What's new

Karachi's Bun Kebabs

oi.. i had asked, if there is any pakistani Vegetarian speciality ? and also if chaats are famous there

oh yeh farangiyoun ke khanay na share karo yaaro....... yeh burger shurger aur dosre junk food ko is thread se door hi rakho

nothing competes with Nihari, Payee, Haleem or any other desi food

you know these shwarma grills cost 2 lakh rupees!

i know that cus i wanted one for myself...hehe!

Are there any Vegetarian cuisines of pakistan, like in india we have South indian palghat and gujarathi and rajasthani etc are 100% vegetarian ?

I am not much of a vegetarian, but I love (yellow) dhal with rice. It is the signature dish of poor people, but it is so tasty I could eat it every day. Especially with kachumbar (salad).

how about chole bhature?

Those puris are sooo dripping with oil, you could rinse one into your gas tank and drive home.

Speaking of naans, the best naan I had was in Quetta. They are large teardrop-shaped naans made in earthen tandoors, with just a hint of sweetness.

I dont know if its only me, but do any of you look at your food and talk to it before eating it?

Koi Chatne ni, bus simple Roll with Tea

speaking of tea..what drinks you like?
we have lassi malai waali...nimbu paani with salt petre....kaanji...flavored milk...

and have you people had chocolate paans?
paan=beetle leaf
benarasi paans are killer!

oh yeh farangiyoun ke khanay na share karo yaaro....... yeh burger shurger aur dosre junk food ko is thread se door hi rakho

nothing competes with Nihari, Payee, Haleem or any other desi food

yaar, firangi jeene ke liye khate hain.. par hum khaane ke liye jeete hain.. so dont compare

you know these shwarma grills cost 2 lakh rupees!

i know that cus i wanted one for myself...hehe!

when ever you will come to Islamabad, NEVER EVER FORGET TO COME TO JINNAH SUPER MARKET & EAT SHAWARMA & FINGER CHIPS SOLD BY AFGHANIS IN THAT MARKET

In my Whole life whenever i went there i ate atleast one of 'em & I JUST LOVE 'EM

we have lassi malai waali...nimbu paani with salt petre....kaanji...flavored milk...

paan=beetle leaf

i havent tried, but do try morarji cola :yahoo:

I am not much of a vegetarian, but I love (yellow) dhal with rice. It is the signature dish of poor people, but it is so tasty I could eat it every day. Especially with kachumbar (salad).
in uttar pradesh the peeli dal(yellow dal/urad if i am not wrong and moong too) do the rounds in shaadis...the dal makhni which is popular in western india is not so popular there...and i love it too...
have you had laccha salad?it's grated mooli...served with a lot of nimbu...
Those puris are sooo dripping with oil, you could rinse one into your gas tank and drive home.
:rofl:
they would still clog the fuel injector valves of your engine but your bike would love it!
Speaking of naans, the best naan I had was in Quetta. They are large teardrop-shaped naans made in earthen tandoors, with just a hint of sweetness.
I ave had the afghani roti which is served in delhi...it is huge!

paan=beetle leaf

I love Irani chai. dont miss it when in Hyderabad.

paan=beetle leaf

Lassi ache hote ha aur desi Nimo Pani bhe, but the best drink is water(H2O) :rofl:

Never ate a Pan in my whole life, My Grand Father(God Bless him) used it a lot

Back
Top Bottom