What's new

Karachi should be made a separate province

should Karachi be made separate province on administrative grounds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If whole sindh agrees on this fact, than karachi be made another province. Karachi is not Jageer of MQM where everything should be done as they wishes. It's a part of sindh

This is not Aasmani saheefa that always Karachi will remain as part of Sindh ...........

This is not Aasmani saheefa that always Karachi will remain as part of Sindh ...........

trust me, karachi isnt going to be a province anytime soon.
and mqm will be eliminated by next election inshallah.

Between Hub to Mir Pur Khas all cities & towns will be included if Karachi could be made a province ....

All you said are rubbish ....... No logic at all except conspiracy theory ...........

i bet you didnt like the part where i said karachi doesnt belong to you, but in fact belongs to all of pakistan, and the part where karachi's population isnt even native to karachi.

trust me, karachi isnt going to be a province anytime soon.
and mqm will be eliminated by next election inshallah.

i bet you didnt like the part where i said karachi doesnt belong to you, but in fact belongs to all of pakistan, and the part where karachi's population isnt even native to karachi.

What the argument of your ... Could you say Pushtoons are native to KPK ... Sindhis are native to Sindh...?????

So many people outside Karachi have so little knowledge about the issues in the city.

If I had a dollar for every time an MQMwala started his doctoral dissertation with this sentence.

@W.11
Logicless people are trolling your thread :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the argument of your ... Could you say Pushtoons are native to KPK ... Sindhis are native to Sindh...?????

no they all belong ot every pakistani.
but the people trying lay claim over karachi and say we want it to become a separate province or a country arent even native to karachi, they are from india.

Jaahilo ki kaami nahi karachi mai :omghaha:, You are welcome to try it and if you got a a.s.s beating than don't cry later muhajirs are mazloom

Jaahilo ki kaami nahi karachi mai :omghaha:, You are welcome to try it and if you got a a.s.s beating than don't cry later muhajirs are mazloom
muhajirs are pakistani too but they shouldnt be allowed to separate karachi from sindh, even if it was sindhis trying to do that , we would be against it.

Jahil tum jaisey tassubi hotey hain :P rotey Karachi waley nahi hain 11 May ka baad sabit ho gaya ;)

muhajirs are pakistani too but they shouldnt be allowed to separate karachi from sindh, even if it was sindhis trying to do that , we would be against it.

Remember Quraish were not native to Madina but they ruled ... This is entirely debate less thing who is native & who will rule ... If in next election PTI could wiped out to MQM as ANP in KPK ... Then they will control Karachi province & they will surely Karachites & they will definitely own Karachi .............

no they all belong ot every pakistani.
but the people trying lay claim over karachi and say we want it to become a separate province or a country arent even native to karachi, they are from india.

I know rest of Pakistanis will never accept to those who had migrated from India ... Now It had cleared from your side that migrated people could not rule on Pakistan ... Pakistan is jageer of your type so-called Pakistanis ........
Anyhow all Pakistanis were belong to India before partition :P

Jahil tum jaisey tassubi hotey hain :P rotey Karachi waley nahi hain 11 May ka baad sabit ho gaya ;)

Remember Quraish were not native to Madina but they ruled ... This is entirely debate less thing who is native & who will rule ... If in next election PTI could wiped out to MQM as ANP in KPK ... Then they will control Karachi province & they will surely Karachites & they will definitely own Karachi .............

Kuttay ka pilla aur Teen talwar wali dhamkiya say pata lag gaya kis ki haath mai agai the :omghaha:

I know rest of Pakistanis will never accept to those who had migrated from India ... Now It had cleared from your side that migrated people could not rule on Pakistan ... Pakistan is jageer of your type so-called Pakistanis ........
Anyhow all Pakistanis were belong to India before partition :P

wtf r you talking about?
i dont have no problem with mujajirs they are just as pakistani as me.
i have a problem with everybody who is going to try to divide our country

Karachi cannot be developed until it is made separate province, just look Sindh again get PPP CM Qaim Ali Shah who had done no development & only target killings. People of Karachi love peace & prosperity & development whereas interior Sind waderas & feudals love to rule by power.

If there is a way that Karachi can be develop by being part of Sindh then it should remain but if not it should be made new province, or atleast it should be made Federal territory.

I vote for third option 'May be i'm not sure'.

Mujhe sirf ek baat ka answer chaiye agar karachi sindh he to kyun itne saalon se ek bhi urdu-speaking ko Sindh ka CM nahi bnaya gaye he? pure sindh ko mile revenue karachi se aur jab yahan ke log alag subha mange to lisaniyat parast?? wah wah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom