What's new

Kashmir: Declare Ahmadis non-Muslims: Grand Mufti

That's what I was talking about, you indians don't know what Islam is to begin with.:lol: This
Salman and other bollywood khans are not muslims to begin with. And I am not judging anyone
here. Its the most basic Islamic priciples by which any muslims would know that these bollywood
khans have already stepped outside the fold is ISLAM. ISLAM means peace, gaining peace by
submitting oneself to the will of Allah(swt) and no one else.
Bowing down to anyone/anything
else is shirk and an unforgivable sin.
This bollywood khans did ganesh puja and took part in
pagan festivities, so how are they muslim? They can have a muslim name and can be termed muslim
in India by Indians but India is not the flag bearer of ISLAM.

Neither does BD is flag bearer of Islam. If some one defined himself as Muslim in documents, Indian constitution know him as Muslim.

Indian constitution is above all gods (Be it krishna or Jesus). Non of them have right to change it, only Awam can modify it.

My opinion in the matters of personal law here in India is that the law is wrong. I don't care about what a person believes in as long as it doesn't affect me.

Thought cannot be regulated. People will believe in all sort of stuff. Even in religions like Islam which you claim to have rigid rules there are all these various sects and schools of thoughts because people like to believe in all sorts of stuff.

Of course people do.... But even in all those sects... One basic rule cannot be changed and i think i dont need to repeat it.

What exactly is difference betwen ahmadi and sunni?

Ahmadis unlike muslims believe that after our last and final prophet Muhammad (PBUH) there
came another messiah name Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. (nauzubillah) It is clearly mentioned in the
Quran that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is the last and final prophet send to humanity and in
our Kalima (the Islamic declaration of faith) we muslims testify that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
is the last and final prophet send by Allah(swt) and so there is no confusion here. But these
Ahmadis invented something new and went against the word of Allah(swt), they are not believing
in the word of Allah(swt) i.e Quran and so they are commeting shirk and are out of the fold of
ISLAM and can not be termed as muslims. They are going against the basic 5 pillars of ISLAM.

Its funny how a Devout Muslim...is declared a Non Muslim by some "Self Declared Thekedars" of Islam.......

Whatever you say buddy.... Having a serious discussion with you guys is impossible.... Bring more personal attacks.

Anyone who don't believe Allah as one God and Prophet Muhammad as Last messenger of God is not muslim.... So hard for you to understand???

Get Deobandis to declare their own founder of Darualoom Deoband as non-Muslim and disassociate themselves from Darulaloom Deoband which this deviant denier of finality of pophethood person founded then I will believe you.

Shias are declared non-Muslim by prominent Sunni scholars not by a few ignorant people as you put them and Shias are regularly being killed by those fatwas too in Pakistan. What have Shias done? It seems everyone is a non-Muslim according to the rest of the sects.

Ahmadis unlike muslims believe that after our last and final prophet Muhammad (PBUH) there
came another messiah name Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. (nauzubillah) It is clearly mentioned in the
Quran that Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) is the last and final prophet send to humanity

Founder of Darulaloom Deoband disagrees with you (see below). Now what do you say about Deobandis?

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole point of our setup is a separation of church and state. Sunnis and Shias believe that Ahmadiyas are non-Muslims - they are entitled to those beliefs; the Ahmadiyas believe that they are Muslims - they too are entitled to those beliefs. Why drag the State into the mess. I could believe I am a Rastafarian and still go to a temple - what does the State have to do with that?

in our Kalima (the Islamic declaration of faith) we muslims testify that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
is the last and final prophet send by Allah(swt) and so there is no confusion here.

Where in the Kalima it says the words 'last and final'?

Kalimah Tayyibah

Also known as the Word of Purity or the kalima-e-tayyabah.

Arabic text: listen (help·info)
[1] لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللّٰهِؕ

Transliteration:
"lā ilaha illela Allahu, Muhammad ur-rasul Ullah"

English rendering:
There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Muhammad [peace be upon him] is the messenger of Allah.

Six Kalimas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What sort of Muslim are you who doesn’t even know the Kalima? I guess that now makes you a non-Muslim too, not knowing the kalima.

So if the priest of the Ahmaddiyas issues a fatwa saying that Sunnis and Shias are not Muslims?

now, i seriously doubt if any of the pakistani/BD guys on this thread will understand what jackdaws brought out so clearly... Let me ask u guys:

What if the Ahmedis say that they are the true followers of Islam, and The Holy Quran is wrong (no personal thought, no offences plz, this is just a question..). So now... WHO, i mean WHO will decide whether the Shia's/sunnis are no more Muslims and Ahmedis are the only True Muslims left.. or is it otherway round? sunnis are the true muslims and ahmedis are non-muslims...

I know that u guys will say that ahmedis are non-muslims.. and am sure that ahmedis will say the same abt u guys... the only way left then is killing eachother and whosoever is left alive finally is "true muslim" !!!!

OMG,did I solve the mystery behind pakistan's current state!!!
;-)

This is what you guys hate in India ..and this is what makes Indians different... for instance .....

I am a Hindu ....
I am married to a Sikh Lady
I go to Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah in Delhi almost every month, and I serve and eat there...and Muslims have no problem with that.
I go to Gurudwaras every month and serve and eat langar..Sikhs have no problem with that
I visit template every month....serve and eat there ...and I don't have a problem with that...

There is a large number of people in India who live their lives like I do.. and that's what makes Internet warriors so uneasy ...because this is not what they have learnt in their text books.
But this bothers

Orange u have a very confused and open personality
in ancient India ppl like U use to change there religion just like clothes, If the king is Muslim u become Muslim if Hindu u become hindu
now u ppl have got a convenient name as Freedom

its like saying i worship all gods as when i die some one will be there......... Gambling with religion

ppl have been doing strange things in name of freedom of WHATEVER and getting away with it

Ahmedes or what ever u call them have been misleading the other and giving a false image of Islam

i guess thats why Muslims are angry

Being a fellow Indian u should all respect there feelings

Its like a new sect pops up in Hindu religion and says Brahmans are not Hindu will Indians tolerate such a thing?

Every person has the freedom to do whatever he wishes unless his wish don't fiddle with others wishes. AND THIS IS WHAT INDIA STANDS FOR.

Ahmediyya also believes in the same god Allah, Same Prophet Mohammad, Follows Koran. meaningful for a sect, they believe in some others as Saints. But, Their Core Belief is Allah is the God,Mohammad is the prophet of Allah.

So, How CAN Ahmediya not Muslims? Who gave Sunnis the right to proclaim who is a Muslim or not? Had Sunnis stand < 4% of Muslim Population will Your people dare to proclaim Ahmedis as Kafirs?

Since, Ahmediyyas believes in Allah and Prophet, they are rightfully Muslims and any courts or neutral religious people must be agreeing with this.

The Wahabbi version of intolerance to other sects so that One Sunni Wahabbi/Salaffi Islam only rule over Muslims.

India with its large Hindus,Christians,Jains and other Population makes Muslims a lot more tolerant,secular people.
because, They don't see "Hindu India" conspiring against Islam and such propaganda are false unlike in some countries where religious hatred is spewed, Conspiracy theories ripe.
Shia-Sunni-Ahmedi - One Islam.

Religions tend to splinter into different sects over time. This is true for all religions. The "Sufi" Islam is different from the Gulf Arab Islam. The Iranian Islam is different from the Turkish Islam. different peoples tend to infuse their local culture into their adopted religion, and interpret it in different ways.

This is merely another sect, and no different in its formation from the other sects.

They believe in one, true God.

They believe in the unseen (heavens, hell, angel, afterlife).

They believe in Koran, Prophet Mohammed, bible, torah and other scriptures and prophets

They pray, fast, go to pilgrimage and give charity.

Only difference is that they believe the prophecy of Prophet Jesus coming back has been fulfilled with Golam.

Since they have the characteristics with which Koran identifies a believer, I say they are Muslims. The rest of it: Leave it to God for judging.

THey should have equal right as any other Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom