What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/3rd is starving. SOUTH HAS ALL THE FARMLAND. NORTH HAS ALL THE MINERALS. KOREA=LOSE-LOSE THANKS TO US-China

China= most polluted nation in the world. Terrible air, colored water, poisonous food, toxic dirt and shortened lifespans.

Do you know why China is so polluted? Its because foreign companies like Samsung and Apple are allowed to use Chinas cheap and disposable labor as well as lax environmental standards to make a quick buck. We can pollute in your country and beat up your workers if they don't obey and theres nothing you can do about it other then get cancer from all the pollution.

Thanks for the profits China. We enjoy the +$40 billion trade surplus you give us each year.

China makes chairs, tables and nike sneakers. Enough said.

You forgot the happy meals?

And the most famous Chin specialty.

gsmarena_002.jpg

Guess that's the reason even Hans from Singapore and other places don't trust the mainland Chin.

BS, wife's cousin lived here illegally for 6-7 years. Most are in restaurant, grocery or dry cleaning business. Or shooting up Virginia Tech.

Its fact. Illegal Chinese immigrants use fake Korean passports and names whenever they want to sneak into the US or Europe. Koreans have an easier time getting into those countries. Third world illegal Chinese immigrants have a difficult time entering the west without forgery.

Its rather disgusting really.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Its freakin hilarious how so many of these brainwashed Chinese kids love to distort history and spew the same propaganda that their government does but still live in democratic and free western nations where they have freedom of speech.

Hypocrites.

I guess you've never ever been in a German car: VW, RR, BMW, Mini or MB?? My wife's Korean and won't even touch Hyundai since she been in a German car.

No Nobel or Fields??? EXCUSES, EXCUSES

Hyundai outranks many of those German and even Japanese car companies in JD power surveys. Other then that I can't take you seriously because you are a Chinese person. Chinese people make the absolute worst cars in the world.

I already explained why Korea has yet to win a nobel prize. Its due to Koreans being recent immigrants when immigration quotas were relaxed in 1965. Korea still has Samsung, Hyundai, LG, Kia, Hynix and other high technology based companies. If you're not literate enough to read it then I suggest you piss off somewhere else.

China makes chairs, tables and nike sneakers. Enough said.

The ones here legally are shooting up Virginia Tech. Biggest mass murder in American History by a single gunman.

Its fact. Illegal Chinese immigrants use fake Korean passports and names whenever they want to sneak into the US or Europe. Koreans have an easier time getting into those countries. Third world illegal Chinese immigrants have a difficult time entering the west without forgery.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Its freakin hilarious how so many of these brainwashed Chinese kids love to distort history and spew the same propaganda that their government does but still live in democratic and free western nations where they have freedom of speech.

Hypocrites.

Hypocrites.

your source: a blog
my source: US government and global NGOs

:lol:

I guess you've never ever been in a German car: VW, RR, BMW, Mini or MB?? My wife's Korean and won't even touch Hyundai since she been in a German car.

Your wife is Korean just like how my 10 wives are all Iranian amazon elves. We can say whatever the hell we want on the internet, who cares. Your wife knows nothing about cares btw

Hyundai Sonata tops Strategic Vision survey | Car DVD Player GPS Blog
Hyundai Tops Toyota, Honda in Owner Loyalty | TheDetroitBureau.com
2011 Initial Quality Study Results | J.D. Power

Sure as hell beats any Chinese death trap.

Hyundai is also the 4th largest car maker in the world right now.

South Korean high tech: Rocket goes up into the sky, really high, and blows up. That's "high" tech.

Samsung superpower? zero supercomputers.

Korean trains are the safest, most high tech in the world, and Koreans are the most mentally stable people in the world.

Daegu subway fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not a single Chinese scientist in China has won a nobel prize. Explain that. All Chinese Nobel prize winners in science lived and grew up in the US. The Chinese began immigrating to the US since the mid to late 1800s during the railroad boom. Koreans did not immigrate to the US until 1965. The Korean scientists who grew up and research in the US are in their 40s or younger.

The average nobel prize winner is in their 50s, 60s, 70s and they all win prizes for discoveries they made decades ago. The Nobel prize is a lifetime achievement award. It is seldom given to youngsters.

Why does China have 1.5 billion people but not a single Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, LG, Hynix etc?

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

The ones here legally are shooting up Virginia Tech. Biggest mass murder in American History by a single gunman.

Biggest mass murder in history = Mao Zedong's great leap forward. 40-50 million dead.

lol.

Hyundai is crap and a deathtrap. That you think otherwise means you've never been in a German car.

I can scan my wife's US passport which will show her place of birth as South Korea. No Nobel or Fields for super race??? LOL.

Your wife is Korean just like how my 10 wives are all Iranian amazon elves. We can say whatever the hell we want on the internet, who cares. Your wife knows nothing about cares btw

Hyundai Sonata tops Strategic Vision survey | Car DVD Player GPS Blog
Hyundai Tops Toyota, Honda in Owner Loyalty | TheDetroitBureau.com
2011 Initial Quality Study Results | J.D. Power

Sure as hell beats any Chinese death trap.

Hyundai is also the 4th largest car maker in the world right now.

your source: a blog
my source: US government and global NGOs

:lol:

Read the danm blog because it quotes a Korea newspaper(Chosun ilbo) with sources.

Its pretty much a confirmed fact that Chinese people forge Korean passports in order to illegally enter the US. Its gotten so bad that many places are now using Korean speech tests to confirm whether the person is Korean or not.

South Korean high tech: Rocket goes up into the sky, really high, and blows up. That's "high" tech.

Samsung superpower? zero supercomputers.

Korean trains are the safest, most high tech in the world, and Koreans are the most mentally stable people in the world.

Daegu subway fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1. South Korea sees no point in spending billions on a vanity rocket project that does not enriches the lives of your average citizen. Who cares.

2. If Samsung wanted to it can make the fastest supercomputer. It already has a 2 year lead over all computers in chip technology. The only difference is, Samsung doesn't care. I don't care and neither does anyone else. You sound very desperate.

3. BBC News - China train crash: Signal design flaw blamed

China stole Japanese train technology but couldn't replicate it perfectly so it crashed. lol

Why does China have 1.5 billion people but not a single Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, LG, Hynix etc?
lol.

Truly superpower companies.

Yet they can't seem to produce a supercomputer, nor a particle accelerator, nor a rocket, nor an airplane, nor trains that don't get lit on fire.

I'm sure a consumer smartphone with 0.1% brighter screens or something is just as valuable as a supercomputer, space rocket or particle accelerator :lol:

Not a single Chinese scientist in China has won a nobel prize. Explain that. All Chinese Nobel prize winners in science lived and grew up in the US. The Chinese began immigrating to the US since the mid to late 1800s during the railroad boom. Koreans did not immigrate to the US until 1965. The Korean scientists who grew up and research in the US are in their 40s or younger.

The average nobel prize winner is in their 50s, 60s, 70s and they all win prizes for discoveries they made decades ago. The Nobel prize is a lifetime achievement award. It is seldom given to youngsters.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Biggest mass murder in history = Mao Zedong's great leap forward. 40-50 million dead.

lol.

ZERO ETHNIC KOREANS. ZERO=0=NADA=NOT ENOUGH HP. I WORK QUANT FOR BANK/HF, only French, Jews and Chinese have the math horsepower. Period. No Koreans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom