What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Using your logic, Pakistan, SL and BD are also part of India. Last I checked, the UN had resolutions on the disputed nature of the state. Maybe Nehru and team messed up by letting UN declare that region a disputed state. Lets understand that there is a problem. Your denying it does not mean that this problem does not exist.

Ofcourse there is a problem .If u go by indian constitution,its say Kashmir is an intergral part of india,but we know pakistan and china still occupies some of its region.This is the official indian postition beside the pleadge to sort this out in bilateral negotiation with pakistan.

why keep going to old UN thing all the time when we have so many newer joint declarations on kashmir??

See you aren't cousins or kinsman. That's the wrong analogy.

You guys came in, with guns, captured Kashmir, raped a few thousand women, committed rampant arson, mutilated people with dissenting voices, and generally spread terror throughout the valley.

Why hide behind these so called made up analogies which don't really apply here. You guys have driven ALL of KAshmir, not a few but the majority into hating you guys at a whole different level of hate.

I got an analogy. You're like the chipku friend that just won't leave.

very silly ! u have shown the typical indian ignorant thought ,the land of kashmir belongs to the people of kashmir ,they have shown with force and they demonstrated that they want Pakistan , Indians are agreesors occupying their land and they are no body to impose their thoughts on the kashmiris , does your neighbour take decisions for your house or you do it ?? Kashmiris want pakistan so India must get out of kashmir.

ohh yeah, dare to grab it !!! other than sending mujahideens or terrorists....

Kepp it simple, even if india wants to part away with kashmir following ur argumnet., it wont happen why ? after spending billions of dollars, India can't .. its just not possible.. why doesn't that get in ur brain....
It happened once to divide a nation on the basis of religin... India won't allow it to happen again in near forseable future.. so instead of hurting oneselves, some kashmirirs are coming to reality and focusing on their own development.. rest (unemployed, uneducated- still brag abt it)

Ofcourse there is a problem .If u go by indian constitution,its say Kashmir is an intergral part of india,but we know pakistan and china still occupies some of its region.This is the official indian postition beside the pleadge to sort this out in bilateral negotiation with pakistan.

why keep going to old UN thing all the time when we have so many newer joint declarations on kashmir??
It's the INDIAN constitution. Till there isn't a Kashmiri resolution saying the same it just doesn't apply. Till then the Indian constitution is nothing more than a terrorism manual much like those recovered from Al Qaeda. It encourages every Indian to incur this terror upon Kashmiris by calling Kashmir an integral part of it.

Using your logic, Pakistan, SL and BD are also part of India. Last I checked, the UN had resolutions on the disputed nature of the state. Maybe Nehru and team messed up by letting UN declare that region a disputed state. Lets understand that there is a problem. Your denying it does not mean that this problem does not exist.

No I dont think those countries should be a part of India.....they are independent proud nations.....and we recognize them as that...

As far as the disputed nature of Kashmir is concerned, I find it hardly to be disputed....the instrument of ascession....signed jointly under Bristish supervision has India's name on it.....
If Nehru's decision to call this a Disputed territory gave Pakistan the right to challenge our soverignty over the region, then that's just BS......Why should we be held hostage to a decision which was made 62 years back under completely different conditions......
And the UN resolution is non-binding from what I remember....so this is a moot point....

But I agree we have a problem on our hands.....the solution I see is to give India a chance to develop and improve the lives of Kashmiri's sincerely for at least a decade without external interference....and then maybe we can talk about plebiscite etc.......

Also....I have been to Kashmir pre-insurgency......trust me...there was not a single iota of unhappiness in Kashmiri's being part of India before Pakistan decided to start with supporting insurgency....
If you and I truly care about "Kashmiris" and not the land of Kashmir.....why cant this be an option?

ohh yeah, dare to grab it !!! other than sending mujahideens or terrorists....

Kepp it simple, even if india wants to part away with kashmir following ur argumnet., it wont happen why ? after spending billions of dollars, India can't .. its just not possible.. why doesn't that get in ur brain....
It happened once to divide a nation on the basis of religin... India won't allow it to happen again in near forseable future.. so instead of hurting oneselves, some kashmirirs are coming to reality and focusing on their own development.. rest (unemployed, uneducated- still brag abt it)
So thats an Indian fault. India has a spent billions to rape and brutalize Kashmiris so what now? We should go oooooooh and aaaaaaaah and wow and give up and let India off?

India should be smacked silly, it was a criminal thing to spend billions of dollars to enslave a free nation!

See you aren't cousins or kinsman. That's the wrong analogy.

You guys came in, with guns, captured Kashmir, raped a few thousand women, committed rampant arson, mutilated people with dissenting voices, and generally spread terror throughout the valley.

Why hide behind these so called made up analogies which don't really apply here. You guys have driven ALL of KAshmir, not a few but the majority into hating you guys at a whole different level of hate.

I got an analogy. You're like the chipku friend that just won't leave.

We dont have to be related to Kashmiri's to be their countrymen.....This isnt a family picnic where we need to prove our bloodline to be invited.....

Asim.....as history says it.....Kashmir was signed over to us....there is no denying it....why it happened, how it happened is speculation.....but by law it belongs to us.

Now about invading.....Pakistan is the one occupying our part of Kashmir....lets just put it this way....You got yours we got ours....be thankful, we are not coming after Pakistan occupied Kashmir.....that would spell trouble for you guys.....

Also, the views and opinions of Kashmiris now doesnt count as much as that of Kashmiri's in '47.....a lot has changed since then......The current set of Kashmiris is a hybrid of brainwashing from Pakistani propoganda, life under insurgency and living in a militarized zone.....I wouldnt hold their opinion in high regard......since who wants to live a life like that???
If you think the Kashmiri's wanted freedom back then, why wasnt there support for Operation Gibraltar when Kashmiri's themselves gave up the Pak special forces???
Care to explain?

