What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The validity of that piece of paper has been disputed...
Well thats convinient for you.....trust me bro if you had this paper....you would be making the same argument......
And please do explain...what makes this paper disputed???

As history has it, your PM went to the UN Signed a UN resolution many times declaring that Kashmir would be resolved through a UN administered plebiscite.

Yes agreed......Why Nehru did so....could be coz he wanted to end the violence that started even before the birth of our nation, or could be coz he didnt have the cajones.....its debatable.....
But us Indians will not be fine with being held hostage for life because of one man's decision.....Were the Indians consulted in any of this shabang??

Also answer me honestly.....if one of your leaders tomorrow in the name of peace concedes Kashmir to India....would Pakistan and Pakistani's be fine with it? Similar is our feeling on Nehru's short sightedness!!!

No, we don't WANT Kashmir. We want to do what Kashmiris want. If that means Pak loses its part of Kashmir too if Kashmiris choose Independence, then so be it.

But the main thing is Kashmiris should get what they want as per the UN resolutions.

Well then maybe you should show us the way and declare your part of Kashmir independent......maybe we will follow suit!!!

But seriously.....India is a democracy does not mean we will allow people to carve out nations from our lands.....too much blood, money and a lot else has been shed to keep this India one.......
Frankly.....Kashmiri's have every right to hold India hostage until their demands for improvement in quality of life, amenities, infrastructure etc are met with.....Hell even I will join this struggle....But as far as freedom is concerned.......they can wait till eternity!!!

So again another instance of Indians demanding that they be rewarded for their brutality of 62 years of Kashmiri occupation. The inhabitants are still more Kashmiris than Indians will ever be.

They maybe more Kashmiri's than Indians.....hell they dont even have to identify with us....But the land they live on, the food they eat, the movies they watch, the clothes they wear....will always be Indian!!!
Why didn't you guy guys conduct a plebiscite then?

These are all Indian feel good stories. The demand for Kashmir is 62 years long. Nothing recent about it.

Its too late for Plebiscite....If this happened in '47 understandable.....now the situation is very different....too much has happened......and its not the same people....Decision for Kashmir's future was the right of the people during Partition, not these current brainwashed folks......

And the demand for Kashmir is 62 years long......but only from the Pakistan side.....

the way I see it...the Kashmir dispute can now not be solved militarily...unless nuclear war is an open option.
the onus in on the Indian leadership to either buy time to convince the Kashmiris that their place is with India...or keep Kashmir and let it burn forever.
but as most would see....it's a paradox!

military option isn't the solution my dear neighbor, unless u don't know we are also empowered with nuclear bombs.... i wod say let them decide it themselves... i am sure they dun want to join either of us...they want a separate land now and i wod say let them have it..!

military option isn't the solution my dear neighbor, unless u don't know we are also empowered with nuclear bombs.... i wod say let them decide it themselves... i am sure they dun want to join either of us...they want a separate land now and i wod say let them have it..!

no need to flash/flex the nuke muscle...
see as a human I want the Kashmirs to be given exactly what they want...even if they chose to join pakistan.
but as an Indian I'd want my country(and all that is claimed) to stand undivided...
I am sure we'd have a solution sometime soon and end all hostilities...

advaita.

You talk so lightly about kidnapped women as it was ajoke.

You talk about mossad as if they are a joke and you do not caree about them, you guys are begging mossad to help you teach few things about war, but keep dreaming to become a great power, what a way to go, asking a nation of 6 million to help a Nation of one billion how to fight.

when I mention about dirty deeds of yours, than you turn around try passing it as a joke, dude you are a guy of no scruples and bad manners.

You tal about Rawalpindi as if it was the center of Punjab, did you forget cities like Lahore, Sialkot, Lyalpur, Montgomery and most of all Nanka Sahib. Again you pick and choose just to make a silly point when compared with facts.

You dude are a strange one, who do not care about facts, only you way and other are to be made fun of.

The Indian occupation of Kashmir can largely be solved through military action, in fact the occupation's very nature is 'military'. It is amassing hundreds-of-thousands of armed "soldiers" and force them upon Kashmir to usurp Kashmir's sovereignty.

Pakistan and China need to get damn serious and stop being misguided (some not all) thinking this issue is a diplomatic issue, it is NOT a diplomatic issue it is not several diplomatic meetings away from being solved, this is a military occupation and how you resolve a military occupation is through military action under normal circumstances of occupations. Meaning unless the occupational party and aggressor unusually withdraws from the territory. As this has not been the case for over 60 years.

This Indian occupation of Kashmir is a major factor in regional instability which is harmful to Pakistan, Kashmir, and even China. This is why both Pakistan and China must launch a massive joint-military operation against India, and Pakistani troops battle their way into Kashmir as Chinese troops battle their way into parts of India.

Doing this would be a tremendously positive step forward for all of Asia as it would condemn illegal, forceful, barbaric occupation in our region. It would punish the aggressor. It would also allow smaller nation states such as Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka to ward off Indian hegemony (depending on the circumstances).The success rate of a joint-military operations by Pakistan and China to liberate Kashmir is very high, many strategist-political and/or military would agree with me.

Some will argue No this is crazy, you cannot launch military let alone joint-military action. Truthfully, joint-military action by China and Pakistan is highly feasible, secondly yes we can launch military action to liberate Kashmir, the history of liberation is a testament to that (obviously some exceptions)...What is crazy is that we have allowed this barbaric, crude, hostile and rogue state India to continue it's rapacious occupation of Kashmir for 60+ years and still have not fully liberated Kashmir.

My solution, joint-military operation and action by Pakistan and China against India. Yes, other nations will roar, let them, for over 60+ years the Kashmiris have roared and their cries have fallen on deaf ears at the International forums.

The Indian occupation of Kashmir can largely be solved through military action, in fact the occupation's very nature is 'military'. It is amassing hundreds-of-thousands of armed "soldiers" and force them upon Kashmir to usurp Kashmir's sovereignty.

Pakistan and China need to get damn serious and stop being misguided (some not all) thinking this issue is a diplomatic issue, it is NOT a diplomatic issue it is not several diplomatic meetings away from being solved, this is a military occupation and how you resolve a military occupation is through military action under normal circumstances of occupations. Meaning unless the occupational party and aggressor unusually withdraws from the territory. As this has not been the case for over 60 years.

This Indian occupation of Kashmir is a major factor in regional instability which is harmful to Pakistan, Kashmir, and even China. This is why both Pakistan and China must launch a massive joint-military operation against India, and Pakistani troops battle their way into Kashmir as Chinese troops battle their way into parts of India.

Doing this would be a tremendously positive step forward for all of Asia as it would condemn illegal, forceful, barbaric occupation in our region. It would punish the aggressor.
It would also allow smaller nation states such as Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka to ward off Indian hegemony (depending on the circumstances).The success rate of a joint-military operations by Pakistan and China to liberate Kashmir is very high, many strategist-political and/or military would agree with me.

Some will argue No this is crazy, you cannot launch military let alone joint-military action. Truthfully, joint-military action by China and Pakistan is highly feasible, secondly yes we can launch military action to liberate Kashmir, the history of liberation is a testament to that (obviously some exceptions)...What is crazy is that we have allowed this barbaric, crude, hostile and rogue state India to continue it's rapacious occupation of Kashmir for 60+ years and still have not fully liberated Kashmir.

My solution, joint-military operation and action by Pakistan and China against India. Yes, other nations will roar, let them, for over 60+ years the Kashmiris have roared and their cries have fallen on deaf ears at the International forums.

So if I understand you correctly, you want THREE "Nuclear" armed nations to end up in a war over Kashmir? Sounds great in fiction and Hollywood but reality wouldn't let anything like that happen.

Kashmir could have been solved easily before Pakistan and India became nuclear nations. A conventional war before the nuclear build up could have solved the Kashmir issue with as less damage as possible on both sides. Comparing that to the present, it's highly unlikely.

I believe what you're proposing is total annihilation of Pakistan, China and India. Think of it as a chain reaction. What might start as a conventional war could end up in a complete nuclear fallout. Nobody likes loosing their territory. Specially the ones with long range Ballistic Missiles.

