What's new

Land Mafia wants their control in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pak-marine i guess nothing happened because he is an MQM guy...but great article A.W....keep up the great work bro.....

so what hapned to this minister guy who did this all ?

This is what happened after that? And we all know that PPP allied with MQM in Sindh to form government. But remember one thing. I know that soon the PPP will be parting their ways with MQM and all these issues will be brought up. But, please Altaf Hussain stop bringing land mafia drama into our lives.

Master file of Karachi real estate scam disappears

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: The master file containing the secret official record and copies of 3,128 eligibility certificates of government properties sold in Karachi in open market and the official correspondence of former housing minister Safwanullah, has been stolen from the housing ministry.

A top source has confirmed that the government had been informed that the master file containing the lethal evidence against the former housing minister and couple of other favourite officials of the ministry who had collaborated with him in the issuance of these illegal certificates, is said to have landed at the headquarter of a political party in Karachi.

The file contained the relevant information and the hand written decisions of the former minister. The official order of inquiry into the stealing of the master file reads that “the master file was submitted to the minister housing Safwanullah and since then it was missing”.

The real estate officer of Pakistan Sher Afzal Khan had visited Karachi under physical protection of the law enforcement agencies to probe the scam. Copies of eligibility certificates were also part of this master file.

A joint secretary who belonged to Karachi and had just got retired, is now also being directly accused of collaborating in stealing this master file from his office on the last day of the minister’s job. He is said to have dispatched this master file to Karachi.

The outgoing secretary Rauf Chaudhry, who was removed on the complaint of MQM after he refused to stop proceedings on the multi trillions scam, had ordered an inquiry on April 28 to determine the facts of the shocking episode and fix responsibility.

According to the available copy of the order into the missing master file, Mr Saifullah Khan, section officer has been appointed as the inquiry officer to inquire into the whole affair. The notification said, the case regarding issuance of eligibility certificates to the residents of government quarters at Karachi was processed on VOLUME-V of the works section’s file No 6(21)/2002. The file was submitted to the then minister for housing and works. However, subsequently it was misplaced and it is not traceable since then. The notification said the competent authority has appointed Saifullah of this ministry to probe the issue of misplacement of file in question. He is required to submit the fact finding report in the matter within 15 days of the receipt of this letter.

Talking to The News, Housing minister Rahmatullah Kakar confirmed that he had been informed that the file had been stolen from the housing minister records. The minister told this correspondent not to publish this story as he feared this would create big legal problems for the housing ministry, as it would have no record to proceed against those who were given allotment letters of government properties worth Rs450billion without the approval of the federal government.

The minister also lost his temper when talking to this correspondent for publishing a story in The News on Tuesday in which it was reported that the minister had given up his efforts to cancel these letters in the face of mounting pressure of MQM.

Rahmatullah Kakar said, it was absolutely “one sided” view which was reflected in the news story as this was untrue to conclude that he had given up before the pressure of MQM senators. He claimed that he was not under any pressure to dump the scam issue was it was reported in the newspaper. The Minister also accused this correspondent of “blackmailing” him by publishing such kind of stories in the newspaper.

Kakar said, it was wrong to assume that Fazlur Rehman had made him a telephone call to show leniency in the case of eligibility letters and that was why he had sat down with MQM senators in the house on Monday to strike a compromise.

The last day of his retirement last month, he was in the possession of the master file which was given to him by the secretary Rauf Chaudhry. The Joint secretary was asked to discuss the file with the estate officer Sher Afzal Khan as he had unearthed the whole scam after risking his life. But, when the estate officer went to discuss the file with the joint secretary, he dropped a bombshell on his head that the file had gone missing.

When the secretary Rauf Chaudhry checked with the joint secretary about the file, he simply told on the face of the shocked secretary that he was never given any file. But, Rauf Chaudhry told him that he himself had handed over the file. After failing to find the master file, the secretary ordered an inquiry into the whole affair. However, the formal proceedings into the disappearance of the mater file had not been started despite lapse of one week. Only one week was left but the inquiry officer was yet to start his probe into the shocking disappearance of the master file.

Dear pak-marine,

I hope that you are not offended by anything I have to say. Firstly, I would like mention that you have said that sindhi is mini-punjab. Why is it that today people in Pakistan usually talk about Punjab as taking away all the share of Pakistan? That is not the case. If there is a land mafia in Karachi then there is also a land mafia in Punjab. I am sure you are aware that in old lahore there are still areas that are dominated by the land mafia. But, you need to also accept the fact that each political party has some sort of affiliation to it.

I am not offended in any case and welcome a healthy discussion with my fellowmen and most importantly its in Pakistans favour , dude its not me its most of the Pakistan saying from decades about punjab . MQM or Altaf doesnt represent baluchistan ..... whats hapning there u might think that i am naging but hey thats the truth and the reality is speaking for it self. We all have little problems where we live and its a part of metrapolis society crime is there but not like this what we have in karachi.
I hope it never happens to Lahore but for one sec imagine you have proper talibans living on Lahores gate and one will know how would they react. The honest truth is its not their problem. Lahore is away so they are not worried in their safe heavens.

I am no symphitiser to any political party nor i give a monkey about them i just care about my country & thats it ... the argument here is Mafia taking control of khi and i have witnesed it personally so did most of the karachiettes , thats why there are hues and cries ,mqm is countering this mafia how they think is right!? If they have killed those guys and if they are innocent then they have done a extremly bad thing ........i do not deny the fact that they have their own benefits they might have ! but i know forsure right now those benefits are in Pakistans favour, We do not want to have any more problems then we already have......... The problem is Taliban and whoever is helping them.

Infact, I completely agree with your view point that we cannot sit like ostrich anymore. I highly respect the work of Nazim Mustafa Kamal in Karachi. But, you need to understand that we need to fix the political system in Pakistan. We need to realize that MQM has been getting its funds from 'bhatta' in Karachi. We all know what has happened to the Chairman of Sapphire Group. He was first threatened in Karachi not by the land mafia. But, he was threatened by Karachi's very own powerful MQM. He has been kidnapped from Lahore recently from his office after he left Karachi. We all know that MQM opened their offices in Punjab during Musharraf's tenure mobile snatching and street crimes had increased in Lahore. You know very well that even today, Lahore is safer than Karachi in terms of street crimes.

Lahore is forsure the heart of Pak , its a beautifull and cultured city ,...... so was khi untill the afghan war when they moved milions of refuges there khi has become a nightmare. MQM is no saint i know but this time they are not wrong and the threat is for real. Karachis borders now look like tribal areas and we are not comfortable.

FYI i dont know about the rest of 18mill ppl in khi we have , but in my family there are roughly 18 youths and every one has been a victim of mobile snatching more than twice majority of the ppl who did this are non-urdu speaking. + one case of kidnap for ransome and that dude was told by again our native ppl that we are collecting funds for jihad.....what the hell is this? one can only wonder what kind of animals they are where do they come from?

We all know who Altaf Hussain is? We all know that he went to India and said that the Indian Government should take back the people of Pakistan and seperation was the biggest blunder. This is a very big thing. Today, if we are able to talk about land mafia openly in media then its a good thing for our country. Even they are crooks. But, we all know that on May 12, 2007 MQM had burnt the lawyers alive. No party had done that. We all know that MQM has been charged with killing our honorable army officer Major Kaleem. But, on television we have not seen any open attack against MQM. We have seen attacks on PPP, Asif Zardari, Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif, and even President Musharraf at that time. But, we have never seen anyone highlighting anything against Altaf Hussain.

Wel they should be answering them not me ! i guess they all have things to hide may b thats why they r keeping their silent. I do not favour mqms tactics , But one thing i know in Pak all political parties have been divided take it ppp or pml etc same was applied to mqm but it was an unsucessfull attempt.... Altaf hussain was too clever and he left before it started. Dont ask me the conspiracy theory behind but mqm has the unity of command , I donot knw about this Indias speech ! no idea when it happened? But if ever questioned then he knows the answer over 18 million dead bodies.We are loyal to Pakistan , our families left every thing for this home and no body will let this hapen within their powers.

I do understand that the people of Karachi have a vote bank for MQM. And, like any other party there are bad and good people in it. But, please change the way your party extorts money from the public. We all know how much land was misallocated in the MQM tenure. We all know who burnt the files of the office when PPP came to power.

To be very honest i have a huge circle of friends who have friends and so on and they have been operating businesses from decades yes this was the case in 90's heard about it but since then i have never heard any thing like this.

Finally, please do not blame Punjab for everything. Punjab is for Pakistan and Punjab is nothing without the support of the people of Pakistan. My request is to go above the ethnic boundaries created by Anti - Pakistan leaders. There was always peace in Karachi in the Bhutto era. Now, we have lost the peace. Please see the difference. What element was missing in Karachi in 1970 and mid 80s?

punjab is the heart of Pakistan and also the big brother.We fellow country men ,women, brothers and sisters are having a general discusion about one part of our home which is under severe threat from some maniac outsiders and thats it...! who is to blame i will not go into that as we will keep going in circles....

GOD BLESS PAKISTAN

Pak-marine i guess nothing happened because he is an MQM guy...but great article A.W....keep up the great work bro.....

Pakistan is first buddy !No mqm or ppp ... i understand and every 1 who sympithises with whoever should.... if Pak is there then there is MQM or PPP or what ever they are inspired with will be there ... the responsibility is on every single pakistani to defend all evil in our path and make it this place a dreamland. Who knows if we all work toghether might hapen day>?
G.A PAKISTAN

This is what happened after that? And we all know that PPP allied with MQM in Sindh to form government. But remember one thing. I know that soon the PPP will be parting their ways with MQM and all these issues will be brought up. But, please Altaf Hussain stop bringing land mafia drama into our lives.

Master file of Karachi real estate scam disappears

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: The master file ............................................................................................................................................... Only one week was left but the inquiry officer was yet to start his probe into the shocking disappearance of the master file.[/QUOTe>

My friend Waris listen buddy In future to avoid clutter here on the window please copy a link so that its clear to every one can follow online . Posting such articles make you look like a propaganda guy who have nothin to say but they keep coming with these silly stuff. I am a resident of Karachi teling you my expericence why dont u tell me yours and talk to me instead of posting these articles ,

Also i asked you a question in previous post and here is it again just what exactly happned to the minister??? was he tried arrested by police ,army was there a case filed by any one. mqm has many enemies sp imran khan is on the case , he went to england some time ago to file a case against altaf hussain, no one will waste an oppourtunity like this to file a case against them.

MQM have had a say in every decision made on karachi and they have yet been unable to remove any land mafia their own governor was incharge of Karachi for a brief period even if PPP and PML(Q) cm's were all evil during elections Governor was incharge why did he not take any action??

cuz he was busy in elections !!

Zardari and Altaf Hussain discuss internal situation
By M.Ziauddin
Monday, 04 May, 2009
www.dawn.com

LONDON: The MQM Chief Altaf Hussain talking to the media here after his meeting with President Asif Ali Zardari late Sunday evening said that the two discussed in detail a comprehensive strategy to root out the Taliban from the country.

Mr. Hussain had called on the President at his hotel in central London and remained with him for nearly four hours, the last two hours being an exclusive one-on-one meeting. :azn:

In the first session Interior Minister Rehman Malik and Pakistan High Commissioner in the UK Wajid Shamsul Hasan aided the President while a couple of members of the rabita committee of the MQM led by Saleem Shahzad assisted Altaf Hussain.

Repeating his allegation that the Taliban were using the drug and land mafia as well as criminals as their front in Karachi and were planning to take over the city by force Altaf Hussain said that President Zardari had promised to look into the affairs of Karachi city on his return from his US visit.;)

Answering a question he said he would very much like the PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif to join the forces arrayed against the Taliban. :woot:

He said he and the President pledged to fight the spread of Talibanisation jointly and appealed to the country’s other political parties to join in their efforts.

The MQM Chief expressed satisfaction on his discussions with the President and said the people of Pakistan were moderate, liberal and democrat and did not accept the kind of Islam being imposed upon them by the Taliban and their style of governance.:smokin:
Altaf Hussain said Pakistan was passing through a difficult period and faced with both internal and external dangers which required the whole nation to stand united and face these challenges.:)

[ What element was missing in Karachi in 1970 and mid 80s?

there was more than one , check below FYI:
Afghans - Talibans
Ak47s
RPGS
Herion
Charas + many other illicit drugs
day light robberies
kidnapping for ransom
Mass murder of innocent civilians

this can go on forever ! Please dont be offended but i must sat that you have a very tunneled vision , please come out of your shell!!

[ What element was missing in Karachi in 1970 and mid 80s?

there was more than one , check below FYI:
Afghans - Talibans
Ak47s
RPGS
Herion
Charas + many other illicit drugs
day light robberies
kidnapping for ransom
Mass murder of innocent civilians

this can go on forever ! Please dont be offended but i must sat that you have a very tunneled vision , please come out of your shell!!

