What's new

Kerala’s changing demographic: Will the State lose in transition?

Kick Left out of Kerala. Otherwise the land of Adi shankaracharya would soon be known as the Land of Mohammed.

Even though I hate left, they are the main reason, radical organisations does not become much active here in Kerala.. Muslim League workers wont forget last time they tried to mess with DYFI :rofl:

Even though I hate left, they are the main reason, radical organisations does not become much active here in Kerala.. Muslim League workers wont forget last time they tried to mess with DYFI :rofl:
How can they explain sharing stage with the likes of Madani?

How can they explain sharing stage with the likes of Madani?

Every single party did it.. Not only communists.. BJP was an exception due to their ideology.. Otherwise, they would be too

Every single party did it.. Not only communists.. BJP was an exception due to their ideology.. Otherwise, they would be too

BJP is a 'communal' party.......but whats the excuse of UDF/LDF who claims to be secular.

Thanks for all non Malayalees for contributing to this thread with your "advices".

Now take care of your own states and try to improve some basic living standards before starting a BS religious flame war here.

Thanks for all non Malayalees for contributing to this thread with your "advices".

Now take care of your own states and try to improve some basic living standards before starting a BS religious flame war here.

Please......Ardharathri kuda pidikarutu.

BJP is a 'communal' party.......but whats the excuse of UDF/LDF who claims to be secular.

There is no excuse.. All are doing it for minority votes.. BJP couldnt do it because, they were solely depending on Hindu votes..

^^^ Most Decline is of Hindu Population :cry: & Catholic Population ...

Nair & Ezahava Population Growth is already in Negative :cry:

Muslim growth Rate is 2.3 % almost Double that of Hindus

What is your source? Can I have your source?

Muslim population in South India is increasing at the same rate as Christian population is...

The same situation is existent in entire South India, except the Muslims - every other community is seeing dropping birth rates. This is because of higher female employment and education.

What is your source? Can I have your source?

Muslim population in South India is increasing at the same rate as Christian population is...

We are talking about Kerala here...not South Asia as a whole.

We are talking about Kerala here...not South Asia as a whole.

Ok, give source for Kerala then? Also, I wasn't talking about South Asia over-all..

I was talking about Muslim and Christian growth rates in South India...Christians bribe more people to convert, more christian missionaries are working in india..and in short, christian growth might be larger than Muslims' ...

Ok, give source for Kerala then? Also, I wasn't talking about South Asia over-all..

I was talking about Muslim and Christian growth rates in South India...Christians bribe more people to convert, more christian missionaries are working in india..and in short, christian growth might be larger than Muslims' ...

the birth rate among Christians in the state is around 1.2 only as

against 1.4 among Hindus and 2.1 among Muslims. In fact, the birth rate among all the communities in the state was declining but it was the fastest among Christians.

Kerala Heralds population fall | Deccan Chronicle

^^^ Most Decline is of Hindu Population :cry: & Catholic Population ...

Nair & Ezahava Population Growth is already in Negative :cry:

Muslim growth Rate is 2.3 % almost Double that of Hindus

Muslim League is increasing in strength as Malapuran gets more MLAs.

Ya ! I know :cry:

You are right about that. Its already happening in Kerala.

The Hindu : Malappuram to get 4 more Assembly seats

2. Even though Muslims are getting reservations and other incentives from government the % of total population of these 2 religious minorities has over taken the % of population of the majority community

3. The living style of religious minorities especially Muslims they concentrate to leave together in 1 district or 1 panchayat etc , this will give them power to send their community people to the legislative assembly and inturn to get deciding power

Kick Left out of Kerala. Otherwise the land of Adi shankaracharya would soon be known as the Land of Mohammed.

hahaha..You can see the hate, disgust, and enmity these hindus/christians have for indian Muslims...

Poor indian Muslims.. Marginalized, persecuted, and kept backward by alliance of hindu-christian bigotry and hate.

hahaha..You can see the hate, disgust, and enmity these hindus/christians have for indian Muslims...

Poor indian Muslims.. Marginalized, persecuted, and kept backward by alliance of hindu-christian bigotry and hate.

So Evil Hindus has new allies.

Back
Top Bottom