But then again there's nothing more we can hope for anyway. We've seen how India reacts whenever talks on resolving the Kashmir issue take place. After all, they label it as an "Integral" part of India. :tdown:

Last edited:
So if I understand you correctly, you want THREE "Nuclear" armed nations to end up in a war over Kashmir? Sounds great in fiction and Hollywood but reality wouldn't let anything like that happen.

Kashmir could have been solved easily before Pakistan and India became nuclear nations. A conventional war before the nuclear build up could have solved the Kashmir issue with as less damage as possible on both sides. Comparing that to the present, it's highly unlikely.

I believe what you're proposing is total annihilation of Pakistan, China and India. Think of it as a chain reaction. What might start as a conventional war could end up in a complete nuclear fallout. Nobody likes loosing their territory. Specially the ones with long range Ballistic Missiles.

But then again there's nothing more we can hope for anyway. We've seen how India reacts whenever talks on resolving the Kashmir issue take place. After all, they label it as an "Integral" part of India. :tdown:

So what is your resolution or plan to solve the Kashmir issue? With the end result of Kashmir being fully liberated, not half, not partial, but fully.

Chances of this turning to a nuclear war maybe quite limited as it will be India with the most to lose and in fact annihilated. You know if India even brings nuclear weapons into the equations imagine the immense nuclear response of China and Pakistan against India, India would become a hotbed of radioactivity, it cannot afford to take such measures... The goal of the joint-military operation is to liberate Kashmir not to necessarily destroy all of India, if that were the goal then perhaps it would be reasonable for India to use nuclear weapons, as it's life would be on the line and ability to function day to day...

"I believe what you're proposing is total annihilation of Pakistan, China and India. Think of it as a chain reaction. What might start as a conventional war could end up in a complete nuclear fallout. Nobody likes loosing their territory. Specially the ones with long range Ballistic Missiles."-Bezerk

This is true that "nobody likes loosing their territory", but if India introduces Nuclear weapons into the equation, then how would it like to loose all of it's nation? See there is a bigger price to be paid on India's behalf. They can afford to loose Kashmir (geographically, politically, and militarily speaking), obviously it's not theirs...

You must understand yes this is a nasty business, yes it is bloody, yes it is tricky, yes it is very dangerous, but the success rate is on Pakistan-China side (referring to the Sino-Pakistan joint-military operation).

P.S I did not post my complete plan or analysis for privacy and secrecy reasons, simply don't want to discuss it in the public forum. I assure you there is more to the strategy then what I have publicly proposed...

Last edited:
Chances of this turning to a nuclear war maybe quite limited as it will be India with the most to lose and in fact annihilated. You know if India even brings nuclear weapons into the equations imagine the immense nuclear response of China and Pakistan against India, India would become a hotbed of radioactivity, it cannot afford to take such measures... The goal of the joint-military operation is to liberate Kashmir not to necessarily destroy all of India, if that were the goal then perhaps it would be reasonable for India to use nuclear weapons, as it's life would be on the line and ability to function day to day...

This is true that "nobody likes loosing their territory", but if India introduces Nuclear weapons into the equation, then how would it like to loose all of it's nation? See there is a bigger price to be paid on India's behalf. They can afford to loose Kashmir (geographically, politically, and militarily speaking), obviously it's not theirs...

You must understand yes this is a nasty business, yes it is bloody, yes it is tricky, yes it is very dangerous, but the success rate is on Pakistan-China side (referring to the Sino-Pakistan joint-military operation).

your 'joint war operation theory' seems heavily dependent on the chinese angle....which baffles me.
why would a country that is set to challenge the might of the USA...which is enjoying years of 10% GDP growth...would risk a nuclear war because of Kashmir?
your chinese love affair seems to have given wings to your imagination.
and why do you refer to a nuclear war as just a military operation?
it seems you are investing into building a Nuclear-biological-chemical protection bunker in your back yard...
and how do you suppose we'd "bring the nuclear weapons into equation"?
by wiping pakistan off the face of the planet...and so'd you...
but chances are that we'd survive your first strike and strike back with fury...and you can't take the nuke sub out of the equation now.

your 'joint war operation theory' seems heavily dependent on the chinese angle....which baffles me.
why would a country that is set to challenge the might of the USA...which is enjoying years of 10% GDP growth...would risk a nuclear war because of Kashmir?
your chinese love affair seems to have given wings to your imagination.
and why do you refer to a nuclear war as just a military operation?
it seems you are investing into building a Nuclear-biological-chemical protection bunker in your back yard...
and how do you suppose we'd "bring the nuclear weapons into equation"?
by wiping pakistan off the face of the planet...and so'd you...
but chances are that we'd survive your first strike and strike back with fury...and you can't take the nuke sub out of the equation now.

