What's new

Karachi Airport Under Terrorist Attack

@balixd- My eyes are hurting to find the similarities-
Maybe this picture can be a good reference point for you Sir-
The weapons used in india and Pakistan by terrorists definitely shows the difference and what we are dealing with-
leave it, i know some of them are same - the thing is these are russian made 40mm grenades
russian-soviet-vog-25-40mm-rifle-grenade-large-bore-cannon-inert-at-gunbrokercom-1.jpg

He's not blaming India, but Indian made weapons were confirmed to be found, the question now is how the militants got them. no one is actually blaming India, it could be a false flag operation

Mate what are you going on about...... Stop defending India, what makes you think they are not behind this operation directly or that indian funds are not being used to finance this operation.

Fakhr-ul-hassan
(PIA Engineering staff)
Son of
(Ex-President Peoples Unity Molladad Khan Laghari)
Khi airport hamlay mai Jaanbahak hogay hain.

(انا لله وانا اليه راجعون)

ALLAH marhoom ki maghfrat farmaye or Lawaheqeen Ko sabr e Jameel at a farmaay

Aameen

10455493_883329728350413_141066043_n.jpg

passed out from FAST 2009 batch
he is my brothers freind

BppFzeeCEAEw_gY.png

can you imagine a TTP pashtun jihadi brothers killing their own pashtun muslim brother? this attack proves to be MQM, they run karachi, not one leaf sways without Altafu orders, MQM knows everything which goes in Karachi, they proposed Brits PM to use their spy networks against talibans..

do you remember mehran base attack and evil terrorist MQM body shown with tattos, seems, they had training from yahoodi MOSSAD secret service and indian weapons recovered makes it join Isreal Indian operation to make Jinnahpur to break Pakistan

mqm.gif

jamaat islami is working for Pakistan to expose this MQM spy network and working for ISI, our hindustani country men who have rebelled against hindustani mohajir conspiracy to break our country

This member @sarbeen's IP matches that of a resident member @darkinsky.

Which does not surprise me at all since all your posts have something to do with MQM.
But your behaviour very strange, talking and spewing crap about MQM on behalf of Pashtun and Punjabi alike.

What the hell is wrong with you? :crazy:

General IP Information
IP:removed
Decimal:removed
Hostname:removed
ISP:Virgin Media
Organization:Virgin Media
Services:None detected
Type:Broadband
Assignment:Static IP

Geolocation Information
gb.png

State/Region:Bradford
City:Bradford

Both accounts will be punished.

I hope they catch at least one of these b*****s alive ... and torture the heck out of him to get all the information out, and then put a bullet in his head and send the bill to his family (Chinese style)

Mate what are you going on about...... Stop defending India, what makes you think they are not behind this operation directly or that indian funds are not being used to finance this operation.
I'm not defending India, I'm trying to stop misinformation. We don't know the facts yet, so stop pointing fingers before the facts get out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom