What's new

Kerala Corner

Pinneeeee nairu maru Sukumaran nairu parayunnathu kettalle vote cheyyunnathu....

Kazhinna electionumunpu Chennithalakku Thakolstanam (key position) kodukam eenu NSSinu urpu koduthirunu ,NSSum congressum thammilulla ella prashnvum e oru issueil annu ,ipozhthe e thirumanam NSS nethrthate preenpikuvan vendi thane .... Sukmaran nair powerful allayirukum but NSS athra moshmallatha shakti undu ....

Evaarum putthum desum va ponidddum potto hergouym ?

Some of these would actually make sense if the words were rearranged :blink:

If you typed in Gibberish, that was a good effort :-)

Pinneeeee nairu maru Sukumaran nairu parayunnathu kettalle vote cheyyunnathu....

Nairmaru sadharana voting patterns undo?

Or are they more split in terms of party politics?

So should I wait till I get threatened to my life and property before getting ready for self defense?

I just wanted to gauge the urgency of your need :)

Nairmaru sadharana voting patterns undo?

Or are they more split in terms of party politics?

No voting patterns and they are split between parties, Congress,CPM & BJP...... and barring changanasseri and TVM NSS has no hold on nair's across kerala

I just wanted to gauge the urgency of your need :)

its like the question by "Aringodar' to 'Chandu' whos the enemy in 'oru vadakan veeraghada'

"Ella adavum padichu Aringodarude kalariyil varanamengil shatru prabalan aayirikanam"

No voting patterns and they are split between parties, Congress,CPM & BJP...... and barring changanasseri and TVM NSS has no hold on nair's across kerala

I am from Malapurram. I lived in Thirunavaya- Kuttippurram - Tirur area (shifted a lot).

Lots of Muslims live there. One of them was our close friend too. He owned 5 private buses that ran from Kuttippuram and Tirur.

We would get free rides in his buses :D

Njanum oru malayali aanu.. From kollam..

:)

One of my few Malayali friends is also from Kollam.

I am from Malappurram district :p

Lived around Thirunavaya-Kuttippurram-Tirur area if you care for details :)

Indeed. I would be brave enough to say one of the more holier places for Hindus in kerala as well

Am I right @nair @kurup ?

Yes Very........ Probably (i am not sure) the only place where you have Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva temple nearby.....so you have all the gods of Srishti, Sthithi and samharam on one place.....

Back
Top Bottom