What's new

Land Mafia wants their control in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM directs steps to curb illegal arms supply in Karachi - GEO.tv

7b620febc8f68d3c6ca83f55427b814e.gif

Updated at: 1854 PST, Friday, May 01, 2009
PM directs steps to curb illegal arms supply in Karachi KARACHI: Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani Friday termed Karachi as mini Pakistan and inter-linked country’s stability with the metropolis.

Addressing a press conference after chairing a high-level meeting here at Chief Minister House, the PM ordered the Sindh Home Minister to check illegal arms supply in Karachi.

Governor Sindh Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan, Chief Minister Qaim Ali Shah, federal minister Babar Awan, Babar Ghauri, Farooq Sattar and ANP leader Shahi Syed were present on the occasion.

The Prime Minister said the Sindh Government has taken steps in right direction toward maintenance of law and order in Karachi. I will discuss situation in Karachi with the leadership Muttahida Qaumi Movement, Awami National Party besides Co-chairman Pakistan People’s Party, he added.

“The three parties’ meetings must be held on priority basis,” the Prime Minister stressed.

PM Gilani said the government has to solve problems by pursuing the policy of reconciliation and vowed that the extremists will not be allowed to set their roots in Karachi.

The Federal Government will extend its full cooperation to Sindh Government for ensuring peace.

first of alll ZOB all criminal activites in karachi is operated by these Mafia not MQM.

these are not my words u can see newspapers u can take words of people of karachi.Major part of all activities are operated by these MAFIA and there puppets.

i Cell Phone have been snatched twice.and both times sorry to say PATHANS were the criminals.

this is not the only case walk on streets of karachi just see which elements are doing this

If goverment wants to clean karachi from DRUGS,MAFIA and Weapons.

they should start operation in AL-ASIF SQUARE,SOHRAB GOATH,BANARAS

everyone knows in karachi what type of areas are they and who live in these colonies.

dont take it as ethnic sorry to say these are all Talibans and there puppets

Unfortunately i will completely disagree with you because Gulistan-e-Jauhar is also hit by this evil and the voting patter shows quite a strong MQM support a party we all know is mostly voted by the Mohajir populous.

first of alll ZOB all criminal activites in karachi is operated by these Mafia not MQM.

these are not my words u can see newspapers u can take words of people of karachi.Major part of all activities are operated by these MAFIA and there puppets.

i Cell Phone have been snatched twice.and both times sorry to say PATHANS were the criminals.

this is not the only case walk on streets of karachi just see which elements are doing this

I don't understand one thing why does everyone coming on this website claim that their mobile got stolen...or bike burnt...like i said my cow got stolen and my eggs got eaten by sorry to say "MQM"....now do i also get symapthy that all of you seem to be lookng for.....

ok ali abbas first tell me you hate PATHANS....MQM for sure seems to hate pathans....

as for which element is causing trouble in karachi well 43 "PATHANS" died...so i guess your "talbanaziation" won't affect non pathans i guess the talibans just want to fix the pathans of the world and no one else....:cheers:

LAHORE: Tahrik-e-Insaf chief, Imran Khan has decreed, “Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) is not a democratic party albeit it is a mafia.”

Following not getting permission to leave for Karachi, talking to media at Lahore Airport, he said that MQM was a one-man show and it was appeasing Americans by resorting to fascist tactics.

He queried under which law he was stopped from leaving for Karachi and then himself answered that it was Altaf Hussain’s law under which he was stopped. When quizzed as to why was he targeting MQM alone, he jiffy changing his earlier version said that he was stopped on the orders of the federal government. He said that Asif Zardi could see terrorism at other places but he visits London to meet Altaf Hussain despite his being involved in 234 cases.

He said Karachi was not a ‘jagir’ of any one and his party would soon formulate a strategy on this matter. He asked under which law Altaf Hussain sitting in London was disturbing peace in Karachi and no action was being taken. He said that MQM was trying to stop him from pursuing the case he filed against Altaf Hussain, but he would not give up.

MQM is a mafia, not a democratic party decrees Imran

KARACHI: MQM deputy parliamentary leader in national assembly Haider Abbas Rizvi has said that his party was in no way related to the decision not permitting Imran’s entry into Karachi, it was purely a government affair.

Tahrik-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan had held MQM responsible for his not getting permission to enter Karachi. Haider Abbas Rizvi on Geo News contacting for his reaction said that it was baffling as to why Imran Khan always holds Altaf Hussain responsible for any wrong happening anywhere in the world. It should better be asked from the government under which mischief fears the government was not permitting his entry into Karachi.

Replying to a question that Imran be invited to visit Karachi by Muttahida as a gesture of goodwill, Haider Abbas Rizvi said that a formal invitation to him was not possible albeit like Taliban coming to Karachi, he could also come.

MQM has nothing to do with Imran’s Karachi entry ban: Haider Abbas

y is it that MQM is so scared of Imran Khan and never let him enter karachi??? he doesnt even have one seat in the parliment

Karachi is indeed surrounded by these mafia men, they have hailed over from all parts of the countryand nieghbouring country and are residing on illegal land every where , there are at least a million not less afghans ,bangalis ,burmese and God knows who else.

The funny part is they are all settled in karachi or nwfp province , i just wonder why are they not so welcome in Punjab. Anyhow Karachi is a sacred part of Pakistan and it must be protected at all costs. Due to neglect and stupid immigration policy's in the past we have this huge problem , one can only wonder the amount of Talibans and other forms of criminals we in there.

This landgrabing mafia get billions as the land is goldmine, 46 pathans and 8 urdu speaking are nothing they will lay down the army or whoever comes in their path to defend their activities. There has to be a stop at such maniac or i will just say MQM is just doing all karachietes a favour, MQM is dealing with the worsts of the worst. The army is taking its time to fight Taliban , In Karachi there are appx a million afghan soldiers as a back up. Altaf doesnt want to come to Pak because of obvious reasons , he will be shot or blown up..... he is scared of his life and so the karachietes are .....we will have a leader ship crises, Our country managed by these geniuses incl the armed forces we have a situation NO POWER / NO MONEY/ NO JUSTICE / NO SECURITY ........ we cant have another issue in our city with having this mafia , Al Asif /Sohrab got / kemari and all these areas has to be cleaned for the safety and security of our city.

Karachi is indeed surrounded by these mafia men, they have hailed over from all parts of the countryand nieghbouring country and are residing on illegal land every where , there are at least a million not less afghans ,bangalis ,burmese and God knows who else.

The funny part is they are all settled in karachi or nwfp province , i just wonder why are they not so welcome in Punjab. Anyhow Karachi is a sacred part of Pakistan and it must be protected at all costs. Due to neglect and stupid immigration policy's in the past we have this huge problem , one can only wonder the amount of Talibans and other forms of criminals we in there.

This landgrabing mafia get billions as the land is goldmine, 46 pathans and 8 urdu speaking are nothing they will lay down the army or whoever comes in their path to defend their activities. There has to be a stop at such maniac or i will just say MQM is just doing all karachietes a favour, MQM is dealing with the worsts of the worst. The army is taking its time to fight Taliban , In Karachi there are appx a million afghan soldiers as a back up. Altaf doesnt want to come to Pak because of obvious reasons , he will be shot or blown up..... he is scared of his life and so the karachietes are .....we will have a leader ship crises, Our country managed by these geniuses incl the armed forces we have a situation NO POWER / NO MONEY/ NO JUSTICE / NO SECURITY ........ we cant have another issue in our city with having this mafia , Al Asif /Sohrab got / kemari and all these areas has to be cleaned for the safety and security of our city.

nice shot, wellcome !;):enjoy::pakistan:

all the political parties including ,MQM should help sind govt to identify peoples belongs to land mafia & weapon mafia.:azn::smokin:

who is land mafia and weapon mafia....??? or should i say who controls land mafia....??

Land mafia ? I think its funny about blaming the land and drug mafia. We all know that all political parties have some sort of influence in the land and drug mafia respectively. Therefore, it is just another cover-up to allow the MQM to operate freely in Karachi. There is no doubt that MQM has done a lot of amazing projects in Karachi. But, there is also no doubt that there some anti-Pakistan elements residing within this party which need to be taken care of. I hope most of the people at this forum agree with my thoughts. Pakistan Army Zindabad!

Dear Ali Abbas,
There is a possibility for one moment, that it is the mafia which is doing all this. But, I am aware that even today Karachi is dominantly controlled by MQM. There is no doubt that all these units operating in Karachi are working through MQM command and structure. Now, if any party in Pakistan which promotes divisions amongst people based on their ethnicity should be sidelined for some time. By Altaf Hussain blaming the Talibans, he should try to control his own workers some of who are working against the interests of our city of lights - Karachi. If you ask your parents you would know that the land mafia has been operating since long time. But, since the inception of MQM in the late 80s the rise in violence has disturbed the peace in Karachi. Karachi was a hub for many persians, turks and pathans apart for the sindhis and mohajirs. But, today a lot has changed.

who is land mafia and weapon mafia....??? or should i say who controls land mafia....??

A trip to khi will help you ZOB , The land mafia are land grabbers who wherever they see oppourtunity grab private or govt land ..... they provide housing to the immigrants and labourers from different cities and countries , all the money goes in their pockets + they charge for electricity and other services, The govt doesnt see a penny.

They park their vehicles i.e (rickshaws , taxis, buses, truckes) in hundreds on the face of it most of the roads are blocked "strategically" there are only few entries and exit points. They have commercial activities going on like shops and restaurants at the front But inside the slums its very commonly known they are selling drugs , weapons and God knows wht else ,

Police and security forces dont have access inside , they need a platoon to go in ,its a perfect hide out for any one , No one has access to these areas. In btw the soviet - afghan war it all started , 1000's were sent to Karachi and other parts of pakistan , we invited them with open arms but they brought their Aks and herion with them....and ruined our society thats when it all started.

It doesnt take a scientist to work out how do they operate ,
land mafia and both weapon /drugs mafia works in collaboration with each other. The weapons are made in Dara and afghanistan , We had open borders with afghans from last two decades , i have been to the chaman border my self before the war there were two men on the check post and were fooled by little kids carrying huge bags on their back , they were dodging them in front of every one. The strecth of land btw pak and afghan is about 1700 kms just do the math for one sec what else was poured in the country. The transportation system here is run and controled by pushtoons from afghan and pak , they are the one operating & controlling all logistics i.e from the point of sale to the delivery. The list goes on and on this is in general what i could bring to every bodys attention.

Bottom line here is we have a situation in khi we al know at the back of our minds that we have a huge number of criminals staying in khi alone..... these ppl are well known about their ruthlessness ..... they have been fighting for number of years their battle experience is more than any army....... Our objectives and goals cum religion cum social or political are not similar to them , I dont give a damn about any political pary but this time got to give one to MQM that they stood by the khi ppl and are very upfront about their views and intentions. Unfortunatly what they are doing is the only way this mess can be controled upto a small limit . The sovernity of Pakistan is at stake in khi as well ,sooner or later we will have a bigger problem on our hands in karachi i think the govt and paramalitry forces should step in now and clear up this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom