What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

SSG commandos now reached Karachi Airport

aaa.png

That's not how this works. Basic level of security is meant to fight against smugglers, or hijackers wanting to smuggle weapons inside. These guys apparently went guns ablazing, so no, they did not win. The fact that PA response has been so quick is amazing.
Please, this is Pakistan. Everyone of your major infrastructure locations needs to be protected from terrorists. If Meheran, Karma and now I've heard of a very similar plot that was foiled at Islamabad airport ,were't enough to open the eyes of your security authorities then I wonder what will?

Come on, is anyone taking this seriously? Rule number 1 of these deniable ops is DENIABILITY. Why would any RAW operative planning this task then go an shoot himself in the foot by giving the patsies weapons with "made in India" stamped on them?

Secondly, what kind of Indian weapons? Unless I see an INSAS I'm not going to be convinced. And why go to all that effort of smuggling in Indian weapons into Pakistan when you can buy an AK for a few bucks in most markets in Pakistan?

All too convenient methinks....
I keep having to repeat this, no one is blaming India. India also uses AKs, not just INSAS, not to mention that the black market could easily have Indian made weapons, just as easily as Chinese and Pakistani. Militants take what they can get, they don't argue with results.

6 hrs since oprn started.....

The good part is that the fire has been extinguished , the passengers and the planes are safe and 8 religious terrorists dispatched to hell . The sad part are the number of personnel who have been martyred in this cowardly attack .

Come on, is anyone taking this seriously? Rule number 1 of these deniable ops is DENIABILITY. Why would any RAW operative planning this task then go an shoot himself in the foot by giving the patsies weapons with "made in India" stamped on them?

Secondly, what kind of Indian weapons? Unless I see an INSAS I'm not going to be convinced. And why go to all that effort of smuggling in Indian weapons into Pakistan when you can buy an AK for a few bucks in most markets in Pakistan?

All too convenient methinks....

Sir ji, same could be said about the retard who told the mumbai attackers to carry their Pakistani ID cards. :rolleyes:

I won't say anything till the details surface. But ruling that out at this point is wrong.

Please, this is Pakistan. Everyone of your major infrastructure locations needs to be protected from terrorists. If Meheran, Karma and now I've heard of a very similar plot that was foiled at Islamabad airport ,were't enough to open the eyes of your security authorities then I wonder what will?
First of all, I don't know why you're trolling here. People have died, there is no need for you to come here and act all self righteous. Second, the militants didn't come directly through the airport, they cut through a security fence and got in.

The good part is that the fire has been extinguished , the passengers and the planes are safe and 8 religious terrorists dispatched to hell . The sad part are the number of personnel who have been martyred in this cowardly attack .

What do you mean by religious?-
I am religious i dont go around blowing up stuff-
Be careful and choose the words wisely-

I keep having to repeat this, no one is blaming India. India also uses AKs, not just INSAS, not to mention that the black market could easily have Indian made weapons, just as easily as Chinese and Pakistani. Militants take what they can get, they don't argue with results.

True, but India doesn't make AKs at least not as far as I am aware- it imports all of its AKs from Bulgaria and Hungry so i find it highly implausible these guys were carrying Indian made arms and anyway small arms are not as easy to get a hold of by common folk in India as it is in Pakistan so them finding their way to the black market is equally unlikely.
Sir ji, same could be said about the retard who told the mumbai attackers to carry their Pakistani ID cards. :rolleyes:

I won't say anything till the details surface. But ruling that out at this point is wrong.
I knew that was coming but that was pretty different sir. One of the terrorists was caught alive, spilled the beans on where he was from, been trained etc Indian Intel intercepted calls between the handlers and gunmen and traced the calls back to Pakistan, there is a whole plethora of evidence on this really but this isn't the time or place to discuss 26/11.

Security Forces have cleared all the area & have declared Terminal 1 clear.... precautionary search oprn is under way

Back
Top Bottom