Looking at it from that point of view one could probably ask what came at the end of the eightees a political party named MQM and then what started happening to karachiitess can be seen by all the folk, a decade of violence followed by a very one sided peace and now the violence which was shoved under the capet is growing too big just like the Lal Masjid another operation will be called for which would make one side happy and another unhappy, the only difference is that an arms sweep of Karachi is going to cause alot of trouble for the violent wing of the MQM and the arms wing of the ANP, but what people don't see is that the business of the illegal arms sellers will go down if not be completely irradicated.

PML(N)'s proposal of a licencing scheme can also work very well that any fire arm needs to be branded by a government code for quick inspection.

a very strong govt in the center & in the provincess is required to decide & deliver, in karachi !
it is open fact that, in the country's shortest history afghans were the basic root of the crimes, in all over pakistan, & also in karachi.
our pashtoons feel guilty just,because they think !that most of the afghans are from thier race & therfore its thier responsibilty to defend them & thier actions even if it is a crime?
on the other hand AFGHAN drug mafia, has kept it feet moving all around pakistan, & specially in karachi , where its eazy to get status with power of money!
i would like to beg a request here , to our pashtoons that plz for god sake stop supporting these thugs & plz start cleaning this mess from your homeland, even you like or not ,MQM!
but plz dont support , parties like JI, peoples like BAIT-ULLAHA- MEHSUD , mulla FM.SUPPORT who ever you like but , plz stop supporting talibans?

I am no symphitiser to any political party nor i give a monkey about them i just care about my country & thats it ... the argument here is Mafia taking control of khi and i have witnesed it personally so did most of the karachiettes , thats why there are hues and cries ,mqm is countering this mafia how they think is right!? If they have killed those guys and if they are innocent then they have done a extremly bad thing ........i do not deny the fact that they have their own benefits they might have ! but i know forsure right now those benefits are in Pakistans favour, We do not want to have any more problems then we already have......... The problem is Taliban and whoever is helping them.

Ok my friend pak marine....if you read what A/W posted you might have been able to read that LAND MAFIA IS MQM....so the benefits of land mafia go directly to MQM...please go and read what he posted please do before commenting....

you said you are sure currently MQM is in favour of PAKISTAN...hmmm you are sure... ok let me put up this video...

are you still sure....ofcourse you are "NEUTRAL" right and you are ofcourse going to say PAKISTAN FIRST....like me and most of us here...

Karachis borders now look like tribal areas and we are not comfortable.

FYI i dont know about the rest of 18mill ppl in khi we have , but in my family there are roughly 18 youths and every one has been a victim of mobile snatching

Ok mobile snatching....hmmm...common line of most of the MQM boys here....sound likes MQM boy to me but ok you are "neutral"....so they stole your mobile in LINES AREA?? or SHORAB GOTH....?? because ofcourse karachi MQM kaa hai except the "EVIL BARBARIC TALIBAN" in SHORAB GOTH....and non urdu speaking...who are they balochi,punjabi,sindhi,pathan,sarayki....???

Altaf hussain was too clever and he left before it started. Dont ask me the conspiracy theory behind but mqm has the unity of command

ofcourse no one ever stood up against HITLER...until ofcourse he was already losing in EUROPE....so unity of command...even KIM JOUNG IL has it....unless ofcourse you want PAKISTAN to be NORTH KOREA or CUBA or worse NAZI GERMANY....

Posting such articles make you look like a propaganda guy who have nothin to say but they keep coming with these silly stuff. I am a resident of Karachi teling you my expericence why dont u tell me yours and talk to me instead of posting these articles ,

aahhhh my friend PAK MARINE....i think his article clearly shows how MQM is bad....so i think he is putting up facts not some propaganda....?? ofcourse you are "neutral" you would understand that wouldn't you?? ok and as for expereince well i told you my cow got stolen and my egg got fried as that experience worth sharing...??

i would prefer brother if you can come up with some facts of your own as to why i should forgive MQM for sins...and why i should forgive ALTAF for saying pakistan was a mistake...because after all we are "neutral"

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend Waris listen buddy In future to avoid clutter here on the window please copy a link so that its clear to every one can follow online . Posting such articles make you look like a propaganda guy who have nothin to say but they keep coming with these silly stuff. I am a resident of Karachi teling you my expericence why dont u tell me yours and talk to me instead of posting these articles ,

Also i asked you a question in previous post and here is it again just what exactly happned to the minister??? was he tried arrested by police ,army was there a case filed by any one. mqm has many enemies sp imran khan is on the case , he went to england some time ago to file a case against altaf hussain, no one will waste an oppourtunity like this to file a case against them.
[/QUOTE]

My point has been illustrated here that you are defending MQM the moment you have joined this forum. Listen, let me make it clear that I can post an article directly on the forum not to create propoganda. But, I will post it to convey the outright truth which exists.

