What's new

Lata Mangeshkar Invited as State Guest By Pakistani PM

Well,Lata ji should think thrice or more than that,before visiting Pak,thats my opinion.

but giving him chance and obliging you. But always gets ungrateful feedback.

mmmmmmmm Just like Hollywood is giving chance to Ash and oblige the Indians but always gets ungrateful feedback in shape of copying its movies by bharti film makers :angel:

Well,Lata ji should think thrice or more than that,before visiting Pak,thats my opinion.

She is great singer and she should be above politics.

But lets see how the orange bajrangis react to it if she decides to visit Pakistan

mmmmmmmm Just like Hollywood is giving chance to Ash and oblige the Indians but always gets ungrateful feedback in shape of copying its movies by bharti film makers :angel:

:bad:
:offtopic:
dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

Music should have no boundaries.

Lataji is a great singer, if she comes to Pakistan its great for Pakistan, not for her.

I enjoye Rahat, Its great that he is in India and entertaining us plus becoming an asset for us.

Our young generation will learn many things from him and in turn our music industry will mature.

You can see the talented Children in Chhote Ustaad in STAR TV

Music should have no boundaries.

Lataji is a great singer, if she comes to Pakistan its great for Pakistan, not for her.

I enjoye Rahat, Its great that he is in India and entertaining us plus becoming an asset for us.

Our young generation will learn many things from him and in turn our music industry will mature.

You can see the talented Children in Chhote Ustaad in STAR TV
So,whose providing the platform?INDIA!
Plz tell that to Jana,the anti Indian girl
:cheers:

After reading all the replies, my reaction was :hitwall::hitwall:

And I got a headache!

These two nations CAN NOT live in peace ever.

Pathetic, the nation is drowning in floods and the PM is busy calling singers over to entertain him.

I think she should not accept the invitation at present time..terrorism situation is not very good in Pakistan...any additional guest mean..extra security is required..already Pakistan's security agencies are stretched to their maximum.

She is great singer and she should be above politics.

But lets see how the orange bajrangis react to it if she decides to visit Pakistan

With his well known reputation, would you accept an invitation from the Groper?

Last edited by a moderator:
She should do a concert in Pakistan - perhaps raise money for the flood victims. It should go house full.

Back
Top Bottom