indian comprehension problems.

Dont accuse me of racism and bigotry bro look at your self and lol@ crys for racism because i brought up that im white and not indian.

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Just shouting 'bigotry' doesn't make a point.

Everyone from Australian law enforcement to community organizations ridiculed the racist narrative peddled out by your side. Only the Murdoch media and opportunistic bigots like you were excusing the cronulla riots as justified.

lol ok heres the your reason why u think the cronulla riots started

"White boys were jelous of lebanese talking to there women"

Had nothing to do with a lifeguard getting gang bashed for being australian huh? liked your use of the term "White boy"

In Cronulla, the white boys were getting pissed off that brown people were coming to 'their' beach. Even worse that they were chatting up the girls.

Thats officially what you said.lolol

hahah i was expecting that - my teams are AFL : Geelong, NRL : St. George

yes it does, lovely summer of cricket - go perth scorchers.
The first match is in sydney i think

Yeah i was gonna go to the perth scorchers match tomorrow but couldnt=\ I think we'll get hammered by the sydney and melbourne teams anyway lol.

Yeah i was gonna go to the perth scorchers match tomorrow but couldnt=\ I think we'll get hammered by the sydney and melbourne teams anyway lol.

We'll give them a fight :D

I wanted to but i am driving down to Albany with some mates.

Havent been Albany in years the road there takes u through the mountains no?
Mountains?
I drove there before via Albany hwy and didn't see no mountains.
Perhaps if you take a de-tour and go via Stirling ranges there are some magnificent views and mountains.

borden8.jpg

Mountains?
I drove there before via Albany hwy and didn't see no mountains.
Perhaps if you take a de-tour and go via Stirling ranges there are some magnificent views and mountains.

Ah ok that must be what im thinking of.

I accuse you of linking skin colour to Australian because almost every australian poster you say is a false flagger or has indian origin.

Therefore i say you DONT have to be white to be Australian.

I am enjoying your pathetic dance to squirm out of your racist hole. Nowhere did I imply anything about skin color. It's only You who made the subliminal connection that Indian = dark and Australian = white so, to prove that you are 'Australian', you showed us your white skin. And you said "my skin color shows that I'm not [Indian]".

As if white skin somehow constitutes proof of being Australian v/s Indian.

There is no racism in that buddy.

The sad part is that you won't even understand your racism, no matter what.

Did i say your criticism of western goverments has anything to do with race?

You implied that being critical of Western governments makes someone unAustralian.

So if you respect indians why do you generalise so much?

I respect Indians who are sane. But there are many, the majority here, who engage in comical chest thumping.

Dont accuse me of racism and bigotry bro look at your self and lol@ crys for racism because i brought up that im white and not indian.

You offered your white skin as 'evidence' that you are Australian. If you don't understand the innate racism of that statement, you are truly beyond help.

"White boys were jelous of lebanese talking to there women"

How nice that you didn't provide a link to that post so people could get context. More importantly. both sides in this conflict were Australian. It was white Australians against middle eastern Australians. Both sides were teenage boys, hence white boys v/s middle eastern boys. The "white boys" were bashing anyone who was not white, including a Bangladeshi!

The real clincher of your racism was your repeated use of "Lebs v/s Aussies", as if "Lebs" are not "Aussies" also. According to you, the term "Aussies" implies whites; the "Lebs" are not Aussies in your book.

Had nothing to do with a lifeguard getting gang bashed for being australian huh?

The police investigations revealed a pattern of animosities both ways going back several months. I like the way you repeat the racist justification for the riots, even though it has been debunked by the police.

I said no such thing. It's your kind that sees everything in racial terms, and you just proved it by bringing in skin colr into the discussion.

Despite your current 'reasonable guy' persona, your previous posts betray a vicious bigotry towards certain ethnic groups. The same kind of bigotry that is expressed by some Indians.

OMG!! Developereo, you all right buddy.. I don't know what's the cause of your ire as the thread was pretty calm and informative to certain extent before your arrival and then you came with your double aussie false flag accusations.. I would definitely like to know the reason of accusation keeping just this thread in mind and context..

Developereo and Aussie4ever - lets move on from this heated debate.

Its Friday arvo :whistle: :bounce: :cheers: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom