What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

Very Nice decision! By the way I don't think that indian even know about the basic belief of Islam, Thats why they still consider ahmedi a muslim even they are not. Their basic belief don't match Islamic ideology then how can a Idol worshipper declare them muslim when even that idol worshipper Don't belief on one GOD.

Very Nice decision! By the way I don't think that indian even know about the basic belief of Islam, Thats why they still consider ahmedi a muslim even they are not. Their basic belief don't match Islamic ideology then how can a Idol worshipper declare them muslim when even that idol worshipper Don't belief on one GOD.

These people will believe and support anyone who is not sided by Muslims, its always been in their history and they play this card very well in this forum........ They just love to jump on the bandwagon for Islam bashing on every opportunity they get......

Ahmadi !?
this is first time I hear about this " Ahmadi" 's creed

So.....is Meesna who opened this thread and many before this one, each of them countered by myself actually going to come along and explain the words of his leader Mirza Mahmud who has clearly declared all Muslims Kaffir and refused to allow the praying of their funerals, even the innocent children

Hope you have thought same things about Ahmedis and wouldn't have persuaded them for Pakistan movement 72 years ago.

Ahmadi !?
this is first time I hear about this " Ahmadi" 's creed

My friend you are in for a big shock about them, which is why they do not wish to discuss matters which shows their true colours. I am waiting for Ahmadis to defend their position here before I start bringing out their text again for all to see.

Long and short of it is that their leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimsed that he is Issa (Jesus) the Promised Messiah, the Imam Mahdi, Lord Krishna, the re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and many many others

These people will believe and support anyone who is not sided by Muslims, its always been in their history and they play this card very well in this forum........ They just love to jump on the bandwagon for Islam bashing on every opportunity they get......
Don't care about bhartis , There comments are like nothing.. I'm fully aware of their so called Bool bachan nature. Let them keep Bark.. Being a muslim we just have to spread or tell the true message. engaging debate with them won't going to help us. Better not to waste time with some brain fart kids.;)

Don't care about bhartis , There comments are like nothing.. I'm fully aware of their so called Bool bachan nature. Let them keep Bark.. Being a muslim we just have to spread or tell the true message. engaging debate with them won't going to help us. Better not to waste time with some brain fart kids.;)

That's exactly what I do tend to do, especially when they try to make a smart comment about matters like Jinnah, forgetting altogether about the character of Gandhi which when exposed they get all emotional and sentimental........ Nonetheless I do not understand why the Bhartis dont support Ahmadiyya, as in follow them, afterall Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of the Ahmadis claimed he was Lord Krishna........

That's exactly what I do tend to do, especially when they try to make a smart comment about matters like Jinnah, forgetting altogether about the character of Gandhi which when exposed they get all emotional and sentimental........ Nonetheless I do not understand why the Bhartis dont support Ahmadiyya, as in follow them, afterall Mirza Ghulam Ahmad of the Ahmadis claimed he was Lord Krishna........

Answer is simple , They even don't know about their religon too, niether they really follow their religion. They only use it instead of believing in it. and that act has lead them towards uncountable haterd.

Religion does not boundry related..... As a muslim if you will bow infront of anyone other than Allah you are doing shirk and you are not muslim..... You calling yourself muslim sure give the idea how minority view and religion are being manipulated and the basic spirit of Islam being torn... I dont want to go deep into this because my reply can hurt hindu religion followers and i am trying to avoid that.... And i expect the same.... If you dont know about religion Islam dont discuss it.....For the starters You are not a muslim if you dont believe and act as per first kalma

@ Austerlitz....

You are calling a religious belief "Bakwass"....

1zmlcmx.jpg

Before you start jumping all over the place, overreacting and pulling out a dozen different verses to back up your claim, ALL that he is trying to say is, India is a place where different religions co-exist harmoniously and we take pride in that. That's all he's trying to say so there is no need to get all technical with details and start debating on who is Muslim and who isn't. Noone's really all that interested in that discussion on this thread and it will do nothing more than to degenerate into name-calling.

My friend you are in for a big shock about them, which is why they do not wish to discuss matters which shows their true colours. I am waiting for Ahmadis to defend their position here before I start bringing out their text again for all to see.

Long and short of it is that their leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad claimsed that he is Issa (Jesus) the Promised Messiah, the Imam Mahdi, Lord Krishna, the re-incarnation of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and many many others

What the Ahmadis claim is none of my business, they can believe anything they want to-even the unbelievable! As long its their in their mind and in their homes, nothing to me and I have to tolerate and respect their right to believe.

Now all of you are overlooking one fact:
THAT AN INDIAN MUFTI IS SPEAKING ABOUT INDIAN AHMADIS.

THEREFORE INDIAN LAWS AND THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY OR MARS OR VENUS FEELS ABOUT IT.

OUR COUNTRY, OR SYSTEM, OUR LAWS.

Now you guys, Go Fish!
At least you might use your time better and maybe feed yourslves, if you catch anything. :)

Most of us non-Muslims are perfectly happy with our own religions and can do well without your proselytizing. U need to learn where to draw the line and respect other faiths.

What the Ahmadis claim is none of my business, they can believe anything they want to-even the unbelievable! As long its their in their mind and in their homes, nothing to me and I have to tolerate and respect their right to believe.

Now all of you are overlooking one fact:
THAT AN INDIAN MUFTI IS SPEAKING ABOUT INDIAN AHMADIS.

THEREFORE INDIAN LAWS AND THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY ELSE IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY OR MARS OR VENUS FEELS ABOUT IT.

OUR COUNTRY, OR SYSTEM, OUR LAWS.

Now you guys, Go Fish!
At least you might use your time better and maybe feed yourslves, if you catch anything. :)

First thing, it is not your country as you will in Canada so please get your facts right........ Secondly Islam has no borders, hence we could not give two swivels about your constitution or laws, we will not have you dictate our faith to us wherever we are. Back to the topic, Ahmadis being declared Non Muslims, I have pointed out clearly that Ahmadis too have declared Muslims as Kaffir so again, please get your facts right and question that action also, however as before, this is not a matter of Hindus but Muslims and we most definitely will not be taking direction from Hindus, I believe the words
Of Winslow Churchill come to mind about that

Back
Top Bottom