What's new

Kerala Corner

@Ravi Nair
Thanks!
Must be because of my army background that such issues hit me hard.

Your Father was a soldier??

My Father worked as a petty officer in the Navy. Radio operator.

Later worked in telecommunications for Cable & Wireless in Bahrain :)

Belated X'mas wishes to all....... I had a great one.... this time my partner was "KRYON"

@acetophenol @levina @Ravi Nair Please keep kargil and Point 5353 away from this thread...... I am sure you know why :)

Porsche cayenne is one of the Kerala state car now(wtf!). guess the minister(easy).

1479334_560219304055868_662837748_n_zpseba531aa.jpg

I saw him in an Innova on 25th near Karipoor..... I am still unable to digest the fact that he drives a car with a number Kerala State "2"

Last edited:
Belated X'mas wishes to all....... I had a great one.... this time my partner was "KRYON"

@acetophenol @levina @Ravi Nair Please keep kargil and Point 5353 away from this thread...... I am sure you know why :)

Mr.Nair,
Thanks for your wishes.
There're many reasons why I brought the topic here.
1)I couldnot 've asked my doubts anywhere else.This I suppose is the only thread where not many Pak members visit.
2) Acetophenol and DRAY keep themselves abreast with such news.I had tried googling the topic but I came across some mendacious nonsense.
3)And while I Wanted to clear my doubts,I also wanted my friendship with Pakistani friends here to remain unscathed.So I avoided asking the doubts on the thread where this topic was being discussed.
Selfish...I know.
Also that would have led to further flaming of the thread.
4) I didn't want to use the PM service.

So you see I didnt have too many options.

Mr.Nair,
Thanks for your wishes.
There're many reasons why I brought the topic here.
1)I couldnot 've asked my doubts anywhere else.This I suppose is the only thread where not many Pak members visit.
2) Acetophenol and DRAY keep themselves abreast with such news.I had tried googling the topic but I came across some mendacious nonsense.
3)And while I Wanted to clear my doubts,I also wanted my friendship with Pakistani friends here to remain unscathed.So I avoided asking the doubts on the thread where this topic was being discussed.
Selfish...I know.
Also that would have led to further flaming of the thread.
4) I didn't want to use the PM service.

So you see I didnt have too many options.

Got it....... The reason for my post was that point 5353 is one of the most trolled/argued/debated topic in PDF...... But i got your point :)

A very accurate analysis of what happened to Point 5353 .

Fact and fiction on Point 5353

India's defence establishment and much of the press have chosen to hide from uncomfortable truth.
In short we lost it...

Got it....... The reason for my post was that point 5353 is one of the most trolled/argued/debated topic in PDF...... But i got your point :)
Really??
I have not seen many threads where this topic was discussed...infact none till now.
So I was curious.

In short we lost it...

Really??
I have not seen many threads where this topic was discussed...infact none till now.
So I was curious.

Go to any thread related to kargil you will get it......

In short we lost it...

Really??
So I was curious.

There are many thread on the topic . Any Kargil thread will eventually end up discussing this .

Point 5353 in Pakistan's control Drass sector | Page 12

The ground reality of LoC , afaik ,is that there are certain areas which fall under pakistani area of LoC but under Indian control and vice versa .

I had my doubts.:coffee:

But with pink cheeks mahavira seems to be blushing...he he he.

It is only now that I am noticing it . Pink cheeks now someway makes him look like the joker from Batman .... :confused:

@levina, Point 5353 is sorrounded by three posts of our's.. If Pakistan is foolish enough to shell our highway from there, we can bring hell on to that peak from three sides..

So hw was everybody's christmas??

@levina, Point 5353 is sorrounded by three posts of our's.. If Pakistan is foolish enough to shell our highway from there, we can bring hell on to that peak from three sides..

So hw was everybody's christmas??

Christmas was good...my plum cake came out fine(my first trials are usually disasters but this one was an exception).
How many wines did u taste?? :)

Now if point5353 was so unimportant then why would Pak army cling on to it???
From what i know its the highest peak of the region with a clear of NH-1.That ostensibly connects the kashmir valley with kargil.
So why is the question??

It is only now that I am noticing it . Pink cheeks now someway makes him look like the joker from Batman .... :confused:
LOLing...LOLing....he he he
:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom