What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF you had said:
no they all belong ot every pakistani.
All Punjabis, Sindhis, Balouchis & Pashtoons are belong to Pakistan. (Right) But where is fifth one ????
but the people trying lay claim over karachi and say we want it to become a separate province or a country
Nobody talks about separate country ... And province demand is not illegal then why do people need to so irritated ??
arent even native to karachi, they are from india.
What do you mean ... Those people who had come from India ... They don't have right control area where they are living for 65 years ... ?????

wtf r you talking about?
i dont have no problem with mujajirs they are just as pakistani as me.
i have a problem with everybody who is going to try to divide our country
Who has raised demand to divide our country ?????? Please clarify .........

you guys are retarded,
Punjabi,Sindhi,Balochi,Pashtoon,Mahajir are not Race these people are identified by the languages they SPEAK

their are THREE RACES IN THE WORLD

MONGLOID
CAUCOSIOD
NEGRIOD

these races are based on BONE structure

mahajir aka MQM people gets accomodated the most because they SPOKE URDu Pakistan officially Adopted URDU and english as official language which eases everything for them in daily life, They did not adopt punjabi,sindhi,balochi,pashtun BUt only URDU So all the MAHAJIR should Thank Quid-e-azam For that and not Quiad-e-tehreek rabita commitee,markaz 9-0 altaf hussian aka TEEFA pistole

Never ever ah ha never going to happen man.

MQM developed KHI just like the mob lent a helping hand to the US govt. with the labor unions lols no thanks we have enough insurgencies and rebellions on our hands and we especially don't need an urban combat one thank you.

AND MR. BRUCE WILLIS LOOK ALIKE MAN THING GUY WHAT EVER.

Dude.....you aren't KHI and neither is your party a representative of so called 'Muhajirs' who by the way are now Pakistani's [including me] and no MQM is a party exclusively for the ghetto loving south Indians of Bihari and Gujrati descent.

at the admins...you guys are biased in favor of military 'preferred' folks aren't you I mean its quite apparent with the way you let stuff like this and other propaganda of the left go on....funny thing is PTI was nursed into manhood by the army and it kicked the balls from under armies spoilt child the MQM....irony is comical at times.

you guys are retarded,
Punjabi,Sindhi,Balochi,Pashtoon,Mahajir are not Race these people are identified by the languages they SPEAK

their are THREE RACES IN THE WORLD

MONGLOID
CAUCOSIOD
NEGRIOD

these races are based on BONE structure

mahajir aka MQM people gets accomodated the most because they SPOKE URDu Pakistan officially Adopted URDU and english as official language which eases everything for them in daily life, They did not adopt punjabi,sindhi,balochi,pashtun BUt only URDU So all the MAHAJIR should Thank Quid-e-azam For that and not Quiad-e-tehreek rabita commitee,markaz 9-0 altaf hussian aka TEEFA pistole

well in light of all this information i think punjab is being robbed, we want our own country now punjabistan

Only MqM members want to separate karachi from pakistan. They consider altaf as their savior "a guy who is too afraid to come back to pakistan".

well in light of all this information i think punjab is being robbed, we want our own country now punjabistan

lol

ALSO to add few things

ALTAF aka Teefa pistole, aka Phoka Kartoos aka feeta(mesuring tape) aka moochi aka well list is too long :rofl:

Never ever ah ha never going to happen man.

MQM developed KHI just like the mob lent a helping hand to the US govt. with the labor unions lols no thanks we have enough insurgencies and rebellions on our hands and we especially don't need an urban combat one thank you.

AND MR. BRUCE WILLIS LOOK ALIKE MAN THING GUY WHAT EVER.

Dude.....you aren't KHI and neither is your party a representative of so called 'Muhajirs' who by the way are now Pakistani's [including me] and no MQM is a party exclusively for the ghetto loving south Indians of Bihari and Gujrati descent.

at the admins...you guys are biased in favor of military 'preferred' folks aren't you I mean its quite apparent with the way you let stuff like this and other propaganda of the left go on....funny thing is PTI was nursed into manhood by the army and it kicked the balls from under armies spoilt child the MQM....irony is comical at times.

quaid e azam was gujrati too :cheesy:

one thing i found is pakistanis are resorting to brainless racism :disagree:

mods where are you?

lol

ALSO to add few things

ALTAF aka Teefa pistole, aka Phoka Kartoos aka feeta(mesuring tape) aka moochi aka well list is too long :rofl:

congratulations you just did PhD on altaf bhai

Even if Karachi becomes a separate Province, it will soon be run by PTI, so if MQM thinks it would benefit them it won't. BTW, I am a Karachite and a hardcore member of PTI.

Only MqM members want to separate karachi from pakistan. They consider altaf as their savior "a guy who is too afraid to come back to pakistan".

only your presence was missing jassica sister hailing from haiti

Karachi cant be made a province on demands of MQM. Forget it. MQM has done hateful, vindictive and divisive politics in Sind. It has no right to demand a separate province.

A national party which wins elections in all the country can demand a separate province. But the people of Sind need to be taken on board. If they dont agree, Karachi cant be made a province.

MQM is finished in Karachi. If next elections are fair and transparent, you will see our PTI will be the biggest Party in Karachi. Educated and upper middle class Karachites support PTI. Only low class losers from Azizabad and Liaqatabad ( aka Lalukhaitias ) support this loser Altaf Hussain.

Karachi cant be made a province on demands of MQM. Forget it. MQM has done hateful, vindictive and divisive politics in Sind. It has no right to demand a separate province.

A national party which wins elections in all the country can demand a separate province. But the people of Sind need to be taken on board. If they dont agree, Karachi cant be made a province.

sorry bro, if sind people try to drown themselves again and again with PPP, we wont drown with them

MQM is finished in Karachi. If next elections are fair and transparent, you will see our PTI will be the biggest Party in Karachi. Educated and upper middle class Karachites support PTI. Only low class losers from Azizabad and Liaqatabad ( aka Lalukhaitias ) support this loser Altaf Hussain.

which is not the topic, please stop your idiotic rants, election after what 5 years? PTI fanboys stop stop day dreaming and better concentrate on KPK

Even if Karachi becomes a separate Province, it will soon be run by PTI, so if MQM thinks it would benefit them it won't. BTW, I am a Karachite and a hardcore member of PTI.

Don't worry who be run Karachi ... Karachi should be developed & protected .............

How many upper middle class are living in Karachi ...??

Don't worry who be run Karachi ... Karachi should be developed & protected .............

How many upper middle class are living in Karachi ...??

There are enough of us to take care of losers and Ghaddars like yourself. Defence Housing Society nd Clifton are full of us. In addition we are getting organized in other areas of PECHS, KDA, Nazimabad and other areas of Karachi.

So far, we supported you MQM losers but after the Murder of Hakim Saeed and now Zahra Shahid Hussain, we are now gunning for you MQM losers. You can run but you can't hide. Soon enough we will drag your Bhaggora buzdil Mafia don from UK and try him in a Pakistani court for all the Murders he ordered.

There are enough of us to take care of losers and Ghaddars like yourself. Defence Housing Society nd Clifton are full of us. In addition we are getting organized in other areas of PECHS, KDA, Nazimabad and other areas of Karachi.

So far, we supported you MQM losers but after the Murder of Hakim Saeed and now Zahra Shahid Hussain, we are now gunning for you MQM losers. You can run but you can't hide. Soon enough we will drag your Bhaggora buzdil Mafia don from UK and try him in a Pakistani court for all the Murders he ordered.

Mjhay kio ghaseet rahy ho beech mau :what:
@W.11 Hakeem Saeed ko kis nai mara tha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom