What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

south indian cuisine is good too.....
malabari chicken biryani
ce0121c3d23893e56eea7b80271c88c4.jpg

appam.....

Not supari that is a must in a paan. I am actually talking about tobacco wala paan.

tambaku waala paan...toh bade log khatein hain...
does it give a high or is it just to make it a little bitter?
i have had chuna waala pan but not tambaku wala...

oi.. i had asked, if there is any pakistani Vegetarian speciality ? and also if chaats are famous there

Frankly there aren't any. Veg food in Pakistan means some vegetable with meat. However mash ki daal from some truck hotel can be termed as a veg speciality. Mian ji di daal in Lal Musa near Jehlum is awesome, especially with achar and partha.

south indian cuisine is good too.....
malabari chicken biryani
ce0121c3d23893e56eea7b80271c88c4.jpg

appam.....

malabari cuisine is cool..!
the sea-food of southern india is lovely...
i am more of a masahari so i dont like veggie food in general...but the goan pomfret curry is really good!

[/QUOTE]

what the f is this, chapati or papar(papadum)???, so white, man it looks real tasty yum yum....

speaking of tea..what drinks you like?
we have lassi malai waali...nimbu paani with salt petre....kaanji...flavored milk...

and have you people had chocolate paans?
paan=beetle leaf
benarasi paans are killer!

Its the same here too except we have an additional think which is peshawari kehwa. Man thats beat all. You eat x kgs of Chapal kebab or have charsi's tikka from Namak Mandi Peshawar. U drink that kehwa and everything is digested :)
Then we have soda water (tha tha wala) especially at the Bhai Kebab in D block Model Town. Its a Nimbu Pani with gas :) lovely :D

what the f is this, chapati or papar(papadum)???, so white, man it looks real tasty yum yum....[/QUOTE]

If i am nt wrong its called uthapam, made from rice flour and curd.

Frankly there aren't any. Veg food in Pakistan means some vegetable with meat. However mash ki daal from some truck hotel can be termed as a veg speciality. Mian ji di daal in Lal Musa near Jehlum is awesome, especially with achar and partha.

yes...my dad was in some hotel in islamabad and even though he is a masahari like me...he has reservations eating meat on tuesdays...because of hindu customs...so at the buffet he wanted the veggy stuff...he was guided to the veggies section where there was dal with chicken...and other vegetables with mutton!

tambaku waala paan...toh bade log khatein hain...
does it give a high or is it just to make it a little bitter?
i have had chuna waala pan but not tambaku wala...

I think its just to make it bitter. Because once my male cousine ordered paans for all of us, he used to eat tambaku wala paan too so he ordered that one Now i dint know it was meant for himself lolzz

i just tried to chew it was yak what kinda paan is it i was asking as i was under the impression that paan is something a sweet thing.

Chuna and katha are primary ingerdients of a paan na?

what the f is this, chapati or papar(papadum)???, so white, man it looks real tasty yum yum....

If i am nt wrong its called uthapam, made from rice flour and curd.[/QUOTE]

nope... its a typical kerala cuisine....called APPAM
made with raw rice ,coconut shavings, cooked rice

Back
Top Bottom