What's new

Kerala Corner

My dad used to work in Bahrain.

I am sure there are other people in this thread who works or used to work there.

I hope @takeiteasy doesn' take what i said seriously :laugh:

My father used to work in UAE .

There are many relatives , friends , neighbours in different gulf states .

To be fair to the guy, he is also against Christian and Muslim fundamentalism.

At least he is consistent with his views. Thani parishkari kochikaran thanne ;)

My point was that , I was interested to know why his hatred for RSS/rightwing .

@seiko Long time no see.

Had a good Xmas?

Yea mate, njoyed it.. Had a lot of wine.. Went to meet frnds who were with me from school to colleges.. Spend some time in PDF while mum was making biryani.. :D :D ate a lot of icecreams :P

My point was that , I was interested to know why his hatred for RSS/rightwing .

@kurup
I don't presume to speak for the guy, but people are different.

I am an Atheist and a rationalist. I tend to not trust religions. Its just what I grew up with.

I tend to not like RSS too for my own reasons because of my own political convictions.

(hope you are not offended)

Yea mate, njoyed it.. Had a lot of wine.. Went to meet frnds who were with me from school to colleges.. Spend some time in PDF while mum was making biryani.. :D :D ate a lot of icecreams :P

:(

They don't celebrate Xmas much in New Zealand

@kurup
I don't presume to speak for the guy, but people are different.

I am an Atheist and a rationalist. I tend to not trust religions. Its just what I grew up with.

I tend to not like RSS too for my own reasons because of my own political convictions.

(hope you are not offended)

I am a supporter of RSS and BJP (although not a member) .

I respect the view of people who are not in agreement with my view .

:(

They don't celebrate Xmas much in New Zealand

Nothing beats Kerala when it comes to Xmas and other celebrations.. Its very unique.. Irrespective of religion every one celebrate it.. I woke up at 6 because of a call from a Hindu friend demanding liquor :angry: .. We njoyed it irrespective of religion.. Its all fun..

I am a supporter of RSS and BJP (although not a member) .

I respect the view of people who are not in agreement with my view .

You RESPECT other views.

I want you to log off and never come back to this place. Respecting other people's views is not tolerated here :angry:

:P

Nothing beats Kerala when it comes to Xmas and other celebrations.. Its very unique.. Irrespective of religion every one celebrate it.. I woke up at 6 because of a call from a Hindu friend demanding liquor :angry: .. We njoyed it irrespective of religion.. Its all fun..

Didn't mean anything by it.

But New Zealand is an amazing country IMO. it's people are very warm.

@seiko Oh and I didn't realise our Hindu Warrior Nair Saab had a catholic girlfriend.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that (can't remember the thread now)

It would have been more hilarious if he had a Muslim girlfriend :P

Chicks > Ideology amirite :cheers:

Last edited:

It is the liquor which unites every keralite .... :lol:

@seiko Oh and I didn't realise our Hindu Warrior Nair Saab had a catholic girlfriend.

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that (can't remember the thread now)

It would have been more hilarious if he had a Muslim girlfriend :P
:cheers:
Chicks > Ideology amirite

Yea, it crack me up. I laughed off a lot on that day!!

You RESPECT other views.

I want you to log off and never come back to this place. Respecting other people's views is not tolerated here :angry:

:P

Afterall our country is a democracy .

Respecting the views of our opponents will only help us perform better .

A closed society with a single ideology i bad for any country .

Having said that I think anybody supporting congress should be shot down ... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom