What's new

Lata Mangeshkar Invited as State Guest By Pakistani PM

She should do a concert in Pakistan - perhaps raise money for the flood victims. It should go house full.

I think she is now too old for this job and if i am not wrong, she has stopped singing (i am not sure). Better if you are thinking about concert then only invite her there and play a tape of her old songs :rofl: The tap will do the job of singing and she is present there anyway :rofl:

Yaar wtf is this. Thousands of Pakistanis are in grave misery today and our president is visiting his palace in France and PM is inviting singers and that too from India. First of all PM and govt should leave everything and dedicate themselves to rehabilitation of Pakistanis who have suffered because of this flood. It is much more important than anything else. We don't need Lata or any other singer from anywhere. We need to help our countrymen right now.

:disagree::hitwall:

I think she should not accept the invitation at present time..terrorism situation is not very good in Pakistan...any additional guest mean..extra security is required..already Pakistan's security agencies are stretched to their maximum.
:sick:

:P oh yara terrorists do have some taste for good looking things. what you think they are blind

seriously your post is sillier than mine :P

:sick:

:P oh yara terrorists do have some taste for good looking things. what you think they are blind

seriously your post is sillier than mine :P

Good that you did note the Sarcasm in my post..as I did in yours:)

But seriously half the Pakistan is burning and other half is drowning ..so don't mind if do not include Pakistan in my top 10 holiday destinations...other than humanitarian reasons, there should not be any other visits to Pakistan..at present time atleast.

But seriously half the Pakistan is burning and other half is drowning ..so don't mind if do not include Pakistan in my top 10 holiday destinations...other than humanitarian reasons, there should not be any other visits to Pakistan..at present time atleast.

Who wants you to come to Pakistan in the first place?

:angel:

But seriously half the Pakistan is burning and other half is drowning ..so don't mind if do not include Pakistan in my top 10 holiday destinations...other than humanitarian reasons, there should not be any other visits to Pakistan..at present time atleast. [

Visits at this time are also welcomed and not bad.

BUT the invitation for singing by the PM at this point when the entire nation is gloomy, is in bad taste.

i think there is no formal invitation from gillani and pakistanis would only invite her after they stabilize the current situation. i think a appeal from her will generate a lot of money, that would be of great help to people. we have the example of sachin whn he appealed for cancer people on twitter and generated a lot of money. if she can generate harmony among people wht is wrong with that??

one more thing this will be a symbolic visit becase she doen't perform anymore. people are getting wrong that she will sing in pakistan and entertain any1. her presence is enough to cheer up people

You didn't think to bold the P.S. part which shows your utter bias against Pakistanis.

As far as the enemy state thing is concerned, I didn't know Pakistan was considered a friend in india.

Stop with your hypocrisy, I just mentioned the truth.

Nope we don't view Pakistan as our Enemy :cheers:

well at this time when we are in havoc he was inviting people i have respect to queen of sound lata but this is not a time to invite her better do something for flood efecties 24/7 forget his own interests as PM

Please no one is begging you to come to Pakistan. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom