What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

As far as the language issue is concerned, anyone with a PEANUT SIZE IQ should know that URDU was not a language of WEST Pakistan either, it was a language with its origins in India (U.P. etc) and spoken by Indian Muslims and later it was forced on ALL Pakistanis.

Language movement was the product of Bengali intellectuals and Hindus. They were looking after their own pocket. Urdu literature would have killed Hindu based Bangla literature in Muslims majority country over time and Hindus would have had to learn Arabic based alphabet. Muslims in East Pakistan/Bangladesh were/are dumb and vision less lunatics. They literally lost their forefathers identity by adopting Hindu based ideology.

same thinking here ,i also think like u k bangladesh 1947 mein he separate country hona chaye tha.....but but but hamara ye point of view 1971 k baad he change hua he ....agar bangladesh separate naee hota to hum aisa naee sochte ab ......:enjoy:

and east pakistan ne pakistan k liya zyada sacrifice den hein in 1947............

@ If East Bengal got independance in 1947 as a separate state then the fate of East Bengal would have been like Hydrabad.

Why doesn't she visit Pakistan ? Ghalti ho gai...abb tou maaaf kar do...40 guzaair gai hain ! :cry:

Currently she lives in a posh palace opposite to Pakistani high commission in Dhaka (perhaps on ISI advice not sure though :unsure:) after witch Hasina kicked her out from cantonment house. So she doesn't need to visit Pakistan as she is always in touch :meeting: .

Please speak English here...

Operation searchlight is over that was initiated by mods after Apo_Asura appealed for one moderator position from lower caste Bangali. Now for someday ppl can comment some on non English words. Besides, that comment is in Urdu, mods do understand well...no question of deletion :D .

Yaar hur Pakistani BD ko bohat support kartaa hai ! I've never met a single Pakistani who doesn't regret what happened in '71 and wishes we'd rectified the problem when it first arose ! Had we not be so high-handed and distrustful of the BD intelligentsia or the politicians or allowed our enemies to exploit our mistakes and weaknesses we would still be one ! The only time a Pakistani gets worked up is when a) his loved ones died in East Pakistan at the hands of the militants/freedom fighters or they got captured as POWs in '71 (I know examples of both of these instances but even still they'd don't hate BD or the People...they just haven't a sense of affinity towards you guys like the rest of us do) or b) if it is asserted that our army - our boys were nothing but butchers and rapists who slaughtered 3 million Bengalis and raped countless hundreds of thousands of the Bengali Women and in contrast the Mukhti Bahini didn't even touch a single Bihari ! Inn instances mein thoraa sa ghusaa aa jaataa hai paaar koi itnaa baraa issue nahin hai, if BD ever needed us we'd be there !

Regarding Bihari issue you have some misconception, you mentioned it many where. I even once wrote a reply for you, unfortunately couldn't post because mod closed that thread. Anyway, I think you should first go through T-Faz's (one moderator of this forum, whose view mainly attracted me to this forum) view that he expressed in the thread December 16, 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh .

shopping !:chilli:

You missed a thing dude...she might need a Bollywood make up artist ;) .

Language movement was the product of Bengali intellectuals and Hindus. They were looking after their own pocket. Urdu literature would have killed Hindu based Bangla literature in Muslims majority country over time and Hindus would have had to learn Arabic based alphabet. Muslims in East Pakistan/Bangladesh were/are dumb and vision less lunatics. They literally lost their forefathers identity by adopting Hindu based ideology.

i agree with u in the part zakir bhai

yes but west pakistan mein se muhajir and punjab ne bhi sacrifice dein hein ......bohat se muslim punjabi girls jo dar padar ho gaee the ..inhone sikhon se shadi karli ....i have read many stories about them..........

Maulana zafar ali khan,Chaudhry Rehmat Ali,ALLAMA IQBAL ,they all were punjabiS.............they ALSO played a big role for pakistan MOVEMENT

u mean sikhs raped them n forcefully married them

I want to go to Kashmir at least once in my life!! InshAllah i will go there!!

chitha.jpg

Make me your trip partner, I also have a dream to see the heaven on earth (escaping bullet though :azn:) .

In no senses Urdu could be the main language, in many senses Bangla could be. No offense to Urdu, it's a great language.

dont agree with u if indian can pak can why cant we

its the bengali politicians who used the language as a shield in politics

you know wikileaks revealed that last time Khaleda went to India, she was 40 minutes late to the meeting which pissed monmohon off!! Indian diplomats even told it to USA! lol sorry i cant find the link now, i hope old indian members know about it! It proves Khaleda gives a rats a$$ to India!! It was monmohon who requested her last year to come! It proves India needs BKZ more, than BKZ needs India!!

Never heard of it, please provide that link.

Back
Top Bottom