Please refer to Rauf Klasra, the journalist from The News, if you have any issues with it. The article clearly brings attention to the fact that Altaf Hussain is using the land mafia for his benefit. We all know that the scam was put under the carpet by the PPP government in a bit to reconcile with the MQM. But to my understanding, no political party has ever had a long term relationship with MQM.

I would also like to state that MQM is the only party in Pakistan which has kidnapped an Army official by the name of Major Kaleem and murdered him brutally in 1991. We are all aware that MQM was created by General Zia to counter the PPP. However, the land mafia has been existent in Karachi even before MQM. But, we need to understand that every political party including MQM has been part of every scam which is possible. Basically, Pakistan has been misgoverned by our rulers.

We need to unify on this notion that action needs to be taken against PPP, MQM, ANP, PML N, PML Q, JI, JUI-F for all their wrongdoings. Please remember that nothing is greater than Pakistan. In Karachi, I am also aware the most of the people residing are Urdu-speaking. But that does not mean every person is supporting MQM. We need to differentiate between those elements who are sane. If Talibanization is happening in Karachi then I am sure that Pakistan Army is not sitting in the barracks and sleeping. We all understand that Pakistan Army is fully capable of carrying out a operation in Karachi.

But, the only problem with the operation is that a lot of innocent people will be killed. But, if Altaf Hussain comes on TV and tries to blame people for having arms who belong from the NWFP then I think that is wrong. We need to understand that MQM has their own army which is headed by Mr. Saleem Shehzad. Please refrain from indulging in politics of terror. Time has come that Pakistan witnesses a revolution in which all people from Khyber to Karachi are held accountable.

And, please stop defending MQM and support the flag of Pakistan. Pakistan Army is hamesha ZINDABAD Inshallah !!!

parties like JI, peoples like BAIT-ULLAHA- MEHSUD , mulla FM.SUPPORT who ever you like but , plz stop supporting talibans?

BATMAN...i don't think a single pathan on this forum supports taliban....because pathans know one thing that if taliban come down to whipping and beheading they would be beheaded....no PATHAN supports taliban PERIOD....however pointing fingers at punjabis or pathans don't solve your problems..i don't think they like MQM simple because of a million reasons that alot of people have put up on this forum....

and please also explain what does a leader mean when he says buy guns to protect yourself....and what does he mean when he says no one can check what ammunation is kept with MQM....first go check NWFP....MQM needs to stop pointing fingers at everyone and point at themselves first....

Great Job Zob! I think this further envisages the idea the leader of MQM, Mr. Altaf Hussain, talked about the blunder of making Pakistan. No matter how corrupt the political system of Pakistan is. But, we do not find any leader who has talked about our country with this intensity of treason.

In case mr. pak-marine if you did not receive the message. I would like to tell you that the minister is still there walking freely because politics in Pakistan is a dirty game. The matter is still pending and no action has been taken against the minister. Unfortunately, we are living in political dirt. We need a revolution to clear up the mess.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Great Job Zob! I think this further envisages the idea the leader of MQM, Mr. Altaf Hussain, talked about the blunder of making Pakistan. No matter how corrupt the political system of Pakistan is. But, we do not find any leader who has talked about our country with this intensity of treason.

In case mr. pak-marine if you did not receive the message. I would like to tell you that the minister is still there walking freely because politics in Pakistan is a dirty game. The matter is still pending and no action has been taken against the minister. Unfortunately, we are living in political dirt. We need a revolution to clear up the mess.

Pakistan Zindabad.

And whosoever say that Pakistan was a blunder to make the least Pakistan should do is revoke his citizenship, cause he does not agree with the existence of Pakistan and so it is only a fair thing to do as his wishes will be fulfilled.

Long live Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad

:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom