What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to provide proof that Hyundai paid for its award? If not then I suggest you cry somewhere else- silly man.

Want to hear a really funny joke?

Chinese cars(thats the joke lol).

Friend don't fall to his trap of off topic posting and thread derailment tricks.

BTW, cars from the Hyundai are 2nd largest in the numbers after Suzuki in India. :tup:

Its the propaganda of CPC and tight control over everything and Internet that keeps them in the illusion.

These delusional Chinese kids live in western countries and enjoy concepts like democracy and freedom of press which is entirely absent in China. Criticize the government in the west and no one cares. Do the same in China and you're going to labor camp.

These idiotic Chinese kids should all be deported.

Listen Kid, I call you tons of names as well so better try to be respectful next time..

Also to your point-- If it is paid service then why none of the Chinese Car companies, with all their money, is unable to buy the award?

Moreover, I have driven Hyundai Sonata 2011 model myself and I liked the car pretty much..

Because Chinese car companies aren't in the US market yet and don't buy advertising on the magazines that give these paid awards. SILLY MAN. Drive a German car and tell me Hyundai is better.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I would say take Vinod's advise and do a vanishing act..

Who's Vinod?? Where's that Marlboro ??

Because Chinese car companies aren't in the US market yet and don't buy advertising on the magazines that give these paid awards. SILLY MAN. Drive a German car and tell me Hyundai is better.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

I would say take Vinod's advise and do a vanishing act..[/QUO

Who's Vinod?? Where's that Marlboro ??

Chinese car in action

Chinese low-cost car crash-test - YouTube

Two words: Death trap.

Thats a very lame comeback.

Zero Chinese nobel prize winners who studied only in China. Zero is zero despite there being 1.5 billion of you. Hypocrite.

Chinese Americans are Chinese. Can't name a single Korean huh?? Sad for the super dooper race. You guys don't have the math and synapse to play in the big leagues.

[

Before trying to prove what a big idiot you are, show me where in my post I compared it with any German car?? Seriously, are you high??

just a bit off topic

Life is heaven when you have american salary, indian wife, german car and chinese food.....

Life is a hell when u have american wife, indian salary, chinese car and german food.

Chinese Americans are Chinese. Can't name a single Korean huh?? Sad for the super dooper race.

Chinese Americans are trained in the US and have access to top notch US laboratories and universities with lots of funding. Something that most Chinese scientists do not have access to just. Just like how most Koreans did not have access to until after 1965.

God you're delusional.

Theres a big freakin reason why only Chinese Americans win nobel prizes in science while the 1.5 billion ants in China make furniture for a living.

Before proving what a big idiot you are, try finding in my post where did I compared it with any German car?? Seriously, are you high??

There's that famous logic skill again. CAR OF Year means best car of the year, better than the Germans. If I'm high, you are comatose.

What you just said was for 50 years Koreans are too dumb to win a Nobel prize or Fields medal. Thanks, but I already knew that since I work in quantitative finance.

Chinese Americans are trained in the US and have access to top notch US laboratories and universities with lots of funding. Something that most Chinese scientists do not have access to just. Just like how most Koreans did not have access to until after 1965.

God you're delusional.

Theres a big freakin reason why only Chinese Americans win nobel prizes in science while the 1.5 billion ants in China make furniture for a living.

There's that famous logic skill again. CAR OF Year means best car of the year, better than the Germans. If I'm high, you are comatose.
'

Listen kid, I don't want to get into stupid arguments with you.. I didn't gave the award so if you have any problems with that then go and fight with NAIAS.. Btw, on a side note, I think it's about time you seriously should try to start making sense on this thread..

Lol.

The Chinese are their own worst enemies. Hopefully they'll quit crying about their pathetic military history and go back to jerking off to their delusional fantasy where Chinese men are brave and know how to fight.

hohoho..Thats a vicious upper cut..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom