What's new

Khaleda was born at Silguri tea garden, Zia luckily a freedom fighter: PM

Have anyone read "Amar Fashi Chai"; recollection of Hasina's state of mind and activities, even the the intimate one, written by her once close confidant Motiur Rahman Rentu?

Here are some excerpts from Amar Fashi Chai:

this book is laughed at by both BAL and BNP politicians. A politician of his caliber should not write a book like this, without any proper set of proofs.

this book is laughed at by both BAL and BNP politicians. A politician of his caliber should not write a book like this, without any proper set of proofs.

who is asking proof from Hasina and Awmi League? No one described in the book challenged the book recollection either.

Its is known fact Hasina worked with Golam Azam and Jammat side by side in 90s.

It was true Hasina took money from then dictator Ershad and went to election. Awami league got the title jaytia beiman or national traitor.

Some of Hasina's destructive activities of killing had already been known including admission by Sheikh Selim for incidents where bus passengers were killed using gun powder and fire. And they way Awami League killed people in broad day light and Hasina defended killer and killings, Hasina with her actions gave Rentu's book and recollection more credeibility.

who is asking proof from Hasina and Awmi League? No one challenged the book either. Some of Hasina's destructive activities of killing had already been known, including admission by Sheikh Selim for latest incidents. And they way Awami League killed people in broad day light, Rentu's book and recollection got more credeibility.

I just read the book couple of days ago, i brought it up with my dad who is a BNP supporter, he told me not to read it lol and it has a lot of exaggeration.

The ironic bit is it is a Pakistani who is laughing at our politics. I'd understand if it was a canadian, australian, british....but pakistani...seriously lol!
the whole south asia is like this....wat wud u do when u come to know that ur MPs are busy watching **** when assembly is on session ????

The ironic bit is it is a Pakistani who is laughing at our politics. I'd understand if it was a canadian, australian, british....but pakistani...seriously lol!
No point in taking cheap shots and trying to protect the honor of scummy politicians.

385603_206042279500988_161357160636167_307315_1256736617_n.jpg

:hitwall: ...

Back
Top Bottom