What's new

Kargil war hero's father knocks on UN's door for justice

Its idiots like you who make me feel less sorry for your men when they get "interrogated" by the likes of TTP. You know what they say.... "What goes around , comes around" .. N'joy your jollies thinking about how your army tortured those men and remember that joy next time your friendly neighborhood Taliban behead a bunch of your soldiers on live camera....

Do we ask for anything from you?

Maybe you would better invest your time feeling sorry for your own countrymen....

Do we ask for anything from you?

Maybe you would better invest your time feeling sorry for your own countrymen....

You are right.. I would be.. However unlike some of you, I still feel sorry for loss of human life and suffering even if it is of a Pakistani soldier.. Trust me, after listening to some of you bigots, I dont want to... But some things are just involuntary...

That means geneva convention did not apply on kalia,but did apply on this guy.
Now go figure.

When I said Geneva convention won't applicable to Kalia case? don't fabricate story as you like. Charges against Pakistan are violated peacetime agreement ,covert operation, captured patrols(without valid reasons) and brutally tortured them to death which is violation of Geneva convention.

Why would Pakistan torture him and then hand his body back? Doctor sahab should think about that! It would have been simpler to just hide him. Indian authorities were into point scoring in those days and those torture marks could have been post-mortem. Unless his body has been on ice since then and not cremated down, how is it going to be proved now?

Pakistan now only hands captured POWs to Red-Cross like third parties where such stories can't be made.

There is a thread already existance and we had discussed it in details and it came to light that there are many sides to the story rather more than one version/side.

merg this thread with that one and you will find all posts so save us all from writing again and again that may disrespect your dead man at the end keeping in mind trolls from India and our hitting back trolling.

Is pakistan signatory to Third Geneva Convention?

Well even America is isn't it. And we know what they do. So please dont try to tell us what to do.

But UN is a dead horse they will not do anything. SO just a wait of time.

Why would Pakistan torture him and then hand his body back? Doctor sahab should think about that! It would have been simpler to just hide him. Indian authorities were into point scoring in those days and those torture marks could have been post-mortem. Unless his body has been on ice since then and not cremated down, how is it going to be proved now?

Pakistan now only hands captured POWs to Red-Cross like third parties where such stories can't be made.

They tortured maybe for the fun of it or maybe because they were loosing... Sending message to prove a point also would have been a reason for not hiding him...

Pakistan has always tried to score points and failed, taking moral high ground is good if you are in the clear.

The only thing I agree is that nothing can be proved now, we'll its not just now... Never is the right word when it comes to Pakistan.

They tortured maybe for the fun of it or maybe because they were loosing... Sending message to prove a point also would have been a reason for not hiding him...

Pakistan has always tried to score points and failed, taking moral high ground is good if you are in the clear.

The only thing I agree is that nothing can be proved now, we'll its not just now... Never is the right word when it comes to Pakistan.

Why we dint have fun with your other solider whom we had freed?

There is every possibility that Indian Army had beaten his dead body got the torture marks to show Pakistan in bad light.Period

Actually if you would have gone to the UN then n there, it could have been proven if those wounds were post-mortem or not.

Since YOU didn't do YOUR due deligence, YOU should be held accountable for how he ended up with those wounds. For the fun of it or for sending a message, so many others who were not tortured and handed over cleanly is not explained.

If something can't be proven - one must not make false claims. It is libel.

Actually if you would have gone to the UN then n there, it could have been proven if those wounds were post-mortem or not.

Since YOU didn't do YOUR due deligence, YOU should be held accountable for how he ended up with those wounds. For the fun of it or for sending a message, so many others who were not tortured and handed over cleanly is not explained.

If something can't be proven - one must not make false claims. It is libel.

Then and there Pakistan had not accepted they were soldiers and it was not a war by the state.... Pakistan has played this card many times over...

Some were good does not mean all were, if only some would have known...

Yeah there is.
Also possibility that PA has beheaded its own soldier in KPK/FATA regions just to paint Talibanis bad and get $$$ from US of A. Period.

Why dont you question your GOVT of INDIA for not honouring your dead solider in the first place ?

Your govt knows that it had lost the case already and hence it has shown the door to his father.

Its another matter his father may get some attention by crying foul.

This is also possible that his father might be member of Hardline Hindu extremist groups and hence as elections are approaching therfore these Hindu extremist groups are using his father for own agenda against Congress.

Then and there Pakistan had not accepted they were soldiers and it was not a war by the state.... Pakistan has played this card many times over...

It was a revolution of our Northern people.

To think, if a special ops soldier was caught and would start barking loyalties, he wouldn't really be cut out for his line of work.

Your Victorian mindset of military operations will neither win you friends nor argument here.

It was a revolution of our Northern people.

To think, if a special ops soldier was caught and would start barking loyalties, he wouldn't really be cut out for his line of work.

Your Victorian mindset of military operations will neither win you friends nor argument here.

Maybe you being a kid looks at everything with a win/ loose attitude.. But I believe I making valid points, unlike some here who rely too much in their military background...

Maybe you being a kid looks everything with a win/ loose attitude.. But I believe I making valid points, unlike some here who rely too much herein their military background...
I have made the effort to be serious tonight, only to realize it was in vain.

Your soldier is being handed to you by Pakistan what has that got to do with who our guys were or were not. You had a dead body. It took you 13 years to know all this?

Back
Top Bottom