What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

I never had a problem with being Muslim (first), Pakistani and Punjabi all at the same time. And I don't think most Pashtuns have a problem with being both at the same time either. You can indeed be well proud of being both.

Also, Afghanistan can't really be considered a 'Pashtun country'. Half the population isn't even Pashtun, unlike say Iran which is a 'Persian country' because of their domination.
And in more ways than one Pakistan is indeed the home of (our) Pashtuns. More Pashtuns live here than they do in Afghanistan (over twice as much by some estimates) and the largest Pashtun populated city is also Karachi.

I never had a problem with being Muslim (first), Pakistani and Punjabi all at the same time. And I don't think most Pashtuns have a problem with being both at the same time either. You can indeed be well proud of being both.

Also, Afghanistan can't really be considered a 'Pashtun country'. Half the population isn't even Pashtun, unlike say Iran which is a 'Persian country' because of their domination.
And in more ways than one Pakistan is indeed the home of (our) Pashtuns. More Pashtuns live here than they do in Afghanistan (over twice as much by some estimates) and the largest Pashtun populated city is also Karachi.
Communist governaments of khalq, parcham, najibullah put the percentage of pashtuns 55% in Afghanistan. No census is done is Afghanistan since decades, 42% or 39% is just estimate. Some even put it as low as 33%. Unlike punjabified or urdufied pathans in pakistan in pakistan and india, who have lost pashto, the persianized pashtuns of kabul and herat strongely identify themeselves with rest of pashtuns, and keep their interests different from tajiks.
Afghanistan was founded by Ahmad shah abdali in 1747, the backbone of his empire was the same pashtun tribes which have ended up in pakistan. Pashtun areas of pakistan are simply lost Afghan territories to hindostan, no matter how much they are densely populated, the fact remains that Afghanistan is the nucleus of Afghan/pashtun qaum. Afghanistan is inheritor and gaurdian of pashtun history, langauge, music, literature etc. While pak pashtuns are supposed to learn 14 points of jinnah, learn about pakistan indic history from sir syed to jinnah. His national dress is sherwani of U.P. He is encouraged to adopt desi/pak identity while discard "unislamic" ethnic identity.

Communist governaments of khalq, parcham, najibullah put the percentage of pashtuns 55% in Afghanistan. No census is done is Afghanistan since decades, 42% or 39% is just estimate. Some even put it as low as 33%. Unlike punjabified or urdufied pathans in pakistan in pakistan and india, who have lost pashto, the persianized pashtuns of kabul and herat strongely identify themeselves with rest of pashtuns, and keep their interests different from tajiks.
Afghanistan was founded by Ahmad shah abdali in 1747, the backbone of his empire was the same pashtun tribes which have ended up in pakistan. Pashtun areas of pakistan are simply lost Afghan territories to hindostan, no matter how much they are densely populated, the fact remains that Afghanistan is the nucleus of Afghan/pashtun qaum. Afghanistan is inheritor and gaurdian of pashtun history, langauge, music, literature etc. While pak pashtuns are supposed to learn 14 points of jinnah, learn about pakistan indic history from sir syed to jinnah. His national dress is sherwani of U.P. He is encouraged to adopt desi/pak identity while discard "unislamic" ethnic identity.

So the legacy of Ahmad Shah Abdali still lives on in Pakistan? Grand.
The rest are just lame and desperate excuses. Pashtuns in Pakistan speak Pashto (and Urdu); they can learn their history if they want to, in fact they probably do; they wear their own clothes and no body is encouraging them discard any identity. The Pakistani identity is simply prioritized over the other ones. Exactly like your 'Afghan' identity is shared with your Tajik and Hazara bros.
Afghanistan is the "country of Pashtuns" only by name, come back when you form a clear majority in that country and aren't subjected to Farsi(wan) culture.
Oh and one more thing, didn't your Farsiwan bros suspect Pashtuns for being Pakistani agents or something? I don't even think they trust you; wasn't too long when you were fighting with each other.

So the legacy of Ahmad Shah Abdali still lives on in Pakistan? Grand.
The rest are just lame and desperate excuses. Pashtuns in Pakistan speak Pashto (and Urdu); they can learn their history if they want to, in fact they probably do; they wear their own clothes and no body is encouraging them discard any identity. The Pakistani identity is simply prioritized over the other ones. Exactly like your 'Afghan' identity is shared with your Tajik and Hazara bros.
Afghanistan is the "country of Pashtuns" only by name, come back when you form a clear majority in that country and aren't subjected to Farsi(wan) culture.
Oh and one more thing, didn't your Farsiwan bros suspect Pashtuns for being Pakistani agents or something? I don't even think they trust you; wasn't too long when you were fighting with each other.
You forget to add the mention of mohajir-pashtun riots in karachi. The banian-e-pakistan, the urduspeakers, with sherwani and paan...express so much hate for pashtuns that one feels nauseaous. Afghans are quarralsome folk, mujahideen started killing each other for takht-e-kabul but what is the excuse of banian-e-pakistan for bori bund bodies of pashtuns, stabbing random pakhtun on street or spraying bullets on pashtun shopkeepers while riding on bikes ?
Tajiks have grievancies from us but they can be reconciled, we share lot of things but what we have in common with bihari and bhaya log, who spread hate and stereotypes against us on every plateform?

Peace and stability in Pashtun belt , education , progress and cohesion of pakhtuns and stepping into 21st century is in the interest of Pakistan...........wishing for pakhtuns to give up on their natural identity and care for it, is your fascism. Making happy faces when pakhtuns of same faith of two countries throw dirt at each other, is your ugliness.

Listen to our songs, read our poetry, read our folk tales.......there is pashtun watan.....boundaries have changed, will change but pashtun watan is there.....you are asking me not to love my thousands of years old watan and qaum?, we should be the masters of our destiny , not the people who ran away from their homelands to new one for new opportunities and rule.

Seriously mate, you've got some mental issues going on. Stop living in stone-age, in today's time no one gives a rat's fart to tribes or "Nasal". Well according your theory Pukhtoons in Afghanistan and Pakistan are one and you don't care if you are a Pakistani or not but you are a Pukhtoon in that scenario All Punjabi's should also consider them selves Punjabis first and Pakistani's later ? But that is not the case, culturally we have many similarities with Indian Punjabis only but never you will hear a Pakistani Punjabi referring him self to be a Punjabi and not a Pakistani.

This is the dilemma with Pakhtoons, but I have many Pakhtoon friends they don't share any of rubbish you are saying here so I can understand your frustration. As far as your last sentence is concerned lol. Pakistan is the land ONLY for Pakistanis if you have any issues, pack your bags and get out of here. We don't care if you accept Durand line or not but that's how it will be.

Seriously mate, you've got some mental issues going on. Stop living in stone-age, in today's time no one gives a rat's fart to tribes or "Nasal". Well according your theory Pukhtoons in Afghanistan and Pakistan are one and you don't care if you are a Pakistani or not but you are a Pukhtoon in that scenario All Punjabi's should also consider them selves Punjabis first and Pakistani's later ? But that is not the case, culturally we have many similarities with Indian Punjabis only but never you will hear a Pakistani Punjabi referring him self to be a Punjabi and not a Pakistani.

This is the dilemma with Pakhtoons, but I have many Pakhtoon friends they don't share any of rubbish you are saying here so I can understand your frustration. As far as your last sentence is concerned lol. Pakistan is the land ONLY for Pakistanis if you have any issues, pack your bags and get out of here. We don't care if you accept Durand line or not but that's how it will be.
Say thanks to pakhtuns in your dua after salat. Without pashtuns, you people will ended up with indians. Dont dare to ask any pakhtun or baloch to get out of pakistan. We introduced you to islam and made you some what different from hindus. Let me repeat myself, without pakhtuns you people would have been part of united india. So be thankful and namak halal to us

Say thanks to pakhtuns in your dua after salat. Without pashtuns, you people will ended up with indians. Dont dare to ask any pakhtun or baloch to get out of pakistan. We introduced you to islam and made you some what different from hindus. Let me repeat myself, without pakhtuns you people would have been part of united india. So be thankful and namak halal to us

We are only Thankful to loyal and patriotic Pukhtoons and Balochis not traitors like you, BTW you people couldn't even save your Durand how would you have helped us lol, Here I will say it again, GET OUT OF PAKISTAN IF YOU DON'T Love it, There is no Place for traitors, are any anti-state sympathizers. We had enough with people like you and time has come to show you where you people belong.

BTW you introduced us to Islam, kid not only you sound lunatic but you are also not good at history. I am in no mood to give you a history lesson so better gather some shame and think what you just said and Yeah just to offend your Kind, we will kick your *** out of Pakistani we will seal our borders with Afghanistan, we will place land mines.

We are only Thankful to loyal and patriotic Pukhtoons and Balochis not traitors like you, BTW you people couldn't even save your Durand how would you have helped us lol, Here I will say it again, GET OUT OF PAKISTAN IF YOU DON'T Love it, There is no Place for traitors, are any anti-state sympathizers. We had enough with people like you and time has come to show you where you people belong.
Our historical thralls and serfs have the right to vent their frustration on us behind PC sceen. But remember without land mass of pakhtunkhwa and balochistan, british would never have allowed sindh and punjab to be separate country. You are thankless namak haram, but your ancestors were thankful to afghans for rescueing them from blood thirsty sikhs and marathas. I

Our historical thralls and serfs have the right to vent their frustration on us behind PC sceen. But remember without land mass of pakhtunkhwa and balochistan, british would never have allowed sindh and punjab to be separate country. You are thankless namak haram, but your ancestors were thankful to afghans for rescueing them from blood thirsty sikhs and marathas. I

My ancestors did not live in Pakistan. I live in Pakistan and we all want these afghanis (you ) out of this land. I can guarantee you a lot of social ills will take a huge dip.

You it is true.

My ancestors did not live in Pakistan. I live in Pakistan and we all want these afghanis (you ) out of this land. I can guarantee you a lot of social ills will take a huge dip.

You it is true.
We Afghans are natural predators and at the top of food chain. Pakistan is our grazing and hunting field, we wont leave this "sunay ki churria" with sea access and fertile lands. Karachi has become ours, so would be the case with rest of pakistan. In case you have not noticed, pashtun percentage in balochistan has jumped to 50%, thanks to our Afghan bros. In 2200 A.D pakistan will be renamed pashtunistan.

We Afghans are natural predators and at the top of food chain. Pakistan is our grazing and hunting field, we wont leave this "sunay ki churria" with sea access and fertile lands. Karachi has become ours, so would be the case with rest of pakistan. In case you have not noticed, pashtun percentage in balochistan has jumped to 50%, thanks to our Afghan bros. In 2200 A.D pakistan will be renamed pashtunistan.

Hahaha yeah right thats why everyone ran from Afghanistan and settled and begged and became refugees in Pakistan for 3 decades and going. Your top off the food chain is equal to our lowest of in the chain. Please. Bas kar bhai tu aur teri lambi lambi chordian.

Yeah 2200 Afghanistan would be farsiban dominated, you are losing ground. We Pakistanis cemented our place in this world.

Jesus man it's one thing to be nationalist its another to be deluded dreaming of a rising nation when you live in a third country. Tsk tsk tsk.

Some people wont accept reality unless it hits them.

LOL you are not natural Predators, you are Natural BEGGARS, and this has not been the recent case for centuries you ve been beggars lol if that's the case why you little people keep whining that Punjab dominates Pakistan, the fact is we DO Rule Pakistan. No offense to any Pushtoon bro but anti-Pakistan sympathizer will be shown no mercy on our lands.

You people are most radical, and illiterate nation the world has ever seen, and lol you think you will rule Pakistan. I would love to see when we will kick all afghans like a football out of our land, and they'd be begging us, actually they still do not to kick them out. Because the natural predators will starve to death lol.

You people are natural parasites, you've got no history and nothing to brag about. Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:

When Tajik will win by land slide against Pashtun candidate and are you telling me Afghanistan is country of pashtuns? 40% is right figure which by the way also include refugees in Pakistan. Not to forget most of pashtuns lives in east, south while others dominate north, Kabul where power is. Afghanistan is ethnically divided and they hate each other. Unlike in Pakistan where anyone can become president, pm.

Also Dari is defacto official language of Afghanistan officials. Pashtuns most learn Dari to work in Kabul.

Tajiks insult pashtuns by calling them punjabis, ISI agents, hindus etc

When Tajik will win by land slide against Pashtun candidate and are you telling me Afghanistan is country of pashtuns? 40% is right figure which by the way also include refugees in Pakistan. Not to forget most of pashtuns lives in east, south while others dominate north, Kabul where power is. Afghanistan is ethnically divided and they hate each other. Unlike in Pakistan where anyone can become president, pm.

Also Dari is defacto official language of Afghanistan officials. Pashtuns most learn Dari to work in Kabul.

Tajiks insult pashtuns by calling them punjabis, ISI agents, hindus etc
Ashraf ghani is going to win in second round, my guess. Pashtun vote got split among various candidates in first round, in second round top two candidates would contest. Pashtun and Uzbek alliance is forged, to counter the excessively growing tajik power. Mark my word, ashraf ghani is going to win.
And yea there are "few dozens" tajik trolls on internet, with no life, living in the west. Tajikam.com guys, mostly from tajikistan, with one mission, to spread non-sense and hate against pashtuns from youtube to wikipedia. Every qaum has some rotten eggs.

LOL you are not natural Predators, you are Natural BEGGARS, and this has not been the recent case for centuries you ve been beggars lol if that's the case why you little people keep whining that Punjab dominates Pakistan, the fact is we DO Rule Pakistan. No offense to any Pushtoon bro but anti-Pakistan sympathizer will be shown no mercy on our lands.

You people are most radical, and illiterate nation the world has ever seen, and lol you think you will rule Pakistan. I would love to see when we will kick all afghans like a football out of our land, and they'd be begging us, actually they still do not to kick them out. Because the natural predators will starve to death lol.

You people are natural parasites, you've got no history and nothing to brag about. Long Live Pakistan :pakistan:
Pashtuns are fastly catching up to punjabis in literacy rate. Pashtuns have the highest male literacy rate from rural areas of pakistan...
Why shifting of attention to education so late? Because your grandpas were loyal servants of british and were going to any extent to leech benefits from their masters....while the pakhtuns were busy , in teaching lesson to your gora masters who gifted punjab with canals, infrastructure and army for the services and chaplosi of your grandpas for british raj.
And put down that green flag, you just insulted your 35 million countrymen....due to whom you didnt end up under rule of hindus

Back
Top Bottom