What's new

Khaleda was born at Silguri tea garden, Zia luckily a freedom fighter: PM

385603_206042279500988_161357160636167_307315_1256736617_n.jpg

:hitwall: ...

this is our royal family with sachin. that white woman is a jew. BNP should play that against bal.

the whole south asia is like this....wat wud u do when u come to know that ur MPs are busy watching **** when assembly is on session ????
lol...:rofl:

this is our royal family with sachin. that white woman is a jew. BNP should play that against bal.
these two dum birds should stop throwing muds at each other and do some real work instead. we all know who is from where.

Sami don't go there... Rumor has it that..... Sorry i don't want to go to Jail.

Hasina used to get railed by a hindu....is that it?

lol...:rofl:

these two dum birds should stop throwing muds at each other and do some real work instead. we all know who is from where.

I have problems with a jew american becoming our future first lady.

N0. I was not talking about Hasina.

Hasina used to get railed by a hindu....is that it?

I have problems with a jew american becoming our future first lady.
Joy got many lackings and he will never be able to lead Awamileague.

Anyway deleted that ... but what you were trying to refer is just a conspiracy just like the conspiracy against Khaleda and one of the mp... hope you have got my point.

Anyway deleted that ... but what you were trying to refer is just a conspiracy just like the conspiracy against Khaleda and one of the mp... hope you have got my point.

i said "rumor" ;) ...

i said "rumor" ;) ...

Honestly, you can't blame them for wanting to meet tendulker, he is probably the best cricketer to have ever graced this planet. He is like the micheal jordan of cricket. He is also very humble. 20-30 years after he retires he will be mentioned like how pele is mentioned in football. The type of athlete you can tell you kids about that you have seen him play. I am no cricket follower/fan and even i can see the art in his batting.

Honestly, you can't blame them for wanting to meet tendulker, he is probably the best cricketer to have ever graced this planet. He is like the micheal jordan of cricket. He is also very humble. 20-30 years after he retires he will be mentioned like how pele is mentioned in football. The type of athlete you can tell you kids about that you have seen him play. I am no cricket follower/fan and even i can see the art in his batting.

I played inter-departmental cricket in Dhaka University for IBA back in the late 80's.

I have been around. :enjoy:

I wonder if Hasina can make a sammich. I once heard she used to visit putul in toronto and use a pata puta to make shutki vorta lol.

Back
Top Bottom