What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

have any one of you been to 'bani in rawalpindi' ?

i did go there once......... with my Uncle's wife's Brother....... My uncle is married in Rawalpindi so when i was coming to UK in one of my journey i stayed one night in her "PAIKAY" aur phir us ke saath saara rawalpindi phira aur woh le ke gaya mujhe BANNI Chowk per bhi

That food is also very delicious :smitten:

:P yeh when i tried it was like hey iss ko kaisay thoonsain lolzz

And guess what when you accidentally chew on a tobacco wala paan you feel like having stars hehehe dancing around you

thoonsnain mein bohot izzat kharab hoti hai... and i guess you are talking about supari not tobacco...

:P yeh when i tried it was like hey iss ko kaisay thoonsain lolzz

And guess what when you accidentally chew on a tobacco wala paan you feel like having stars hehehe dancing around you

JJ you don't take naswar :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

don't mind :D

i miss hot and spicy of clifton :D they make such tasty chicken cheese rolls, does anybody know hot and spicy

and i like behari kebab, i am a behari xD

Yar dosa in Dehli was not tasty i dint like that. While it was quite good in Chennai :)

Rest south Indian food was bit liquidy and spicey.

souther indian cuisine is not as high on spices and masalas as the northern indian cuisine...
so some clever guys punjibicised dosa and made it into "butter masala dosa"
have this and you'd not go back to any other dosa!

Dipping tobacco (smokeless tobacco/Zarda) after meal is amazing, hehe its very addictive coz it contains nicotine, only strong willed people should take this risk.

I dont know why , but back at my village i use to have Sarsoon ka Saag(Sarron da Saag) and Makai ki Roti(Makki di roti ) along with Lassi , nothings compare that .. The satisfaction which it gives while eating it in a nice tree shade is just matchless ...!

souther indian cuisine is not as high on spices and masalas as the northern indian cuisine...
so some clever guys punjibicised dosa and made it into "butter masala dosa"
have this and you'd not go back to any other dosa!

Hey i tried some Punjabi dhabas in Chennai and yum yum their Daal Makhni and bread was really good

Back
Top Bottom