What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

So many apc tALHA on shahrae faisal
Movement of C-130 and choppers
Toatl 10 shaheed including 7 ASF personnels
and 6 terrorist rot in hell

Sir why double id walas can't be upfront like me?

You have a double ID?

Not very wise telling me directly. What's your previous ID?

The other member was here pretending to be pashtun or punjabi and spewing crap about MQM and muhajirs, therefore, I've exposed him and I hope he notices these posts of mine and knows that I've done so with the intent of exposing this very wrong behaviour of his.

I can't believe some people are blaming MQM for this! I used to support MQM but, thanks to the moron Altaf Hussain, I gave up that support a long time ago. But the last thing MQM would want to do is to damage the city which is its power center. There are no 'Jinnah Poors' on the horizon for the Urdu Speakers. None of us Urdu speakers would ever consider going 'back' to India. It is only Pakistan or the Arabian Sea.
On the other hand, the FATA people and the adjoining areas--yes, YOU, who have always prided in the law of the jungle, are the ones who are a few decades, if not centuries, behind in human evolution. YOU guys have the more miserable socio-economic indicators to be exploited by your own backward leaning 'leaders' and the foreign agents. If Pakistan is a 3rd world country then YOU guys are the 4th grade entities.
This attack, like most attacks in Pakistan, will be eventually traced to the so-called religious scum bags from the northern part of Pakistan, working with or without foreign help.

Don't worry retard @W.11 and @darkinsky is blaming mqm with his 3rd id.

You have a double ID?

The other member was here pretending to be pashtun or punjabi and spewing crap about MQM and muhajirs, therefore, I've exposed him and I hope he notices these posts of mine and knows that I've done so with the intent of exposing this very wrong behaviour of his.

Just kidding.... lol

If this does go to India...Nawaz Sharif can go fck himself and we should take this up VERY strongly.
Come on, is anyone taking this seriously? Rule number 1 of these deniable ops is DENIABILITY. Why would any RAW operative planning this task then go an shoot himself in the foot by giving the patsies weapons with "made in India" stamped on them?

Secondly, what kind of Indian weapons? Unless I see an INSAS I'm not going to be convinced. And why go to all that effort of smuggling in Indian weapons into Pakistan when you can buy an AK for a few bucks in most markets in Pakistan?

All too convenient methinks....

You have a double ID?

I also have double ID....but no one took any action.
ID's with Multiple Trolls | Page 2

Back
Top Bottom