What's new

Life in Australia as an Immigrant

A penal colony that was imposed on the indigenous aborigines. That is Australia. Look at the map of the globe. It is so wrong. South Asians and Chinese with bulging population should have easy access to Australia's land and resources. Eventually the Whites must shed their dominance to the Asians.

You've convinced me! xdrive and Aussie4ever are false flaggers.

You must be one of those Indian IT 'geniuses'.

If "they certainly would never defend India over China", they may as well not do the reverse.

Logic, not your forte, is it? No worries.

Since this topic doesn't involve 'Muslim invasion of India' we never expected anything from you.

"more Chinese than the Chinese"

Indian insecurities are always fun to witness. Especially when they get their 'superpower' clock cleaned.

The point i was trying to make is that with alleged false flag accusations you are trying to vent of your other obvious frustration on Indians.

I already explained how ordinary Australians are not involved in India/Pakistan/China matters.

As for Indians, there is no frustration, only amusement on my part to watch the parade of Indian false flaggers

If your point is about the trends here at PDF then its has nothing to do with the question in principle asked i.e. life as an immigrant in Australia.

If you read my post, I stated explicitly that he shouldn't form his opinion of Australia based on 'Aussie' posts on PDF. Ordinary Australians are much nicer than the sampling on PDF.

He accused that Malaysian guy of being an Indian.

He accused Cardsharp and Chinese Dragon of being Indian apoligists.

He accuses Ahmad (afghan member) of being an Indian , whose user name back then was Unity .

it just goes on................

I already exposed any number of Indian false flaggers. Of course, it is much easier when you have such a large sampling to chose from.

And it's not like anyone jumps on Indian false flaggers the way Indians gang up on suspected Chinese/Pakistani false flaggers. The Indian lynch mob mentality was on display just recently in the thread about 3rd largest auto market by 2015.

You must be one of those Indian IT 'geniuses'.

I don't know what you mean. I certianly don't consider myself a genius. And where did the IT come from? :lol:

I already explained how ordinary Australians are not involved in India/Pakistan/China matters.

Riiight... so they can't possibly be real Australians.

As for Indians, there is no frustration, only amusement on my part to watch the parade of Indian false flaggers.

Don't kid yourself. The only thing that's been amusing is watching you accuse every Tom, Dick and Harry of being an Indian. It was funny when you weren't a "think tank" and now that you are, it's friggin' hilarious.

If you read my post, I stated explicitly that he shouldn't form his opinion of Australia based on 'Aussie' posts on PDF. Ordinary Australians are much nicer than the sampling on PDF.

Let me guess? This whole tantrum is because one of the Australians here didn't agree with you. And in case you didn't now, people are nicer in real life. It's not exactly a secret

I already exposed any number of Indian false flaggers. Of course, it is much easier when you have such a large sampling to chose from.

And it's not like anyone jumps on Indian false flaggers the way Indians gang up on suspected Chinese/Pakistani false flaggers. The Indian lynch mob mentality was on display just recently in the thread about 3rd largest auto market by 2015.

No one jumps on "Indian false flaggers" because no other Pakistani except you is gifted with the awesome skill of weeding out "Indians".

12311818.jpg

Immigration to Australia is a relatively new trend. People started moving to Australia only when entry to US / Europe was tightened. Australia has a lot to learn from US / Europe in terms of immigration policies.

Spoken like a true ignorant. Compare the ratio of immigrants in Australia and you will find it higher then the rest of the world and this relatively new trend that you speak of started 20 years ago and gained momentum 10-12 years ago!

Its pretty damn high, and the more you earn the percentage increases.

34g7qm1.jpg

Where did you get the ratios from? My salary in 2006 was over 84k and I was paying like 24-26% tax and no more.

Australia is like any other country. You have decent people and you have idiots.

Don't form your opinion of Australia from posters on this forum. Many of them are Indians hiding behind double Australian flag to peddle their anti-Muslim, anti-Arab or anti-Pakistan bigotry.

