What's new

Kerala’s changing demographic: Will the State lose in transition?

Stop being an ignorant piece of sh!t that you actually are...get educated, son.

Don't worry, your papa is here..I'll teach you too..just like I have to many indians here..ask about me from your fellow indians and they'll tell you how scared they get when I show up in any of their thread.. :lol:

I can also use slangs and uncouth language but I know that proves nothing man .

Teach yourself some etiquettes first and then preach others . You get banned frequently ! who can be scared of you ? :omghaha: Don't flatter yourself !

Whatever you say , muslims are growing at an alarmingly high rate compared to other communities and that is pretty apprehensive . Its not like muslim TFR is just a bit higher than others . Its almost double in many cases . Don't you see anything abnormal or are you just too biased to hear anything against muslims ?

Thats cuz your country is a dirty sh!thole with 500 million starving people...

Pakistan is an even dirtier terrorist $hithole than India.....

What is your age?

not yet twenty

Thervada Tradition, right?

Don't know . Never heard of it . And I don't even care cuz I am an atheist anyway . just officially buddhist .

If muslims doesnt adjust according to the surroundings , what happend in Mynmar regarding rule of 2 kids only for muslims will start in every part of the world -

Thanks for all non Malayalees for contributing to this thread with your "advices".

Now take care of your own states and try to improve some basic living standards before starting a BS religious flame war here.

Kerala belong to all of us as much as it belongs to you :whistle:

What matters is that Muslims are growing on absolutely normal/healthy pace..and yet you guys are vilifying Muslims, hating on them, and spreading your disgust regarding Muslims...

I never villified,hated or spreaded disgust regarding muslims,I consider them as a part of the my society,as my brothers

Also, if Kerala has high HDI..it doesn't mean that Muslims and Hindus are on equal level. Muslims are clearly sidelined, marginalized and this can be seen here in the thread too.

You are teaching me about muslims in Kerala?seriously?:rofl:

South india is where hindu extremism and caste-system lies strongly...Did an extensive research on Religious Fundamentalism once..and for hinduism, the area our head professor chose was South India...

South India is where communalism is the least,and caste system is the least strong...regionalism on linguistic basis and communism are more strong here

You see more people from Kerala living in the US than in actual all of other states in India.

hahaha..You can see the hate, disgust, and enmity these hindus/christians have for indian Muslims...

Poor indian Muslims.. Marginalized, persecuted, and kept backward by alliance of hindu-christian bigotry and hate.

But still why they are not willing to migrate to Pakistan like Pakistani Hindus coming to India :undecided:

Thats probably a question which you people cant answer :wave:

hahaha..You can see the hate, disgust, and enmity these hindus/christians have for indian Muslims...

Poor indian Muslims.. Marginalized, persecuted, and kept backward by alliance of hindu-christian bigotry and hate.

Pak And BD was meant for them but they decided to stay back for waste falane ke liye and laying the foundation for next partition of India.

You see more people from Kerala living in the US than in actual all of other states in India.

Have you ever been to San Francisco's International Airport? Everytime I go there, I see sooooooooooooo many South Indians...

Is there a way to differentiate that oh this man is from Kerala? I want to see how many people from Kerala come to SF airport

If muslims doesnt adjust according to the surroundings , what happend in Mynmar regarding rule of 2 kids only for muslims will start in every part of the world -

wohhh...didn't know that o_O

Mynmar is crazy mofo..I don't know why are they itching for the rath of Islam to descent upon them...they must stop persecuting Muslims and live in peace.

Let Muslims first kill Talibans/Al Qaeda..when persecuation of Muslims happen, terrorists organizations like Talibans/AQ get more material to fool common people..

Back
Top Bottom