What's new

Khaleda was born at Silguri tea garden, Zia luckily a freedom fighter: PM

I hate both of them BNP and BAl party they dont respect the Zia Rahman and Mujib
but both of them are my hero and it hurts

BAL is so stupid BNP is a friend of Pakistan and Pakistan is a friend of Bangladesh and BNP
i dont see BNP when in power lick the shoes of Pakistan nor they even disturb us

Khaleda Zia was in Pakistan back then as Zia Rahman was in Pakistan Army , and Pakistan Army respect that and them
and also Zia fought face to face during the liberation WAR

one more thing Pakistan do no t interfere with BD internal affair

I hate both of them BNP and BAl party they dont respect the Zia Rahman and Mujib
but both of them are my hero and it hurts

BAL is so stupid BNP is a friend of Pakistan and Pakistan is a friend of Bangladesh and BNP
i dont see BNP when in power lick the shoes of Pakistan nor they even disturb us

Khaleda Zia was in Pakistan back then as Zia Rahman was in Pakistan Army , and Pakistan Army respect that and them
and also Zia fought face to face during the liberation WAR

one more thing Pakistan do no t interfere with BD internal affair

Pakistan killed a lot of BD folks and India has a habit of putting her nose where it does not belong. I have a dislike for both of the countries. Lets put it this way, if india and pakistan were to play a cricket match.....i would like both of the teams to suffer career ending injuries and lots of them, followed by an afridi 5 wickets and a tendulker century...plus a few handbags tussles....with india edging in the last ball with a sachin sixer....mind you i would not support either.

Back
Top Bottom