What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

Shakanjwi yea, add refined sugar, black pepper to Lemon water.

Have u tried Fanta + milk combo ?

no but i once tried Coca Cola + Milk :rofl: and once i tried Coca Cola + 7up + Milk

Drink within 2 minutes after mixing them up and u will enjoy :smitten:

cherry paans and chocolate paans are a feminine delicacy...whenever i am in female company we eat 'em...

:confused: i tried once and dint know how to eat, chew or whatever is done with it.

damn how you guys eat that thing

in uttar pradesh the peeli dal(yellow dal/urad if i am not wrong and moong too) do the rounds in shaadis...the dal makhni which is popular in western india is not so popular there...and i love it too...

That's the one; I think it is called dal tarka, as opposed to the dal makhni you mentioned later.

have you had laccha salad?it's grated mooli...served with a lot of nimbu...

Haven't tried it but sounds delicious, and simple enough to make.

they would still clog the fuel injector valves of your engine but your bike would love it!

Actually we have the chola bhatura, but we eat it with sooji halwa. It is usually taken as a Sunday morning breakfast.

Never ate a Pan in my whole life

I miss pans, especially the sweet ones. In the US there were actual pan shops (in Edison NJ), but not in Australia.

Damn we drink desi daru also .. oh my god it nearly killed me :cheers:

Apologies to Muslim friends.

lekin nashe ke liye kuch to lete hoge !!!!

:confused: i tried once and dint know how to eat, chew or whatever is done with it.

damn how you guys eat that thing

yeah you end up making funny faces cus the damn thing doesn't fit inside your mouth..and then when no one is watching you spit most of it...and pretend to chew...and say that it was lovely...!
i do that all the time...

tandoori chicken.......gift from heavens i say..........
eac9051915379d64040ad30dd5678c55.jpg

Currently in Pune, Might offend sm marathi bhai log but food here is dampenar except vada pav ( a anack) and sm other kolhapuri items.

Ahh i really want to eat vada pav.

I dont remember the names of dishes but eat some in South India.

One was with a name something with malai

I am amazed as to why our Bangladeshi friends are not pitching in...Bengalisare the best when it comes anything that is sweet...!
their sweet-meat shops are a rave everywhere...
sponge roshogulla is so cool!

yeah you end up making funny faces cus the damn thing doesn't fit inside your mouth..and then when no one is watching you spit most of it...and pretend to chew...and say that it was lovely...!
i do that all the time...

:P yeh when i tried it was like hey iss ko kaisay thoonsain lolzz

And guess what when you accidentally chew on a tobacco wala paan you feel like having stars hehehe dancing around you

although I am not a huge fan of south indian cuisine...but the butter masala dosa is killer...!

Back
Top Bottom