What's new

Kim Jong Eun doesn't leave China sympathizers alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly superpower companies.

Yet they can't seem to produce a supercomputer, nor a particle accelerator, nor a rocket, nor an airplane, nor trains that don't get lit on fire.

I'm sure a consumer smartphone with 0.1% brighter screens or something is just as valuable as a supercomputer, space rocket or particle accelerator :lol:

Supercomputer = easy. Particle accelerator = unnecessary because they already share those with scientists from other countries. Korea is more then capable of making rockets, planes and trains unlike China who steals and copies them.

China and Intellectual Property - NYTimes.com

lol

Supercomputer = easy. Particle accelerator = unnecessary because they already share those with scientists from other countries. Korea is more then capable of making rockets, planes and trains unlike China who steals and copies them.

China and Intellectual Property - NYTimes.com

lol

Sure, that's why they rather make commodity memory chips and commodity LCD panels or crap cars for poor African Americans.

ZERO ETHNIC KOREANS. ZERO=0=NADA=NOT ENOUGH HP. I WORK QUANT FOR BANK/HF, only French, Jews and Chinese have the math horsepower. Period. No Koreans.

You seem to be illiterate.

Not a single Chinese scientist in China has won a nobel prize. All Chinese ethnics who won Nobel prizes in science were born or lived most of their lives in the US.

Charles K Kao= studied in the west
Roger Y. Tsien= born in new york city, grew up in the west
Steven Chu= born in St. Lous missouri and grew up in the west.
Daniel C. Tsui= studied and grew up in the west
Yuan T. Lee= Berkley california, grew up in west
Samuel Ting= born in Michigan, grew up in west
Chen Ning Yang= studied in the west, did research in the west.
Tsung Dao= studied in the west, did reserach in the west, grew up in the west.

They even have western names lol. Pretty much confirms my point. The youngest of the bunch is 59 years old, the rest are in their 60s, 70s and 80s.

Koreans did not immigrate to the US in mass numbers until 1965 or 46 years ago. The Nobel prize is a life time achievement award that is awarded decades after a major discovery. People in their 40s rarely win Nobel prizes in size. The Chinese immigrated more then 120 years ago.

If China is so good at science why don't they have a Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, LG, Hynix? Why do they plagiarize technology and inventions from other countries? WHy are there 1.5 billion of you but less then 10 nobel prizes? Why do you guys send so many industrial spies to other countries? Why is it that only Chinese men raised in the US win prizes?

Common, keep movin', keep movin'.
Haha, I find it more and more highly entertaining values in this thread.
But the topic seems to be switched so fast, from the battle of thousands years ago to modern-day supercomputer in the blink of and eye.

Sure, that's why they rather make commodity memory chips and commodity LCD panels or crap cars for poor African Americans.

Memory chips, LCD pannels, semiconductors, consumer electronics, smart phones, cars, car components, ships > Shoes, furniture, toys, products that break as soon as you buy them.

Thanks for allowing Korean companies to pollute your wretched country.

Opinion: A Chinese takeover of North Korea? Unlikely.
By Andy Jackson Dec 25, 2011 12:59AM UTC

While China has become increasing present in the North Korean economic system, Cha overestimates Beijing’s power over Pyongyang for several reasons:

Pyongyang has largely avoided economic reforms to integrate itself into the world trade system. That leave North Korea less vulnerable to outside pressure, even Chinese pressure.
North Korean xenophobia extends to China. Despite claims that the Chinese and North Koreans were as close as “lips and teeth“, Pyongyang has always seen its partnership with Beijing as one of necessity rather than friendship. Kim Jong-un’s grandfather, Kim Il-sung, nearly lost the 1950-1953 war against South Korea and United Nations forces because he resisted Mao Zedong’s repeated offers to enter the war because of fear of Chinese dominance, relenting only when it because obvious that MacArthur’s forces would not stop until they reached the Amnok (Yalu) River. After the war, the elder Kim made a point of trying to keep equidistant relations between Beijing and Moscow.
North Korean fear of Chinese dominance runs deep. North Korea draws a historical connection(PDF) to the ancient kingdom of Goguryeo (37 BC to 668 AD), one of the “three kingdoms” of ancient Korean history. Goguryeo’s major claim to fame is its defeat of successive Chinese invasions. Perhaps Goguryeo’s most famous figure is Eulji Mundeok, a general credited with probably killing more Chinese than anyone in history except Mao. The Goguryeo connection to North Korean ideology points to resistance to foreign dominance in general but resistance to Chinese dominance in particular.
The North Koreans are adept at weeding out potential fifth columnists in their ranks. Kim Il-sung purged both the pro-Chinese and pro-Soviet factions within the government in the 1950s. There have been periodic purges since then to weed out people who might not loyally follow the Kim dynasty. There is little reason to believe that Kim Jong-un and his inner circle would be any less willing to purge officials whom they believe to be insufficiently loyal. That would make it much more difficult for Beijing to be able to use a faction of the North Korean government to achieve dominance.
North Korea will likely remain a tarbaby for Beijing; something it does not like but which it cannot get rid of.

