What's new

Kerala Corner

1510722_559039904188210_1317101657_n.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/list/OpPTn0Z6T0I/

^^ Did you read the comments on that page???? Do read it.... Some of the comments there make sense...... Mohanlal is a great actor but noway be can be in top 10 of the world actors..... But then it depends who made the list.... I can predict a mallu brain working behind this Lol......

ellarkkum happy christmas :D
@seiko business plans okke endaye? Speed governoril oru kai nokkunno?:lock:
njan athila work cheyyane and ll be happy to help you :-)

ellarkkum happy christmas :D
@seiko business plans okke endaye? Speed governoril oru kai nokkunno?:lock:
njan athila work cheyyane and ll be happy to help you :-)

What kind of business is that mate??

Do you live in kerala these days?
It is a must these days for commercial vehicles. lacham lacham vare oru masam kondu indakkiya teams indu :woot:

^^ Did you read the comments on that page???? Do read it.... Some of the comments there make sense...... Mohanlal is a great actor but noway be can be in top 10 of the world actors..... But then it depends who made the list.... I can predict a mallu brain working behind this Lol......

That makes sense.

Have you seen his latest movie drishyam?

drishyam - filmed around vazhithala village, thodupuzha - very green and scenic region.

@Ravi Nair : umair nawaz-elle,matte threadil matham paranju kalichavan,avane ban cheythaliya! Ethoru van vijayama!:cheers:

Enneyum kurrachu kazhinja Ban cheythu kollum :partay:

Sometimes I too say things in anger :-)

Alliyan ennodum kshamikanam.

Unfortunately there a lot of people trying to stoke anger in name of religion, race etc. And I hate that :mad::mad::mad:

Yenjoy da, Yenjoy!

Back
Top Bottom