The Australian media is absolutely crap, but the ordinary people are fine.

haha true :D

Its very easy to recognise Australian/American/British with Indian origin on this forum :P They can hide their origin but they cannot hide their attitude and mentality : D

i am not an immigrant, i am australian.

if you come here for work, are a genuine good person and dont rip off my country or people then welcome.

you will find if you are decent, treat people with respect, dont get into trouble, dont try change our way of life, accept australia and its culture, and dont try changing it. people for the most part will treat you like anyone else. of course some just wont like you ( but you get idiots in every country ), but the majority will think your alright.

if you are not a good person, if you come here and do crime, mouth off, treat our women crap, rip off my country and its people, if you try to change our way of life and culture, because you dont believe in say christmas, or bacon etc then seriously dont come,and most people wont like you, you would just further make people not like others from your country without little reason, and it be totally on your head, as it is with many others.

but anyway, if you got something good to offer my country, then welcome to come

treat our women crap

Mate, if they treat your women with love, compassion, and caress them, you still mind.

because you dont believe in say christmas, or bacon etc then seriously dont come

So you are saying that Jewish people and Muslims are not welcome in Australia as they don't celebrate Christmas and don't like bacon ?

I don't know what you mean. I certanly don't consider myself a genius. And where did the IT come from? :lol:

I didn't expect you to 'get' it. Hence the genius part is doubly applicable.

Riiight... so they can't possibly be real Australians.

Since you seem to have missed it, I will quote myself again.

No need to get into specifics. What I can tell you is that you won't find many non-Indian Aussies who know, much less care, about Pakistan v/s India issues. And you will find even fewer who will support India over China (outside the usual Murdoch media, that is).

'Murdoch media' is the Australian equivalent of the Fox News crowd. Or the Times of India crowd.

They are the ones obsessed about burqas, Lebanese gangs, 'cultural invasion', Chinese threat and other nonsense. We have a few of them on this forum.

Most ordinary Australians are quite apolitical.

Don't kid yourself. The only thing that's been amusing is watching you accuse every Tom, Dick and Harry of being an Indian. It was funny when you weren't a "think tank" and now that you are, it's friggin' hilarious.

If Indians were proud of their flag and hadn't developed a reputation as the number one group of false flaggers, nobody would accuse Indians.

You don't see Americans, Russians, or even too many Chinese, hiding behind other flags; this is very much an Indian speciality.

And an amusing one at that, considering all the 'supapowah' claims.

Let me guess? This whole tantrum is because one of the Australians here didn't agree with you. And in case you didn't now, people are nicer in real life. It's not exactly a secret

For an example of real tantrums by mobs of Indians, head on over to any thread that gives a reality check to 'supapowah' Indians. Here's a typical case:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/146807-why-does-india-want-compare-itself-china.html

No one jumps on "Indian false flaggers" because no other Pakistani except you is gifted with the awesome skill of weeding out "Indians".

Indian false flaggers get exposed all the time by Pakistani and Chinese (not to mention Bangladeshi) posters. That's when Indians open their trademark whining threads about how PDF is unfair to Indians.

I didn't expect you to 'get' it. Hence the genius part is doubly applicable.

Right, I'll let you chuckle at your own little joke then.

If Indians were proud of their flag and hadn't developed a reputation as the number one group of false flaggers, nobody would accuse Indians.

You don't see Americans, Russians, or even too many Chinese, hiding behind other flags; this is very much an Indian speciality.

And an amusing one at that, considering all the 'supapowah' claims.

Bit rich coming from a Pakistani. Hmm... let's think. Who was that revered "Indian" poster again? AJTR was it? :lol:

Indian false flaggers get exposed all the time by Pakistani and Chinese (not to mention Bangladeshi) posters. That's when Indians open their trademark whining threads about how PDF is unfair to Indians.

Exposed my foot. Just like you exposed Rezavan, xdrive, Aussie4ever etc. ?

Right, I'll let you chuckle at your own little joke then.

Most people will get the joke about Indian IT geniuses.

Bit rich coming from a Pakistani. Hmm... let's think. Who was that revered "Indian" poster again? AJTR was it? :lol:

I didn't follow the ajtr saga very closely. I know she annoyed Indians to no end, but she also posted negative articles about Pakistan. She reminded me more of Arundhati (JT?) Roy more than anything else.

Exposed my foot. Just like you exposed Rezavan, xdrive, Aussie4ever etc. ?

Can you show me where I accused xdrive and Aussie4ever of being Indians?

As for exposing Indians, the list is long. I only remember one of the recent ones: a 'British professor' called wind who turned out to be as Indian as they come.

There are false flaggers from every country, to say that only Indians do it is wrong.

Just the yesterday we had a certain Mr Davidson, An American, who couldn't stop praising China and wanted to do "friendship" with Chinese people. The guy could barely speak English:lol:

Back
Top Bottom