What's new

Kerala’s changing demographic: Will the State lose in transition?

What is your source? Can I have your source?

Muslim population in South India is increasing at the same rate as Christian population is...

What do you know about south India kid??:omghaha:

hahaha..You can see the hate, disgust, and enmity these hindus/christians have for indian Muslims...

Poor indian Muslims.. Marginalized, persecuted, and kept backward by alliance of hindu-christian bigotry and hate.

So you want muslims to breed like rats and overpopulate kerala ?:angry:

And which of the posts you quoted suggests that Indian muslims are persecuted , marginalized and blah blah ? Or is it just a preconceived delusion to justify the unjust existence of Pakistan .

idiot dumbo chick, thats why I asked for a "source" so that I stand corrected.

In spite of this 'near total literacy' [in Kerala] the population growth rate of Muslims who constitute one-fourth of Kerala's population is as high as 2.3 per cent per year, which is more than even the national PGR [= population growth rate] of 2.11 per annum and is almost double the PGR of Hindus in Kerala itself.

Muslim Statistics (Population) - WikiIslam

Hindus -1.55%
Muslims +1.75%
Christians -0.32%

Demographics of Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you want muslims to breed like rats and overpopulate kerala ?:angry:

And which of the posts you quoted suggests that Indian muslims are persecuted , marginalized and blah blah ? Or is it just a preconceived delusion to justify the unjust existence of Pakistan .

2.1% growth rate is absolutely normal...stop being a poor ******....

Its not like Muslims are breeding at 5%, which would've been abnormal rate of reproduction...

It is just that you, along with other indians, hate Muslims..

In 1991, Kerala had the lowest TFR (Children born per women) in the whole of India. Hindus had a TFR of 1.66, Christians had 1.78 and Muslims had 2.97.

Its not like Muslims are breeding at 5%, which would've been abnormal rate of reproduction...

It is abnormaly high rate for a state with high human developmet index like kerala

In spite of this 'near total literacy' [in Kerala] the population growth rate of Muslims who constitute one-fourth of Kerala's population is as high as 2.3 per cent per year, which is more than even the national PGR [= population growth rate] of 2.11 per annum and is almost double the PGR of Hindus in Kerala itself.

Muslim Statistics (Population) - WikiIslam

Hindus -1.55%
Muslims +1.75%
Christians -0.32%

Demographics of Kerala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WikiIslam is no source... :omghaha:

It is just another anti-islamic hate propaganda website...

For quality stuff, read

Answering Christianity. Islam's Answers To Trinitarian Beliefs.

:omghaha:

In 1991, Kerala had the lowest TFR (Children born per women) in the whole of India. Hindus had a TFR of 1.66, Christians had 1.78 and Muslims had 2.97.

It is abnormaly high rate for a state with high human developmet index like kerala

Its not, idiot.

Learn basics of population demographics..

A 2.1% growth rate is absolutely normal and healthy for ANY human culture..

phir aa gaya ban hone..

Nahi beta, phir aa gaya tum indians ki lainay :omghaha:

Its not, idiot.

Learn basics of population demographics..

A 2.1% growth rate is absolutely normal and healthy for ANY human culture..

No other community in Kerala have such high growth rate,usually educated people take family planning seriously..And Kerala is very high on human development indicators

2.1% growth rate is absolutely normal...stop being a poor ******....

Stop Being a fooking retard . 2.1 % is still way more than other religious communities . And this is the case all over India . My country is already severely overpopulated and many illiterate muslims are making things worse .

And regarding hating muslims , Dude my best friend and girlfriend( she has 4 siblings ) both are muslims . So cut this crap of hindus hating muslims . I just hate the high birth rates of muslims nothing else

No other community in Kerala have such high growth rate,usually educated people take family planning seriously..And Kerala is very high on human development indicators

Oh bhai jaan it doesn't matter.

What matters is that Muslims are growing on absolutely normal/healthy pace..and yet you guys are vilifying Muslims, hating on them, and spreading your disgust regarding Muslims...

If Muslims were growing at say 5% etc, then you had a point..

But a mere 2.1% growth rate by a minority group is nothing but normal, everyday life...

Also, if Kerala has high HDI..it doesn't mean that Muslims and Hindus are on equal level. Muslims are clearly sidelined, marginalized and this can be seen here in the thread too.

They way you guys talk about "Muslims" shows how you see them..hah! Shame.

South india is where hindu extremism and caste-system lies strongly...Did an extensive research on Religious Fundamentalism once..and for hinduism, the area our head professor chose was South India...

Now I understand why...

Stop Being a fooking retard

Stop being an ignorant piece of sh!t that you actually are...get educated, son.

Don't worry, your papa is here..I'll teach you too..just like I have to many indians here..ask about me from your fellow indians and they'll tell you how scared they get when I show up in any of their thread.. :lol:

2.1 % is still way more than other religious communities

It DOESN'T MATTER!

Population demographics isn't any 'relative science'...

If Spanish are reproducing with a TFR of 2.1, while ALL other Europeans are producing with TFR of 1.3...even then it DOESN'T matter.

Spainish' production rate is absolutely normal and there is no problem in any way..Throw away your anti-Islamic bigotry..

And this is the case all over India . My country is already severely overpopulated

Thats cuz your country is a dirty sh!thole with 500 million starving people...

and many illiterate muslims are making things worse .

Give them education..instead of persecuting them and showing hatred and disgust towards them...they are indians afterall..

And regarding hating muslims , Dude my best friend and girlfriend( she has 4 siblings ) both are muslims

What is your age? Please have as much sex as you can with your Muslim girlfriend, with her consent offcourse...

Always keep her happy and satisfied...show her that you care for her...

:tup:

So cut this crap of hindus hating muslims . And I am not even a hindu but a buddhist .

Thervada Tradition, right? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom