What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

Peace and stability in Pashtun belt , education , progress and cohesion of pakhtuns and stepping into 21st century is in the interest of Pakistan...........wishing for pakhtuns to give up on their natural identity and care for it, is your fascism. Making happy faces when pakhtuns of same faith of two countries throw dirt at each other, is your ugliness.

Listen to our songs, read our poetry, read our folk tales.......there is pashtun watan.....boundaries have changed, will change but pashtun watan is there.....you are asking me not to love my thousands of years old watan and qaum?, we should be the masters of our destiny , not the people who ran away from their homelands to new one for new opportunities and rule.

Probably , being paranoid you are seeing enemies and hostiles where they do not exist . Never asked anyone to give up their natural identity and their culture , you are reading more than is there . Making happy faces when citizens of two hostile countries throw dirt at each other and when my countrymen own them ? Sure we will make happy faces . I do not really have any delusions of Pakistan-loving Afghans , why exactly should the love flow from here if it isn't being reciprocated ? That country's people have shown their true faces throughout the course of history . The progress wont come with further tightened integration and cohesiveness within yourself if you are implying that , but rather with integrating with the world . The fragile and cosmetic faith is lost there though I needn't ask why . :D

And after that, other Afghans (and some Arabs too) now show hesitation to even talk to me. They didn't like the idea that a "Pakistani" dared to respond them back.

You have no idea how appalled I get when Pakistanis become bitches of Arabs/Afghans. WE are the largest nation amongst them. WE are the most powerful nation amongst them. WE have most technologically advance military machine amongst them. WE 'train' them. WE 'teach' them. In case of Afghanistan, we even shelter and feed them.

yet, WE are the one's that act like bitches with no confidence and keep kissing arses of these people? How dare we!
Reason why they do that is because we kiss up to them, in particular the Arabs. Our people, our Army, our Politicians kiss up to Arabs because we associate Islam with Arabs and give them more credit than they deserve. We tend to forget that they are not angels, but humans just like us and being Arab doesn't automatically equal a ticket to paradise.

But the most important thing is Nationalism, and we Pakistanis lack it. And when i say Nationalism, i don't mean shouting "Pakistan Zindabad" at the top of your lungs and waving a Pakistani flag, rather Nationalism in the sense that ones every action has to be aligned with the interest of Pakistan and the common good of the Pakistani people, and one has to constantly struggle in this cause every day of his/her life.

Sadly, however, most Pakistanis are selfish backstabbers and sellouts, corrupt to the core. Is it any wonder we are a very corrupt nation and our leaders are corrupt to the core?? Leaders are the reflection of their people after all.

Last edited:
Well smarty you are hater, as i said in my post before you quoted that only invasions Pakistani pashtuns suffered with rest of Pakistanis was Afghan/foreign terrorists after 9/11. They came in name of brotherhood and tricked simple tribals of FATA. Read this

"The shadows of darkness to which Bi Jan refers, lengthened in this valley more than a decade ago with hordes of foreign militants moving in from the Afghan border through the rugged hilly terrain and thick jungles of Shawal Mountain from Paktika province and Kurrum tribal belt into Mir Ali.

The local clerics, whose influence has steadily grown over the years, played on the religious sentiments of the tribesmen, calling on them to host these “mujahideen” out of a sense of brotherhood. Others, who were less idealistic, were lured with money. So the tribesmen welcomed these war-battered and defeated warriors and offered them shelter, believing that they would soon disappear back into the war-torn land of Afghanistan. But the hordes kept coming, first a trickle, then a flood."

The walking wounded of Waziristan: The lost tribes’ search for spring
These very same foreign fighters were encouraged by our ISI and our Saudi Arabian "Allies" to go to Afghanistan to fight the evil Iranians and train for Jihad in Kashmir.

But when Uncle Sam came bombing Afghanistan and then the tribal belt our very own Pakistan Army and ISI disassociated themselves from the same Taliban/foreign militants it was helping to train to fight india.

Most of our terrorist/extremist problems are created by our own hands.

Nope, most of the afghan diaspora in west, never had soft sentiments for pakistan from the beginning, they never supported your mujahideen fighters of rural areas , were educated folk of cities many of whom supported commies. They fled a war torn country , stayed temporarily in pakistan or iran to arrange asylums for themselves in the west.
The real casualties of war, the poor rural folk, against whom your spew venom, never were antipakistanis neither they have this much awareness to realize any thing.....

Those Afghanistanis who ran away to WEST on Pakistani passports decades back indeed are anti-Pakistan, they are also anti-Islam.

i didnt say they are sons of soil of punjab........Afghan refugees were sheltered in pashtun areas, any real pashtun with little pashto, should not be ashamed of giving hospitality to them.....yes mehman/guests are burden, but we should be o.k with it. We pakhtuns are not neighbors, we are one and same people and i would advise brainwashis like @Abu Zolfiqar , @ghilzai and @Spring Onion to be not divisive. I hope the same from Afghans. The world is laughing at us at our disunity and divisions and enemies are taking advantage of it. Unite we stand, divide we fall

WE have sheltered them for so long. and we are not brainwashed . You are brainwashed.

I am pakhtun from KPK. What do you want to ask?[/quote]

Do you love Pakistan?

Do you love Pakistan more than you love your Pakhtun identity?

How do you feel about Afghans (Pakhtuns/Non-Pakhtuns whatever) who have contempt for Pakistan, doesn't accept durand line as International Border, and disrespect Pakistan?

I am pakhtun from KPK. What do you want to ask?

Do you love Pakistan?

How do you feel about Afghans (Pakhtuns/Non-Pakhtuns whatever) who have contempt for Pakistan, doesn't accept durand line as International Border, and disrespect Pakistan?

Ofcourse I stand by Pakistan as a Pakistani proves loyalty which interprets affection.

:woot: Asking this question from Pushtun rasha che chai rotae darmadae okhruma...refer to the comment above.

It is impossible to blame entire afghan lot that is in Pakistan but majority are ungrateful and these are my observations and interaction with them. Just go Peshawar see how these afghans would pay 100 rupees to their beggar but to a Pakistani beggar they would insult and use a language that one would want to beat them on spot. Aids, prostitution, polio, other mysterious diseases and know severe strains etc, corruption is all afghans contribution to KPK. It is true afghans don't accept durand line regardless of being pushtun or non pushtun they say openly up towards Attock is their land.

I am pakhtun from KPK. What do you want to ask?

Do you love Pakistan?

[/QUOTE]

I am muslim by religion, Pashtun by ethnicity/nasal and pakistani by nationality, marwat by tribe. If you ask any pashtun, he will place islam above every thing, the rest are identities. You cant change your nasal or tribe, but your nationality changes, so it has weaker position in defining your identity.

I dont hate Afghans for not accepting durand line, why should i? the cursed and evil line was drawn by farangis with the purpose of weakening pashtuns who were trouble for them....... Afghans would never recognize durand line, not even taliban.

And i would dislike only that afghan who disrespects me personally or say some thing that is offensive to my ears.......as for disrespecting pakistan is concerned, i would correct him where i feel he is not making any sense. My relation with afghans is through ethnicity, not through nationality.....so i dont believe in alienating an afghan if he doesnt love my country but otherwise is a decent person, they are my kin.......Pashtuns of two countries are not neighbours, they are one and same people, hating on one another would be self-hate

Afghan refugee back to afghanistan??? More to come after US/Nato withdrawal..

I am muslim by religion, Pashtun by ethnicity/nasal and pakistani by nationality, marwat by tribe. If you ask any pashtun, he will place islam above every thing, the rest are identities. You cant change your nasal or tribe, but your nationality changes, so it has weaker position in defining your identity.

I dont hate Afghans for not accepting durand line, why should i? the cursed and evil line was drawn by farangis with the purpose of weakening pashtuns who were trouble for them....... Afghans would never recognize durand line, not even taliban.

And i would dislike only that afghan who disrespects me personally or say some thing that is offensive to my ears.......as for disrespecting pakistan is concerned, i would correct him where i feel he is not making any sense. My relation with afghans is through ethnicity, not through nationality.....so i dont believe in alienating an afghan if he doesnt love my country but otherwise is a decent person, they are my kin.......Pashtuns of two countries are not neighbours, they are one and same people, hating on one another would be self-hate

I hope 99.999999% of Pashtuns are not idiots like yourself.

In today's world, your tribal alliance or 'nasal' means toilet shit. Nobody cares. Your nasal is same is African tribes living in Jungle. Nobody gives a shit because your tribe/nasal whatever is so useless and irrelevant.

In today's world, its all about national power. National Identity defines human dignity in modern age. "Nations" achieve goals, not nasal or tribes...

Pakistan and Afghanistan are separate nations...If you feel more closely with Afghans because of your ethnic link, please leave us alone and go to Afghanistan.

The hate is almost entirely one sided. When Afghans, some of them, hold the kind of blinding and poisonous hate that they do, I'd forget it was someone of my ethnicity. A treacherous person is a treacherous person, if you identify him as a treacherous Afghan Pukhtun.... so the hell what? Does it make him stop being treacherous?

You hold your nationality low, below your sense of ethnic identity and religious. Which is why people here call you an extremists and someone who subscribes to the sectarian crap.

My personal opinion on what I identify myself as:

What sect do I belong do? None of your business, that is between me and my God. Maybe if you ever got to know me more and need arises I will inform you.
Are you even a Muslim? Again, none of your business, that's between me and my God. Maybe if you follow me around you'll see me heading to my local mosque and you could then gather your conclusions.
What ethnicity are you? I see no reason to air this if it creates division, in Pakistan today, too many people are divided across these lines. So I have no answer, and hold no allegiance to any ethnicity over the other.
What's your nationality? Through and through Pakistani. Also British for living here, I hold loyalty to these Brits too.

Ofcourse I stand by Pakistan as a Pakistani proves loyalty which interprets affection.

:woot: Asking this question from Pushtun rasha che chai rotae darmadae okhruma...refer to the comment above.

It is impossible to blame entire afghan lot that is in Pakistan but majority are ungrateful and these are my observations and interaction with them. Just go Peshawar see how these afghans would pay 100 rupees to their beggar but to a Pakistani beggar they would insult and use a language that one would want to beat them on spot. Aids, prostitution, polio, other mysterious diseases and know severe strains etc, corruption is all afghans contribution to KPK. It is true afghans don't accept durand line regardless of being pushtun or non pushtun they say openly up towards Attock is their land.
Why you want them to bow their heads for you in gratitude forever? they, infact all pashtuns, are arrogant by nature even if he has not a single penny in his pocket.....what is the pressing concern for a refugee? surviving in un-welcoming country through any means or pleasing you and calling you sir?. Yea they, or should i say us, are not honey-tongued and their spines are as stiff as steel rods, you cant make them yours for generations by favors, bribery, buying etc, why do you think mughals and british had trouble in dealing with us?

Polio?..............rest of pakistan might think that KPK and FATA people are polio ridden

Other diseases?..............every human race has them

Prostitution?............every where in paksiatn, but there is no open mundi in peshawer like lahore

Beggars?..............i am in abottabad, so many beggers, locals mostly......some times afghans but kids only.......i have never saw any afghan woman begging...

I hope 99.999999% of Pashtuns are not idiots like yourself.

In today's world, your tribal alliance or 'nasal' means toilet shit. Nobody cares. Your nasal is same is African tribes living in Jungle. Nobody gives a shit because your tribe/nasal whatever is so useless and irrelevant.

In today's world, its all about national power. National Identity defines human dignity in modern age. "Nations" achieve goals, not nasal or tribes...

Pakistan and Afghanistan are separate nations...If you feel more closely with Afghans because of your ethnic link, please leave us alone and go to Afghanistan.
Humanity and islam takes the priority, the rest are identities............in islam the basic unit is family, after that you naturally inclines towards your tribe, then qaum.......while nationality/citizenship is last in the order (at one point your family was purely pakistani, now you have american citizenship also), whether you admit or not. Quran says that humans were created as male and female, and divided into tribes and qaums for identity....

@DESERT FIGHTER

Because people in Pukhtoonkhwa hate Pakistan, and remain hostile to Pakistan, everything in it. Pakistan is evil to them. So, why the force then? The idelogy of Pukhtoonistan is still alive, and Peshawar is one of them; being greater medievel state of Pukhtoonistan. If they want to side with Afghanistan, then you cannot force them to support Pakistan. Eventually, the method of forcing will backbire either way.

Sindh, Punjab have no remorse towards Pakistan, in fact they are committed to serve under Pakistan. If we focus on Balochistan, Balochistan will stay loyal to Pakistan more than ever.
kon se log bhai pathans in KPK are more patriotic then anywhere in other provinces i was in peshawar for my airborne course all i saw was city decorated by Pakistani flags with people chanting Pakistan zindabad on 14 of august so ur assesment about people of KPK is false do better research before commenting something which u dont know

Back
Top Bottom