I like the part..... except Mao :lol:

Your wife is Korean just like how my 10 wives are all Iranian amazon elves. We can say whatever the hell we want on the internet, who cares. Your wife knows nothing about cares btw

Hyundai Sonata tops Strategic Vision survey | Car DVD Player GPS Blog
Hyundai Tops Toyota, Honda in Owner Loyalty | TheDetroitBureau.com
2011 Initial Quality Study Results | J.D. Power

Sure as hell beats any Chinese death trap.

Hyundai is also the 4th largest car maker in the world right now.

Hyundai Genesis was named the 2009 North American Car of the Year. --> link

Hyundai Sonata, was one of three finalists in 2011 --> link

Zero is still zero for the Super race. None born in Korea. Excuses, excuses. Getting pretty tiring.

Now if they gave Nobel prize or Fields Medal for psycho mass murder South Korean Americans would definitely win.

You seem to be illiterate.

Not a single Chinese scientist in China has won a nobel prize. All Chinese ethnics who won Nobel prizes in science were born or lived most of their lives in the US.

Charles K Kao= studied in the west
Roger Y. Tsien= born in new york city, grew up in the west
Steven Chu= born in St. Lous missouri and grew up in the west.
Daniel C. Tsui= studied and grew up in the west
Yuan T. Lee= Berkley california, grew up in west
Samuel Ting= born in Michigan, grew up in west
Chen Ning Yang= studied in the west, did research in the west.
Tsung Dao= studied in the west, did reserach in the west, grew up in the west.

They even have western names lol. Pretty much confirms my point. The young of the bunch is 59 years old, the rest are in their 60s, 70s and 80s.

Koreans did not immigrate to the US in mass numbers until 1965 or 46 years ago. The Nobel prize is a life time achievement award that is awarded decades after a major discovery. People in their 40s rarely win Nobel prizes in size. The Chinese immigrated more then 120 years ago.

If China is so good at science why don't they have a Samsung, Hyundai, Kia, LG, Hynix? Why do they plagiarize technology and inventions from other countries? WHy are there 1.5 billion of you but less then 10 nobel prizes? Why do you guys send so many industrial spies to other countries? Why is it that only Chinese men raised in the US win prizes?

Lol.

The Chinese are their own worst enemies. Hopefully they'll quit crying about their pathetic military history and go back to jerking off to their delusional fantasy where Chinese men are brave and know how to fight.

Its the propaganda of CPC and tight control over everything and Internet that keeps them in the illusion.

Zero is still zero for the Super race. None born in Korea. Excuses, excuses. Getting pretty tiring.

Now if they gave Nobel prize or Fields Medal for psycho mass murder South Korean Americans would definitely win.

Thats a very lame comeback.

Zero Chinese nobel prize winners who studied only in China. Zero is zero despite there being 1.5 billion of you. Hypocrite.

Car of Year is a paid service. The Ford Pinto was car of year too. Silly man.

Listen Kid, I call you tons of names as well so better try to be respectful next time..

Also to your point-- If it is paid service then why none of the Chinese Car companies, with all their money, is unable to buy the award?

Moreover, I have driven Hyundai Sonata 2011 model myself and I liked the car pretty much..

Car of Year is a paid service. The Ford Pinto was car of year too. Silly man.

Care to provide proof that Hyundai paid for its award? If not then I suggest you cry somewhere else- silly man.

Want to hear a really funny joke?

Chinese cars(thats the joke lol).

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

China = insecure nation of liars who create rumors in order to feel better about themselves.

National sentiment controlled by rumors | ChinaHush

I can't help but wonder if the rape of Nanking is fabricated due to Chinas poor track record when it comes to telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom