What's new

Land Mafia wants their control in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
A trip to khi will help you ZOB , The land mafia are land grabbers who wherever they see oppourtunity grab private or govt land ..... they provide housing to the immigrants and labourers from different cities and countries , all the money goes in their pockets + they charge for electricity and other services, The govt doesnt see a penny.

They park their vehicles i.e (rickshaws , taxis, buses, truckes) in hundreds on the face of it most of the roads are blocked "strategically" there are only few entries and exit points. They have commercial activities going on like shops and restaurants at the front But inside the slums its very commonly known they are selling drugs , weapons and God knows wht else ,

Police and security forces dont have access inside , they need a platoon to go in ,its a perfect hide out for any one , No one has access to these areas. In btw the soviet - afghan war it all started , 1000's were sent to Karachi and other parts of pakistan , we invited them with open arms but they brought their Aks and herion with them....and ruined our society thats when it all started.

It doesnt take a scientist to work out how do they operate ,
land mafia and both weapon /drugs mafia works in collaboration with each other. The weapons are made in Dara and afghanistan , We had open borders with afghans from last two decades , i have been to the chaman border my self before the war there were two men on the check post and were fooled by little kids carrying huge bags on their back , they were dodging them in front of every one. The strecth of land btw pak and afghan is about 1700 kms just do the math for one sec what else was poured in the country. The transportation system here is run and controled by pushtoons from afghan and pak , they are the one operating & controlling all logistics i.e from the point of sale to the delivery. The list goes on and on this is in general what i could bring to every bodys attention.

Bottom line here is we have a situation in khi we al know at the back of our minds that we have a huge number of criminals staying in khi alone..... these ppl are well known about their ruthlessness ..... they have been fighting for number of years their battle experience is more than any army....... Our objectives and goals cum religion cum social or political are not similar to them , I dont give a damn about any political pary but this time got to give one to MQM that they stood by the khi ppl and are very upfront about their views and intentions. Unfortunatly what they are doing is the only way this mess can be controled upto a small limit . The sovernity of Pakistan is at stake in khi as well ,sooner or later we will have a bigger problem on our hands in karachi i think the govt and paramalitry forces should step in now and clear up this mess.

:what:
what is role of MQM as a Gov plz?

Or Mafia is Gov? Your whole lecture defines

Dear Ali Abbas,
There is a possibility for one moment, that it is the mafia which is doing all this. But, I am aware that even today Karachi is dominantly controlled by MQM. There is no doubt that all these units operating in Karachi are working through MQM command and structure. Now, if any party in Pakistan which promotes divisions amongst people based on their ethnicity should be sidelined for some time. By Altaf Hussain blaming the Talibans, he should try to control his own workers some of who are working against the interests of our city of lights - Karachi. If you ask your parents you would know that the land mafia has been operating since long time. But, since the inception of MQM in the late 80s the rise in violence has disturbed the peace in Karachi. Karachi was a hub for many persians, turks and pathans apart for the sindhis and mohajirs. But, today a lot has changed.

So what you are saying in nut shell is " Let this gang "mafia " carry on their activities i.e :
Spread religious hatred and spread sectaranism
kidnap business men for ransom ,
Let The robbers ,muggers , docoits and thugs snatch peoples life savings
let them sell drugs to your youth
keep bringing more and more AK'z and rpgs which in return will kill most of you ppl.

and just shut ur mouth & act like an ostrich when you see danger just bury ur head in the sand and think the danger will pas through you. Dude is this the vision u have for this country?

and just shut ur mouth & act like an ostrich when you see danger

Good..Ur way of teaching is so attractive..Keep up the Good work ..

This is an open forum .. if u want to impose ur thoughts on others thn keep dreaming:smokin:

:what:
what is role of MQM as a Gov plz?

Or Mafia is Gov? Your whole lecture defines

In Govt MQM has Port and shipping ,youth affairs and education ministries, None of them give powers over maintaning law and order situation.

Law and order are maintained by police who come under a diferent ministry and rangers take orders from army. With present amendments all powers go to the CM and the governor is just a dummy.

MQM is helpless to deal with this crap, The mafia being there un touched for so many years operating openlly ....! it gives an impression of more than govt to me. When ever MQM pushes to sort out the mess it becomes an ethinic issue , i.e what happened recently.

Good..Ur way of teaching is so attractive..Keep up the Good work ..

This is an open forum .. if u want to impose ur thoughts on others thn keep dreaming:smokin:

ok few harsh words came out ....just read the whole post i replied to ..before you get emotional!!
If you do not accept and have an argument bring it here buddy. FYI : this is a forum i cannot impose my thoughts every one can have a say ...!

In Govt MQM has Port and shipping ,youth affairs and education ministries, None of them give powers over maintaning law and order situation.

Law and order are maintained by police who come under a diferent ministry and rangers take orders from army. With present amendments all powers go to the CM and the governor is just a dummy.

MQM is helpless to deal with this crap, The mafia being there un touched for so many years operating openlly ....! it gives an impression of more than govt to me. When ever MQM pushes to sort out the mess it becomes an ethinic issue , i.e what happened recently.

Ok its ok..

U said that there is no role of Governor In sindh? Maybe u r true but look towards punjab.who dismisd CM?

Dont say that Punjab is punjab and sindh is sindh..these r the provinces of Pakistan ..

All police departments are under controll of Governmnt..I think if Gov ordered thn no will become rebel..or what we want from Dummy..he should thn give the resign..we will choose another one..

if law nd ordered can't maintained by Police so it doesn't mean that public will do so..Like MQM has killd 44..

A trip to khi will help you ZOB , The land mafia are land grabbers who wherever they see oppourtunity grab private or govt land ..... they provide housing to the immigrants and labourers from different cities and countries , all the money goes in their pockets + they charge for electricity and other services, The govt doesnt see a penny

I live in Karachi and agreed that Land mafia is powerful...however.. MQM introduced "BATHAA" so MQM turns a blind eye while these activites carry on right under their nose...! This also explains how MQM get's its finances....and how ALTAF BHAI...gets all his money to make international calls and live a luxuries life in UK.

They have commercial activities going on like shops and restaurants at the front But inside the slums its very commonly known they are selling drugs , weapons and God knows wht else ,

True this also explains how MQM gets its weapons and how MQM...also has a link in the drug mafia....bathaa,wepaons purchase drugs are all given to MQM so that they keep quiet...now having said that it might make you wonder why MQM raises voice on the land mafia....well in SHORAB GOTH....i can assure you MQM doesn't get bathaa from the land mafia....so hence the cry about SOHRAB GOTH...

I dont give a damn about any political pary but this time got to give one to MQM that they stood by the khi ppl and are very upfront about their views and intentions.

Well then i guess let's also search Lines area,nazmabad and other MQM dominated areas....

ONLY GOD knows what they might be bringing in through ports and shipping....i guess that might explain the guns that were on show on 12th MAY.....and as for law and order situation well on 12th MAY....we all saw who controls KARACHI.....

and at the end i want to say one thing 43 pathans died....i guess that shows the land mafia had an internal mafia war...so MQM shouldn't worry about anything and let the IG give proof and the culprits be brought to justice....

THE TRUTH IS MQM controls the pulse of KARACHI and can fuel the fire in karachi at one "PHONE CALL" and that makes the PPP and everyone in government be worried of them....if the government wants peace in karachi they need to get black mailed by MQM....MQM also came into the lime light the same time in the 80's....and till today no one knows where MQM gets its fiances...except ofcourse karachi people....

MQM have had a say in every decision made on karachi and they have yet been unable to remove any land mafia their own governor was incharge of Karachi for a brief period even if PPP and PML(Q) cm's were all evil during elections Governor was incharge why did he not take any action??

Ok its ok..

U said that there is no role of Governor In sindh? Maybe u r true but look towards punjab.who dismisd CM?

Dont say that Punjab is punjab and sindh is sindh..these r the provinces of Pakistan ..

All police departments are under controll of Governmnt..I think if Gov ordered thn no will become rebel..or what we want from Dummy..he should thn give the resign..we will choose another one..

if law nd ordered can't maintained by Police so it doesn't mean that public will do so..Like MQM has killd 44..

Sindh is Not sindh its a mini punjab , ...... and so on. Punjab has the controll all over pakistan in the form of Army and security agencies they can do pretty much what ever they like ....... no one can interfere in their business but when it comes to other provinces it doesnt apply .This Quota system has brought us to this stage , Look at Baluchistan what has it come up to now , they are saying we want a separate state. If the pps were provided justice and equal rights it wont have to come to this stage. What is next .....? One can only guess!! ?

Police is under control of federal govt not khi govt , they take their orders directly from the interior ministry. And you are absolutly right in saying dummies should resign what is the point when they doesnt have any powers. I guess again silly politics... but i am not concerned.

Things are out of control , and citizen lives and property are in severe danger ,the ones who are paid to protect you are not their jobs properly ...!! Just what u are suggesting is become an ostrich ...??

All Pakistanis are brothers , their is no racial hattred in my heart about any Pakistani , Pathans are our neighbours and as pakistanis they have equal rights over khi .From decades they have lived with us without any trouble like what we are having right now. As a citizen of this dear land i am very concerned about the state of this loving land of ours, For me and many like minded karachietes Pakistan is first and what is happning right now speacially pathans are in wrong hands they are influenced by Talibans interpretations of Islam and we under no circumstances will let them bring their ideology. Killing an innocent civilian is wrong and if MQM has done it they will burn in hell. But for once i pledge you to get out from your shell and get rid of this tunnel vision of your see clearly its not about MQM , Its about Pakistan.

MQM has done it they will burn in hell

Its our job...infact the Chief Justices job to put them there....so let the MQM be prosecuted for its crimes against humanity and for its crimes against KARACHITES....

Pathans are our neighbours and as pakistanis they have equal rights over khi .From decades they have lived with us without any trouble like what we are having right now.

What troubles might that be killing 43 of themselves??? or talabanization...which well i don't think is being doen in Karachi... i don't see how karachi has had so far had a case killing on the name of islam....even taliban denied that they are heading to karachi....but i do see a case of MQMIZATION.....because on a phone call i remember someone saying learn juddo karate buy WEAPONS.....hmmm...

A trip to khi will help you ZOB , The land mafia are land grabbers who wherever they see oppourtunity grab private or govt land ..... they provide housing to the immigrants and labourers from different cities and countries , all the money goes in their pockets + they charge for electricity and other services, The govt doesnt see a penny

I live in Karachi and agreed that Land mafia is powerful...however.. MQM introduced "BATHAA" so MQM turns a blind eye while these activites carry on right under their nose...! This also explains how MQM get's its finances....and how ALTAF BHAI...gets all his money to make international calls and live a luxuries life in UK.
good so now we dont have to argue about land mafia .... I am no representative of MQM, if they did introduced bhatta, i have never witnessed but i heard few reports but under the circumstances they were in cornered from all angles and party workers getting killed and arrested what choice were they left with? On the other hand at least khi ppls money was paid towards the interest of khi itself...... where does the rest of it goes Who pockets are they why dont u do us all a favour and name them as well!! I am not justifying their act but desparation leads to this all...

They have commercial activities going on like shops and restaurants at the front But inside the slums its very commonly known they are selling drugs , weapons and God knows wht else ,

True this also explains how MQM gets its weapons and how MQM...also has a link in the drug mafia....bathaa,wepaons purchase drugs are all given to MQM so that they keep quiet...now having said that it might make you wonder why MQM raises voice on the land mafia....well in SHORAB GOTH....i can assure you MQM doesn't get bathaa from the land mafia....so hence the cry about SOHRAB GOTH...

Another good point from you "so why dont just finish the source , the root cause and clear up the sohrab got and other areas and it all ends there" where MQM will get their weapons from.

I dont give a damn about any political pary but this time got to give one to MQM that they stood by the khi ppl and are very upfront about their views and intentions.

Well then i guess let's also search Lines area,nazmabad and other MQM dominated areas....

Absolutly correct they should clear up this mess.... here i am defending MQM because it became very clear to us under the circumstances they have no choice .. but i would love to see all this mess gone from khi ..... But tel me for once Who has the guts to do this? " FYI "all weapons /drugs + all sorts of rubbish comes from tribal areas and other border towns , none of them are near khi they are all million miles away....just Guess who is there on the borders ??? and why are they keeping a blind eye on this? What is it another conspiracy ? Or does Altaf grow them in the UK and export it to Pak ? !!

ONLY GOD knows what they might be bringing in through ports and shipping....i guess that might explain the guns that were on show on 12th MAY.....and as for law and order situation well on 12th MAY....we all saw who controls KARACHI.....

FYI AGAIN : ports and customs securtity fall under navy which is a part of Army.

and at the end i want to say one thing 43 pathans died....i guess that shows the land mafia had an internal mafia war...so MQM shouldn't worry about anything and let the IG give proof and the culprits be brought to justice....

THE TRUTH IS MQM controls the pulse of KARACHI and can fuel the fire in karachi at one "PHONE CALL" and that makes the PPP and everyone in government be worried of them....if the government wants peace in karachi they need to get black mailed by MQM....MQM also came into the lime light the same time in the 80's....and till today no one knows where MQM gets its fiances...except ofcourse karachi people....

Khi ppl are funding the whole country what is MQM for them.... , they are a small bunch of lads trying to change this rotten & Screwed up system, and in between alot of them have become thugs, i blame the system .I have no symphaties for murderers and killers whoever they are , Its not about politics ANP/PPP or MQM they come and go.Its about Pakistan, After a hundred years when their is a whole new generation.... this is about them ,Just what are we leaving for them? Today our security /life / sovernighty every thing is at stake for known and understandable agendas. Dont know about you but i am forsure i certainly dont want Talibans and Mafia ruling when the next Pakistani generation is there.

Sindh is Not sindh its a mini punjab , ...... and so on. Punjab has the controll all over pakistan in the form of Army and security agencies they can do pretty much what ever they like ....... no one can interfere in their business but when it comes to other provinces it doesnt apply .This Quota system has brought us to this stage , Look at Baluchistan what has it come up to now , they are saying we want a separate state. If the pps were provided justice and equal rights it wont have to come to this stage. What is next .....? One can only guess!! ?

Police is under control of federal govt not khi govt , they take their orders directly from the interior ministry. And you are absolutly right in saying dummies should resign what is the point when they doesnt have any powers. I guess again silly politics... but i am not concerned.

Things are out of control , and citizen lives and property are in severe danger ,the ones who are paid to protect you are not their jobs properly ...!! Just what u are suggesting is become an ostrich ...??

All Pakistanis are brothers , their is no racial hattred in my heart about any Pakistani , Pathans are our neighbours and as pakistanis they have equal rights over khi .From decades they have lived with us without any trouble like what we are having right now. As a citizen of this dear land i am very concerned about the state of this loving land of ours, For me and many like minded karachietes Pakistan is first and what is happning right now speacially pathans are in wrong hands they are influenced by Talibans interpretations of Islam and we under no circumstances will let them bring their ideology. Killing an innocent civilian is wrong and if MQM has done it they will burn in hell. But for once i pledge you to get out from your shell and get rid of this tunnel vision of your see clearly its not about MQM , Its about Pakistan.

Dear pak-marine,

I hope that you are not offended by anything I have to say. Firstly, I would like mention that you have said that sindhi is mini-punjab. Why is it that today people in Pakistan usually talk about Punjab as taking away all the share of Pakistan? That is not the case. If there is a land mafia in Karachi then there is also a land mafia in Punjab. I am sure you are aware that in old lahore there are still areas that are dominated by the land mafia. But, you need to also accept the fact that each political party has some sort of affiliation to it.

Infact, I completely agree with your view point that we cannot sit like ostrich anymore. I highly respect the work of Nazim Mustafa Kamal in Karachi. But, you need to understand that we need to fix the political system in Pakistan. We need to realize that MQM has been getting its funds from 'bhatta' in Karachi. We all know what has happened to the Chairman of Sapphire Group. He was first threatened in Karachi not by the land mafia. But, he was threatened by Karachi's very own powerful MQM. He has been kidnapped from Lahore recently from his office after he left Karachi. We all know that MQM opened their offices in Punjab during Musharraf's tenure mobile snatching and street crimes had increased in Lahore. You know very well that even today, Lahore is safer than Karachi in terms of street crimes.

We all know who Altaf Hussain is? We all know that he went to India and said that the Indian Government should take back the people of Pakistan and seperation was the biggest blunder. This is a very big thing. Today, if we are able to talk about land mafia openly in media then its a good thing for our country. Even they are crooks. But, we all know that on May 12, 2007 MQM had burnt the lawyers alive. No party had done that. We all know that MQM has been charged with killing our honorable army officer Major Kaleem. But, on television we have not seen any open attack against MQM. We have seen attacks on PPP, Asif Zardari, Benazir Bhutto, Nawaz Sharif, and even President Musharraf at that time. But, we have never seen anyone highlighting anything against Altaf Hussain.

I do understand that the people of Karachi have a vote bank for MQM. And, like any other party there are bad and good people in it. But, please change the way your party extorts money from the public. We all know how much land was misallocated in the MQM tenure. We all know who burnt the files of the office when PPP came to power.

Finally, please do not blame Punjab for everything. Punjab is for Pakistan and Punjab is nothing without the support of the people of Pakistan. My request is to go above the ethnic boundaries created by Anti - Pakistan leaders. There was always peace in Karachi in the Bhutto era. Now, we have lost the peace. Please see the difference. What element was missing in Karachi in 1970 and mid 80s?

Pakistan Hamesha Zindabad ! Pakistan Army Zindabad !

LAND MAFIA IN KARACHI IS CREATING RIOTS? Well, the article below illustrates something which was not done so far back. This article was published on May 5, 2008. This article elaborates my point of the hypocrisy of MQM. MQM is the only party which has attacked an Army Personnel by the name of Major Kaleem. May Allah rest his soul. Ameen.

Gilani cancels illegal allotments

Monday, May 05, 2008

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has cancelled with immediate effect 3,281 eligibility certificates issued by outgoing MQM housing minister Syed Safwanullah for government properties and accommodations in Karachi estimated to be worth Rs 450 billion.

Bulk of these properties was quietly sold in the private market by those who had received these illegal certificates. The prime minister who may face political pressure from his party’s new coalition partner in Sindh after this decision, has also ordered the immediate ejection of all those now illegally occupying these government properties and houses. The buyers of most of these government properties were given eligibility certificates by the housing minister during 2005-2008 but they sold them in the open market and disappeared.

While a total of 3,281 occupants of these government properties worth Rs450 billion in Karachi were shown occupying government houses, only 413 certificates were given to government employees. Rest were either retired or private individuals who were occupying these properties without any legal authority.

Before issuing these certificates, the former minister for housing Safwanullah had evolved a new method as he stopped the fresh allotment of the government houses in these areas to the civil servants. As such the accommodation vacated by retired officers in these three years, were also shown as occupied and later given to private parities who sold them in the open market to earn billions.

Even eight officers of estate office Karachi who had conducted a faulty survey of these houses were rewarded with eight certificates for their collaboration. These properties worth Rs450billion are located in Karachi's Martin Road, Clayton road, Jail Road, Jehangir Road, old Alkhhest, Patail Para, Jehangir Road West and Pakistan Quarters.

The letters were issued by MQM minister Safwanullah without getting the required approval from the cabinet of Shaukat Aziz or Housing Secretary Rauf Chaudhry. The certificates doled out by the MQM minister were being openly sold in the city markets in the range of Rs5 million to Rs15million and hundreds of people who have bought these certificates might see their billions going down the drain.

PM Gilani took action on a secret inquiry conducted by the estate officer of Pakistan, Sher Afzal Khan who despite serious threats to his life, visited Karachi with full protection from the law enforcement agencies to document what may be the biggest scam in the real estate history of Pakistan.

The PM is said to have appreciated the work of this intelligent, honest and bold officer who is said to have refused to yield before the threats and bribery offers from different quarters to stay away from the investigation.

The new housing minister Rehmatullah Kakar is said to have played an important role in getting the recommendations of the report implemented after he refused to come under pressure from the elements who wanted him to dump the report.

Earlier the explosive inquiry report was sent to the law division for its opinion which observed the certificate of eligibility did not have any legal authority or do not create any legal rights in favour of those who claimed to be deriving any benefit from those letters.

The state officer Sher Afzal Khan who had unearthed this scam confirmed to The News: "I have been conveyed the decision of the federal government regarding declaring eligibility certificate as fake and on behalf of federal government pronouncement that these certificates are immediately renunciated and revoked and cancelled with immediate effect. I have been further conveyed to intimate decision of federal government to all those concerned in whose favours these certificate were issued."

Sher Afzal said, "in consequence of this decision, the properties of the federal government remains exclusive ownership of the federal government and any instrument of sale or in transactions, struck regarding these properties, would have no effect whatsoever on the status of the ownership of the federal government."

He warned that the public at large was being advised in their own interests to refrain from entering into any kind of transaction in respect of the federal government property at all these locations. Any instrument of sales, or an instrument to alienate the properties or ownership rights upon an individual regarding these properties void and has no legal effect"

MQM minister Safwanullah had told The News that a cabinet committee under the then Prime Minister had recommended to re-develop the area. He was of the view that the recommendation was to give the present occupants shelter in the re-developed structures.

Safwanullah admitting that the said recommendation was never approved by the cabinet, said that he had issued the eligibility certificates to the residents of more than 3,000 government own houses/quarters in Karachi to ensure that the claimants of the ownership does not change once the government takes a decision on the cabinet committee's recommendation.

The former minister said that the title of the properties in question had not changed but only ownership eligibility certificates were issued.

Meanwhile, the Prime Minister has also directed the Estate officer of Pakistan to advertise his decision in the newspapers and tell the concerned that the properties worth Rs450billion which were sold during the period of housing mminister Safwanullah had been cancelled as these were sold without any authority and should be retrieved from those who were now occupying them after paying a massive money to the plunderers who had drafted fake allotment letters to sell those government houses in the open market.

Earlier, after coming to know that a high level inquiry report was ready, a high powered delegation of MQM is said to have met prime minister Gilani to remove the secretary housing Rauf Chudhry who was backing the estate officer Sher Afzal Khan to clean the department of corruption and corrupt practices.

However the MQM successfully got the secretary transferred the other day to block the action but prime minister also ordered the cancellation of sale. Efforts are, however, underway to target Sher Afzal Khan and get him removed from his present post to block the action.

The inquiry report said it was strange to note that the entire exercise of delivery of eligibility of ownership certificate which was aimed at transfer of valuable property of state worth billion of rupees was commenced on the desire of the then housing and works minister Safwanullah in the year 2005 without the approval of the federal cabinet.

No need was felt to cloth the exercise with proper legislation and even official instructions on the subject are conspicuous by their absence. In fact no policy decision was taken at the competent level and statements of inquiry witnesses confirmed that the matter remained confined to the state offices, Karachi.

The estate officer Karachi Ghulam Abbas Baluch was especially sent to Karachi on the personal instructions of the minister Safwanullah to accomplish the task. These eligibility letters were not even issued after consulting the law ministry as it is devoid of any legal wisdom and does not quote the authority or law as sanctioned behind it.

The report said, in most of the cases these certificates had nothing to do with the authorized occupants but only the names of persons were entered without any verification who were predetermined to be the beneficiaries. A further inquiry into the matter revealed that only a non verified claim of occupants was made a basis for declaring them eligible for certificate of eligibility of ownership.

The report said all the members of the survey teams were rewarded certificates of eligibility of ownership. Yasin Babar was the incharge of the survey team who admitted in cross examination that they conducted survey under the instructions of MQM people and had been directed by the minister of housing Safwanullah not to take any exercise had been directed to verify of occupancy.

The inquiry report said it is an admitted fact that these certificates in addition to the legal heirs of deceased allotees, widows and original allotees were also prepared, signed and issued to non entitled persons and even to private persons on the direction of the then minister.

In cases where certificates were issued to the government servants, no care was taken to certify whether those occupants had either been allotted any plots by federal employees housing foundation or they had their own residential accommodation at Karachi.

PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD !!

MQM has done it they will burn in hell

Its our job...infact the Chief Justices job to put them there....so let the MQM be prosecuted for its crimes against humanity and for its crimes against KARACHITES....

Pathans are our neighbours and as pakistanis they have equal rights over khi .From decades they have lived with us without any trouble like what we are having right now.

What troubles might that be killing 43 of themselves??? or talabanization...which well i don't think is being doen in Karachi... i don't see how karachi has had so far had a case killing on the name of islam....even taliban denied that they are heading to karachi....but i do see a case of MQMIZATION.....because on a phone call i remember someone saying learn juddo karate buy WEAPONS.....hmmm...

You are quoting me here incorectly i put "IF MQM has ..... " why dont you correct it and reclearify please...
The cheif justice should probe ehh! ... the sad part... Justice has never been prevailed in our country ...has it? From Liaqat Ali Khan - Benazir there are hundreds of incidences including the division of our country into pieces + mass murders but sadly nothin has ever materialised ! who has questioned them? what happned to those hundreds of reports..? I dont understand how do u not see talibanization happning here in khi ... May be u dont know the ground reality..... i will advice a trip go and see your self..... or i suppose you are living in denial like most of us and nothin else ....... No one can justify killing innocent 43 ppl and its Insane and if MQM has done it they will suffer sooner or later. Judo Karate is a stupid joke i am not representing MQM .... have no idea except i think its just silly. What makes you think that Taliban will tell whats their next move lol !?

LAND MAFIA IN KARACHI IS CREATING RIOTS? Well, the article below illustrates something which was not done so far back. This article was published on May 5, 2008. This article elaborates my point of the hypocrisy of MQM. MQM is the only party which has attacked an Army Personnel by the name of Major Kaleem. May Allah rest his soul. Ameen.

Gilani cancels illegal allotments

Monday, May 05, 2008

By Rauf Klasra

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has cancelled with immediate ................................................federal employees housing foundation or they had their own residential accommodation at Karachi.

PAKISTAN ARMY ZINDABAD !!

so what hapned to this minister guy who did this all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom