What's new

Kerala Corner

Add Lavlin to that list...... We call ourselves "Sakshara Keralam"..... Still these guys manage to fool the population...... Imagine what happens in other states....

Saksharatha ennu paranjittu karayamilla.

If the education is not followed by individualistic, independent thinking then it is just rote learning. Nammude education vyavastha kashundakkanulla yanthrangalleyannu srishtikunnathu.

Indian society also crushes anyone with a Individual flair, their own thinking or challenges the society in anyway.

Appol thanne thudangum ororthur mudra kutthan.

First we must reform this british imperial era system that is designed to produce brown sahibs and clerks.

And design it to produce independent thinkers.

Just my opinion @nair

I watched it few days back ( Kerala Corner | Page 140 ....Though Movie is Harsh on VS also I liked it a good political movie

I like Hareesh Peradi's acting in the movie. performed well as kaitheri Sahadevan

can someone suggest me how to cure an old monk hangover? the stereotype is that you guys (as in mallus/keralites) are expert drinkers. ive been drinking loads and loads of water still feel thirsty. and immobile. feels like i just got ran over by a bus or smthing.

can someone suggest me how to cure an old monk hangover? i believe you guys are expert drinkers. ive been drinking loads and loads of water still feel thirsty. and immobile. feels like i just got ran over by a bus or somthing.

:D stereotypes eh?

I've heard remedies from Milk Thistle to taking aspirin.

Keep hydrated, and take pain killers (I take panadol).

Don't drink coffee or anything caffeinated.

Unfortunately you have to bear through this. Or you might want to sleep it off?

can someone suggest me how to cure an old monk hangover? the stereotype is that you guys (as in mallus/keralites) are expert drinkers. ive been drinking loads and loads of water still feel thirsty. and immobile. feels like i just got ran over by a bus or smthing.

Normal mallu solution...... have 1 pegg of the same brand.... and it should make you feel better....

Saksharatha ennu paranjittu karayamilla.

If the education is not followed by individualistic, independent thinking then it is just rote learning. Nammude education vyavastha kashundakkanulla yanthrangalleyannu srishtikunnathu.

Indian society also crushes anyone with a Individual flair, their own thinking or challenges the society in anyway.

Appol thanne thudangum ororthur mudra kutthan.

First we must reform this british imperial era system that is designed to produce brown sahibs and clerks.

And design it to produce independent thinkers.

Just my opinion @nair

I like Hareesh Peradi's acting in the movie. performed well as kaitheri Sahadevan

Education????????? and you know what????.... Thats the problem.... We mallus are into politics from schools..... and all these political parties have their students union which is the recruitment base for them..... Once out of school then they have their next set of unions.... DYFI, Youth congress..... then to the real one...... Every other state have all these unions...... But they are not as effective as in kerala....

Normal mallu solution...... have 1 pegg of the same brand.... and it should make you feel better....

lawl you are crazy, i am not even able to drink coke right now coz it smells like rum, i think i wont be drinking again for atleast a month.

this suxx, i dont even have energy to troll bangladeshis on pdf.

Education????????? and you know what????.... Thats the problem.... We mallus are into politics from schools..... and all these political parties have their students union which is the recruitment base for them..... Once out of school then they have their next set of unions.... DYFI, Youth congress..... then to the real one...... Every other state have all these unions...... But they are not as effective as in kerala....

I am seeing a pattern here.

Less idealism, more pragmatism I think.

lawl you are crazy, i am not even able to drink coke right now coz it smells like rum, i think i wont be drinking again for atleast a month.

this suxx, i dont even have energy to troll bangladeshis on pdf. just lying on my bed whiling away time

You know what is the problem???????? You might have had OMR with coke or pepsi...... Though it taste good but does make things worse.......Btw i know how it feels :P

this suxx, i dont even have energy to troll bangladeshis on pdf.

Keep drinking water. And sleep it off :)

You know what is the problem???????? You might have had OMR with coke or pepsi...... Though it taste good but does make things worse.......Btw i know how it feels :P
ya had it with coke. the combo used to be good. dunno what went wrong this time, guess all of us went overboard :P. new year ka time hai

I know that..... what i meant was..... These two parties got good share in their respective strong holds..... and BJP can never be a strong party in kerala not atleast in near future.... max they can win 2 assembly seats and 1 MP..... I dont see any change in another 15 years......

In addition to that our religous guru's, SNDP,NSS,Roopatha.... These guys have somuch hold in our political system that it is very difficult to change..... all the leading 5 parties (INC,CPIM,CPI,IUML,Ker Congress) knows how to manipulate (vice versa) these guru's and their followers.....

SNDP and Roopatha parayunnath alukal kelkkumayirikkum pakshe NSS parayunne oru nair polum kelkkilla .

BJPyude vote share oro pravashyavum kudikondirikkukayaanu . Bhaviyil ath koodaananu ella sadhyathayum .

BJP is also trying to cozy up with SNDP , NSS and X'ian Roopathas .

Kerala Congress BJPyod adukkan ulla sadhyathayum thallikkalayaan okkilla .

SNDP and Roopatha parayunnath alukal kelkkumayirikkum pakshe NSS parayunne oru nair polum kelkkilla .

BJPyude vote share oro pravashyavum kudikondirikkukayaanu . Bhaviyil ath koodaananu ella sadhyathayum .

BJP is also trying to cozy up with SNDP , NSS and X'ian Roopathas .

Kerala Congress BJPyod adukkan ulla sadhyathayum thallikkalayaan okkilla .

What does Nair Service Society do?? Serving Nairs :D

Sorry for my ignorance :-)

NSS entha cheyyunne ennuariyathond parajathaano atho thamashichathaano :lol:

I know that they run schools??

But I really don't know what they do in terms of details. The name itself is self explanatory though :)

Can you explain please :-)

Back
Top Bottom