What's new

Last Air Battle On This Day

Windjammer mercy for poor john doe, you just pretty much demolished this guy.

I guessing this is your SOP: Instead of replying to the actual question , write / scan a bunch of information.

So let me once again ask you : When you recommended that we read the book'My life in the IAF', did you follow your own advice? Have you read it or even seen it in real life? In this very forum, another member clearly called your bluff on this matter, didn't he?

DG asked you for an example "where one's air force has been badly routed by the opposition but still they have won the actual war."

Next he asked you for a source for saying PAF wanted to save three squadrons for future conflicts.

Are these questions answered here? I asked you a few questions too,never got a reply either. Got a whole lot of something else though!
So far you have proved your worth by only digressing from the topic by, chest thumping on hallow victory howlers, claiming your seniority in nothing more than ploy of words, bad mouthing my form of English language, simply a troll in every aspect.
Let me enlighten you, the original topic was, "Last Air Battle On This Day". !!! Which ended with an obsolete Saber shooting down a top line fighter aircraft of the day, more over in the last 40 odd years, other skirmishes and hostilities may have taken place between the two nations, but no air encounters materialized. !!!
As for the cheap banter, try to read between the lines in what ACM Lal discloses in his biography.
Halwara......( Page.249)
Amritsar.....(P.256)
Sirsa..........(P.271)
Jaisalmer...(P.283)
Uttarlai......(P.286-287)
Bhuj..........(P.291)
And if the above disclosure is oblivious in your tunnel vision, then by all means come back, I'll enhance your receding knowledge, through a narrative in what a shot down MIG-21 pilot, F/L Harish Sinhji, had disclosed.

That is evident from having the highest crash rate in the world. This could be due to poor training or lack of enough.
Yes...IAF has highest crash rate in the world. But most of them are mig-21 and that is because lack of spares and maintainence. Moreover i've heard that mig-21 is one of the most difficult fighters in the world to fly.(cant provide you source).
BTW...how many times have you heard a su-30 or mirage or mir-29 crashing?

Yes...IAF has highest crash rate in the world. But most of them are mig-21 and that is because lack of spares and maintainence. Moreover i've heard that mig-21 is one of the most difficult fighters in the world to fly.(cant provide you source).
BTW...how many times have you heard a su-30 or mirage or mir-29 crashing?

I guess it's convenient not to mention, MIG-27, Harrier and the Jaguar.
The figures for the Jaguar are particularly depressing since it's a twin engine machine.

I guess it's convenient not to mention, MIG-27, Harrier and the Jaguar.
The figures for the Jaguar are particularly depressing since it's a twin engine machine.

Ofcourse every plane crashes...but what i was referring to the tag of highest crash rate in the world. That was because of mig-21 for above mentioned reasons. Hasn't the f-16 crashed being a single engine?

Ofcourse every plane crashes...but what i was referring to the tag of highest crash rate in the world. That was because of mig-21 for above mentioned reasons. Hasn't the f-16 crashed being a single engine?

Dont take it serious man, PAF F-16 Crashed 8-9:pakistan::blink: i think..even the super duper USAF F-22A crashed, Rafale Crashed, Typhoon, F-18 crashed...

poor IAF have achieved a great feet, by lost a air battle and make India to won the wars... We need WIN @ any cost...no problem till we WIN...

:cheers:

Dont take it serious man, PAF F-16 Crashed 8-9:pakistan::blink: i think..even the super duper USAF F-22A crashed, Rafale Crashed, Typhoon, F-18 crashed...

poor IAF have achieved a great feet, by lost a air battle and make India to won the wars... We need WIN @ any cost...no problem till we WIN...

:cheers:

:lol:
People want story that suites them batter

Just start any thread about 1971 so that will be delete

If any one start thread about last navel war so Mod say that we already discuss.

I would only suggest to our Indian friends to bring Independant (Other than those written by Indians) verification of their "Kill" claims. Other wise rest in peace and let us rest in peace. WJ has given an independant source (Fricker) on the kills by PAF. Try to do the same to build credibility.:-)

I would only suggest to our Indian friends to bring Independant (Other than those written by Indians) verification of their "Kill" claims. Other wise rest in peace and let us rest in peace. WJ has given an independant source (Fricker) on the kills by PAF. Try to do the same to build credibility.:-)

hahahahaaa...These two words are not for Indians (when it comes to Indo-Pak wars). Indians lives in their own dreams that they defeated Pakistan in all wars.:rofl:Well,I know those Indian internet parrots don't know much about defense.But here in PDF, Indians of some knowledge are present.So I say even IF Indians come up with any neutral source and claim some credibility for IAF kills then It becomes the game of number.By this I mean that for every neutral source in favor of IAF,we (Pakistanis) can give atleast 2 neutral sources in favor of PAF.:chilli::cheesy:

But yeah who cares for professional and brave air force..Indians still won 1971 (If they feel proud on that kind of victory huh)

hahahahaaa...These two words are not for Indians (when it comes to Indo-Pak wars). Indians lives in their own dreams that they defeated Pakistan in all wars.:rofl:Well,I know those Indian internet parrots don't know much about defense.But here in PDF, Indians of some knowledge are present.So I say even IF Indians come up with any neutral source and claim some credibility for IAF kills then It becomes the game of number.By this I mean that for every neutral source in favor of IAF,we (Pakistanis) can give atleast 2 neutral sources in favor of PAF.:chilli::cheesy:

But yeah who cares for professional and brave air force..Indians still won 1971 (If they feel proud on that kind of victory huh)

If India looses all war against Pakistan, Then Why BANGLADESH..???
:azn:
JUMMU & KASHMIR with Indian Colors????:azn:

If the Same credibility can you prove that Pakistan won India on Battles not Proxy????:devil:

I am replying to Windjammer here:
The title of the post is "The Last Air Battle on this Day". I pointed out that this is not the only air battle on Dec 17th, 2 additional dogfights took place where PAF's 2 Starfighters were shot down by Mig 21's.

Because I rained on your parade, you went on a tangent about the superiority of one aircraft to another. What does that have to do with the 'Last Air Battle'? Nothing, of course.

You churlishly argued that Changezi died on some other day. I proved you wrong. Then your reply is that you cannot read English(to that effect).

You claimed that the Starfighter is a much older jet compared to the Mig 21. I pointed out that both flew in '54 and '55 for the 1st time respectively. Again, egg on your face.

You called me a word you couldn't even spell. Yet you turned out to be the noob since you tried lying about the ability about PAF F-104's to shoot guns. Sorry, caught you fibbing again there.

You recommended others to read Lal's book. I asked you for the opening line. Instead you forward me some page numbers. So you have basically not even seen the book in your life! And yes, I know that you have been copy pasting the same page numbers in other discussions. So rather lame to try the same con, IMHO.

DG asked you a couple of questions but instead you scanned some pages which did not answer them. You might as well scanned your 1st standard report card alongwith your class photo.

Let me also remind you about your BS claims about the RJAF jets being caught out.

How do you reply to my questions? With a dictionary in hand, typing out comments about call centers in India? Please tell us what this has to do with my points or me?

Restrict yourself to the post in question: The Last Air Battle. Am I wrong in saying that 2 Starfighters were lost on the same day? Other than replying to this question, all other matter is just irrelevant.

All in all, any intelligent person will tell you that you have looked like a escapee from the pediatric ward. If you doubt me , ask some of your countrymen who are highly respected by all members of this forum.

Let me know what the first line of Lal's book is. Do NOT scan any other books or quote page numbers:-)

Last edited:
Good lord, I just googled this name WJ mentioned: Hari Sinhji. And what do I see on the first page?
Another 2008 post by WJ which has the SAME scans 'Post Mortem ' by Fricker!!!
And in this post WJ admits that he has been sent this scan by email by somebody else!!
I wonder how many times will WJ be using these scans to buttress irrelevant arguments? Truly WJ, you walk a fine line between comedy and pathos!!!!! Go WJ, go! We are all your fans now:-)

Back
Top Bottom