Kashmiri people hold a flag of Pakistan and shout freedom slogans during celebrations marking Pakistani Independence Day in Srinagar. -AP Photo

yup, Dawn is reporting the same thing. Also worth noting is the celebration of Pakistan's 20/20 victory in Indian occupied Kashmir.:pakistan:

It's the INDIAN constitution. Till there isn't a Kashmiri resolution saying the same it just doesn't apply. Till then the Indian constitution is nothing more than a terrorism manual much like those recovered from Al Qaeda. It encourages every Indian to incur this terror upon Kashmiris by calling Kashmir an integral part of it.

If u have every right not to accept INDIAN constitution.We as indians are obliged to honour and uphold it.

pakistan see kashmir problem in the prisim of a territorial dispute.But we feel its an internal problem and security threat to india's integrity.
No amount peaceful protest or violent attacks can deter GOI to do whats necessary to deal forces of separatism as its duty .

And Beside that there was no sign this socalled indian terrorism until pak sponsored mujahidins appeared on the scene.

We dont have to be related to Kashmiri's to be their countrymen.....This isnt a family picnic where we need to prove our bloodline to be invited.....

Asim.....as history says it.....Kashmir was signed over to us....there is no denying it....why it happened, how it happened is speculation.....but by law it belongs to us.

The validity of that piece of paper has been disputed...

As history has it, your PM went to the UN Signed a UN resolution many times declaring that Kashmir would be resolved through a UN administered plebiscite.

Now about invading.....Pakistan is the one occupying our part of Kashmir....lets just put it this way....You got yours we got ours....be thankful, we are not coming after Pakistan occupied Kashmir.....that would spell trouble for you guys.....
No, we don't WANT Kashmir. We want to do what Kashmiris want. If that means Pak loses its part of Kashmir too if Kashmiris choose Independence, then so be it.

But the main thing is Kashmiris should get what they want as per the UN resolutions.

Also, the views and opinions of Kashmiris now doesnt count as much as that of Kashmiri's in '47.....a lot has changed since then......The current set of Kashmiris is a hybrid of brainwashing from Pakistani propoganda, life under insurgency and living in a militarized zone.....I wouldnt hold their opinion in high regard......since who wants to live a life like that???
So again another instance of Indians demanding that they be rewarded for their brutality of 62 years of Kashmiri occupation. The inhabitants are still more Kashmiris than Indians will ever be.

If you think the Kashmiri's wanted freedom back then, why wasnt there support for Operation Gibraltar when Kashmiri's themselves gave up the Pak special forces???
Care to explain?
Why didn't you guy guys conduct a plebiscite then?

These are all Indian feel good stories. The demand for Kashmir is 62 years long. Nothing recent about it.

If u have every right not to accept INDIAN constitution.We as indians are obliged to honour and uphold it.

pakistan see kashmir problem in the prisim of a territorial dispute.But we feel its an internal problem and security threat to india's integrity.
No amount peaceful protest or violent attacks can deter GOI to do whats necessary to deal forces of separatism as its duty .

And Beside that there was no sign this socalled indian terrorism until pak sponsored mujahidins appeared on the scene.
As Kashmiris, its the doctrine from hell. It's not I who is rejecting it, its the Kashmiris.

They are rejecting it by burning the flag that the constitution upholds!

So all of Kashmiris are just traitors?

Kashmir is not India, Kashmir is recognized as disputed territory officially by the UN. India is occupying disputed territory.

The only people that needs tobe kiced out are the Indians. This is a kick India out movement, not an independence movement. Kashmiris are already independent, they held their self-determination day today!

Right now they are just hostage victims, kidnapped at gun point.

No only those who live in our country but hoist flags of our neighbors are traitors...I would die protecting an Indian Kashmiri as long as he/she respected and loved the motherland.....I dont care about these morons...I hope you get where Im going with this..

And throwing the UN resolution isnt going to swing the bout your way my friend.....Its a non-binding resolution.....and frankly outdated....besides I dont see the UN caring much about your situation either.....

And bro...us Indians have survived through many hardships over thousands of years living in the same lands that you call disputed.......
No one can or has the ability to take India out of an Indian......
I see you made a comment about us being "Chipku friend"....Ill go one step further and say.....We are leeches.....We shall stay on you....but try to remove us forcefully and we will make you hurt.....
There I gave you a new terminlology for us.....please give credit where due....LOL!!!!

As Kashmiris, its the doctrine from hell. It's not I who is rejecting it, its the Kashmiris.

They are rejecting it by burning the flag that the constitution upholds!

Dont consider actions of few separatists as wishes of all kashmiris.We have seen the same kashmiris come in hordes to vote and show their trust in indian union in the past elections too.

Flag burning occurs regularly certain areas in pakistan too.

Guess what we not only claim but have 2/3 under our control and its not going anywhere anytime soon.

We too share common interests,language,culture and also lot of same religon (16 cr muslims) with kashmiris.

Trust me Partition time is over and lets play some new game.

well by your comments i can understand India is a ruthless country :victory:

You don't listen the screams of Kashmiri peoples when they are willing to stay away from India? you don't really care about them right? i know the partician time is over but write down one line:

One day The Cruilty bites the dust and there will be a day for Kashmiris when they can also live peacefully :yahoo: Whether Muhammad Ali Jinnah borns in Kashmir or peoples like Bhagat Singh, one day you will a change of map may be in your life or afterwards

Kashmiri people hold a flag of Pakistan and shout freedom slogans during celebrations marking Pakistani Independence Day in Srinagar. -AP Photo

I'm all for celebrating Pakistan's independence. We dodged a bullet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom