What's new

Kargil war hero's father knocks on UN's door for justice

I don't know if jUstice will be served...because we are dealing with Pakistan. At least Dr. Kalia should take comfort in the fact that we won in Kargil and his son played a very important part in it.

Did U not read last line of my sentence mate ??What goes around comes around!!!
(Hint) There will be another short war with them.... I know its wrong.. but as they said ,Collateral:devil: Damage.

Well as IK pointed out India is the last nation on earth to cry foul about human rights violations.

Is it? Then dont cry foul about US drone attack killings? Us thinks that its war against terror. And as you said its not tea party. its war.

I don't know if jUstice will be served...because we are dealing with Pakistan. At least Dr. Kalia should take comfort in the fact that we won in Kargil and his son played a very important part in it.

Blame the inconsiderate pr*cks in Indian government who ignore this brave officer's parents' plight. Justice may be delayed or would not be served at all but a moral support from GOI would have gone a long way to assuage the sorrow and pain of these poor people. This is not the way a hero of a nation should be treated. :disagree:

Blame the inconsiderate pr*cks in Indian government who ignore this brave officer's parents' plight. Justice may be delayed or would not be served at all but a moral support from GOI would have gone a long way to assuage the sorrow and pain of these poor people. This is not the way a hero of a nation should be treated. :disagree:
i blame vajpayee for it and even death of 16 bsf soldiers on Indo-bangla border by BDR.In both cases there was no response from GOI.he was one weak kneed pm.....no doubt small nations are playing with india now after seeing some spineless sitting in PM chair almost for 2 decades right from V.P.singh onwards.

i blame vajpayee for it and even death of 16 bsf soldiers on Indo-bangla border by BDR.In both cases there was no response from GOI.he was one weak kneed pm.....no doubt small nations are playing with india now after seeing some spineless sitting in PM chair almost for 2 decades right from V.P.singh onwards.

India is ruled by sissys :tsk:

I remember your post a while ago when you stated Monroe doctrine should be there for India - I wish there is one but sadly if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.

I remember your post a while ago when you stated Monroe doctrine should be there for India - I wish there is one but sadly if wishes were horses, beggers would ride.
Right under Indira monoroe doctrine was shaping place.She didnt take SL's help to pakistan during 71-war kindly.That thing remained in back of her mind and she did paid back.At one point USA was planning to for bases in SL and SL has to turn it down just that she raised eyebrow.She truly shaped india's Monroe doctrine even with deigo garcia in Indian ocean.

Right under Indira monoroe doctrine was shaping place.She didnt take SL's help to pakistan during 71-war kindly.That thing remained in back of her mind and she did paid back.At one point USA was planning to for bases in SL and SL has to turn it down just that she raised eyebrow.She truly shaped india's Monroe doctrine even with deigo garcia in Indian ocean.

But she was the one who gave away Katchatheevu to SL without getting the approval from both the houses of the parliament in 1974. That has caused a huge heartache among the Tamilians especially when fishermen are killed.

Yeh and? FYI, I am not a Pakistani.

And at least a Pakistani rules Pakistan, unlike India, which is ruled by a Italian bar dancer. :p:lol:

Though it hurts little bit how can I contradict the fact.

Back
Top Bottom