Okay well let's just talk and have diplomacy. This is what you want right? :lol: :rolleyes: :agree:

Hopefully this will solve the problem.

If I believed diplomacy and negotiating with India could provide real solutions to resolving the Kashmiri dispute on the basis of what the majority of Kashmiris desire, then absolutely I would take that route absolutely I would encourage that route.

But after 60 long years with, failures, with interruptions, with growing mistrust, after 60 years of murder, looting, massacre, rape, home invasions, and genocide in Kashmir...What am I left to believe?

"If YOU had left us with a margin of hope. We might have been a party to some settlement."

-Foreign Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, UN Security Council, Dec. 1971.

Source: w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHUJBRRnc4

Do you know there were many reports that militancy in Kashmir had been greatly reduced, so I can say Pakistan has tried it's best to take peaceful actions and peaceful routes. But where, has it led us? Has India shown any signs of compromise? Has it shown any sign of seriousness on considering Kashmir an actual "dispute territory" and is it truly working with Pakistan to resolve the issue?

It is foolish to go to war just for Kashmir, just as it is foolish to go to war just for NE region. All of this lies with India's fantasy of "Ahkand Bharat", so the solution is to awaken Indian from her illusory dreams.

Even then India "wants something for nothing", i.e. for India to give up part of Kashmir and part of NE region, she needs to get something in return. Note that I said "part" of Kashmir and "part" of NE region, as India will be very stubborn to return all illegal land. China is offering land next to Kashmir in a land-swap.

Regarding Pakistan, Kashmir can be divided based on "predominately muslim areas". Also knowing that bharat's end goal is to create a "Greater India", by offering ASEAN-like unity (with possibility leading to future unification). This will make everyone in Asia happy!

If I believed diplomacy and negotiating with India could provide real solutions to resolving the Kashmiri dispute on the basis of what the majority of Kashmiris desire, then absolutely I would take that route absolutely I would encourage that route.

But after 60 long years with, failures, with interruptions, with growing mistrust, after 60 years of murder, looting, massacre, rape, home invasions, and genocide in Kashmir...What am I left to believe?

"If YOU had left us with a margin of hope. We might have been a party to some settlement."

-Foreign Minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, UN Security Council, Dec. 1971.

Source: w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=qYHUJBRRnc4

Do you know there were many reports that militancy in Kashmir had been greatly reduced, so I can say Pakistan has tried it's best to take peaceful actions and peaceful routes. But where, has it led us? Has India shown any signs of compromise? Has it shown any sign of seriousness on considering Kashmir an actual "dispute territory" and is it truly working with Pakistan to resolve the issue?

see you and I don't know how the policy makers of our countries work and what goes inside their minds...all that I am saying is that your saying that a nuke war would benefit 'x' country and vaporize 'y' country is not right.
would it be worth a billion and a half lives?
we surely don't hate each other that much.

Its too late for Plebiscite....If this happened in '47 understandable.....now the situation is very different....too much has happened......and its not the same people....Decision for Kashmir's future was the right of the people during Partition, not these current brainwashed folks......

And the demand for Kashmir is 62 years long......but only from the Pakistan side.....
See you're at fault for not holding the plebiscite for 62 years, you want to be rewarded for that? Heck heads should roll for this crime.

Then the plebiscite is for Kashmir, there was no expiration date on the plebiscite. There's no statute of limitations that has expired. One thing's for sure, your statement is a testament that if given the chance to vote, Kashmir would boot out India. That is what makes Indians wimp and cower over the very thought of plebiscite.

Back
Top Bottom