What's new

Lata Mangeshkar Invited as State Guest By Pakistani PM

The question arises,should she go?
Pakistan has just declined the talks offered by P.Chidambram to Pak regarding Kashmir.
They are supporting separatist movements in Kashmir.
Its a big question.

1-How is Lata connected to any politics of Pakistan and India and where does music come in?

2-Do you have evidence for your "....They are supporting separatist movements in Kashmir.
Its a big question...." nonsense? Or just barking like any other Indian?

Its pathetic, the responses of some from pakistan they don't know that so called enemy India is giving chance to Rahat Fateh Ali khan to perform at the opening and closing ceremonies of common wealth games. And hard earned money of Indians is spend on him to host him and we are also paying him millions. This is just for friendship gesture.

You should rather be concerned about the billions that your Government is wasting on the commonwealth games. Read the Commonwealth games corruption scandal.

Also, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, is capable enough to earn millions by himself. He already sings for Bollywood movies, so i doubt if he cares about your tax payers paying the bill.

You didn't think to bold the P.S. part which shows your utter bias against Pakistanis.

As far as the enemy state thing is concerned, I didn't know Pakistan was considered a friend in india.

Stop with your hypocrisy, I just mentioned the truth.

So you openly declare that India is Pak's enemy?
There is something between the range Enemy-Friends.

Its pathetic, the responses of some from pakistan they don't know that so called enemy India is giving chance to Rahat Fateh Ali khan to perform at the opening and closing ceremonies of common wealth games. And hard earned money of Indians is spend on him to host him and we are also paying him millions. This is just for friendship gesture.

Rubbish. This aint for friendship gesture rather his voice is requirement for the projects he is doing there. Indians are not so nice to pay without getting services. If so why dont you spend the money on poor in India: Period

As far as Lata is concerned she is a great singer no doubt about it

1-How is Lata connected to any politics of Pakistan and India and where does music come in?

2-Do you have evidence for your "....They are supporting separatist movements in Kashmir.
Its a big question...." nonsense? Or just barking like any other Indian?
And you still say music doesn't have any connection with it.
I am barking like any other Indian?
Lata Mangeshkar is the same "any other Indian":tdown:

I think you need to visit Bharat-rakshak to ask what to they think of Pakistan. Try telling them about the range between Enemy-Friends. You can also tell alot of your countrymen on this forum the same who spew venom against Pakistan at the drop of a hat, thanks to the lax moderation on this forum.

Rubbish. This aint for friendship gesture rather his voice is requirement for the projects he is doing there. Indians are not so nice to pay without getting services. If so why dont you spend the money on poor in India: Period

Oh hi misses off topic!:fans:
Our per Capita is more than yours ,how on earth can you solely say that?

No we don't need him rather not a single country other then pakistan need him. Its our show we need to show our culture but we are giving chances to others. Its MY money i have all the rights to talk about it.

You should rather be concerned about the billions that your Government is wasting on the commonwealth games. Read the Commonwealth games corruption scandal.

Also, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, is capable enough to earn millions by himself. He already sings for Bollywood movies, so i doubt if he cares about your tax payers paying the bill.

Corruption scandals are not of ur concern, care about Corruption scandals in ur country where ur money is involve. And we don't need any fat goat to sing but giving him chance and obliging you. But always gets ungrateful feedback.

Guys spare this thread please. Respect the musician and courteous gesture from Pak PM!

No we don't need him rather not a single country other then pakistan need him. Its our show we need to show our culture but we are giving chances to others. Its MY money i have all the rights to talk about it.

Lolzzz if any country doesnt need him then why Indians are going crazy for hiring him.

Come on you arguments are weak

Its your show and you need to show your culture but which culture ??? the real Indian culture or the semi naked flesh showing items these days which are replacing your culture ??

Back
Top Bottom