What's new

Letters to KPK Administration prior to Attack on DI Khan

How can a convoy of 100+ Taliban with 15-20 cars go unnoticed? On the top of that you had accurate intelligence reports. Why did you have to wait for them to strike first and then take reactionary measures? Why didn't you go after them first and strike them hard?

I am not justifying or defending anybody. The whole things was pathetic. But let's not make knee jerk and emotional comments which make no sense, such as dissolving the Army, killing everybody responsible and other stuff.

Sure indeed. There is nothing to be dissolved, nobody to be executed. That is simply absurd. One has to do "one's best with whatever one has".
But as said earlier; no lessons seem to have been learned from past incidents. There seems to be little indication of even any kind of "contingency plan" in place. Abbottabad showed that to be true at the Highest Levels.
This shows the same thing at lower levels. Hardly a comforting thought.
No resistance, little casualties; a walk-over for the perpetrators. Who will take the "can" for that?

It falls squarely on the police, the police should have been ready, they should have had the proper weapons, they should have called in reinforcements. Not go to the Army. Otherwise, just tell everyone that hey, we are incompetent, depute the Army to guard jails as well.

I don't know if Pakistan has the equivalent of a National Guard, which is an intermediate force, in terms of capability, between regular police and the active military. If not, this was a job for the army because the regular police is hopelessly outgunned by the terrorists.

The point is that, if the warning notices are legitimate, then this was a golden opportunity to lure and trap the terrorists -- all 150 of them and their equipment, not to mention the morale blow to them instead of us.

For those who did not understand this, it means, "Truth hurts"

Actually, it means "truth is bitter", but thank you for the infraction about using urdu. I can only hope that the same standard will be applied to other posts.

Actually, it means "truth is bitter", but thank you for the infraction about using urdu. I can only hope that the same standard will be applied to other posts.

It was a warning (and not an infraction) because your posts were getting too difficult to comprehend for normal users. You are welcome.

Report the posts, and I/other mods will deal with them when I/they see the Reports.

For those who found that difficult, I apologize and try to translate:

"Whatever I say may perhaps be bitter, but it is always the truth."

Ummm... always the truth? Don't toot your own horn like this, you will regret it sooner than later.

I don't know if Pakistan has the equivalent of a National Guard, which is an intermediate force, in terms of capability, between regular police and the active military. If not, this was a job for the army because the regular police is hopelessly outgunned by the terrorists.

The point is that, if the warning notices are legitimate, then this was a golden opportunity to lure and trap the terrorists -- all 150 of them and their equipment, not to mention the morale blow to them instead of us.

Isn't the FC supposed to be precisely that intermediate force between the the police and the military?

Ummm... always the truth? Don't toot your own horn like this, you will regret it sooner than later.

How's the weather in Finland?

So Terrorists come wearing NVG and cutt off light before commencing attack, Please do remind us were police or security prison guards were trained to fight such firepower in dark with only AK-47, without bullet proof vests and NVG's?

Trained professionals Garrison were at 5-10 mint walk distance, were they sleeping when jail attack occured?

No one absolving the negligence of KPK Government, but Aren't there any check posts b/w DI khan South waziristan? ISI issued that alert, why army checkposts in b/w FATA and D.I khan were not put on hightened alert as well?

this is for you my dear

16587_10151511366696373_1419870499_n.jpg

plain and simple, who is responsible for this incompetence

Isn't the FC supposed to be precisely that intermediate force between the the police and the military?

How's the weather in Finland?

Aaa, no. FC is not the intermediate force between the police and the military. FYI, there is the Frontier Corps and the Frontier Constabulary. Which one are you talking about?

As for the weather, was quite pleasant till 2 weeks back. That is till I landed back home and some very dark clouds descended.

How's the weather in Canada?

Aaa, no. FC is not the intermediate force between the police and the military. FYI, there is the Frontier Corps and the Frontier Constabulary. Which one are you talking about?

As for the weather, was quite pleasant till 2 weeks back. That is till I landed back home and some very dark clouds descended.

How's the weather in Canada?

I was referring to the Frontier Constabulary as the paramilitary force between the police and the proper military:

Frontier Constabulary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So are your locations flags correct?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/262411-country-flags.html

The weather here is just fine. You changed your post, but weather from the past? Weather is a current situation by definition, but climate can have history.

Back
Top Bottom