What's new

Kabul needs to act to bring back refugees: Pakistan

normally i would say you are right but unfortunately most of the afghans brought up in pakistan have a very negative anti pakistan sentiment due to their parents blaming pakistan for post soviet mess.
then they also believe that KPK should be part of afgahnistan and they should thus rule whole of the afghnistan including the now increased non pushtoon population of afghanistan as they have done traditionally

normally i would say you are right but unfortunately most of the afghans brought up in pakistan have a very negative anti pakistan sentiment due to their parents blaming pakistan for post soviet mess.
then they also believe that KPK should be part of afgahnistan and they should thus rule whole of the afghnistan including the now increased non pushtoon population of afghanistan as they have done traditionally

their parents are alive because of Pakistan

First 3 million illegal bengalis from karachi should be deported, afghans are sons of soil.

Afghani-one afghanis are not son of soil and neither we want Afghanistan to be 5th province. While 3 million bengalis figure is bs and exaggeration, still MM Alam was Bengali origin.

Muhammad Mahmood Alam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While only thing Afghanis are good at is bringing more polio and terroism in to Pakistan. Also they will always be considered refugees even after illegal NIC cards. PTI learned it hard way when they appointed ex-Afghani refugee now with Pakistani NIC in seat NA-1 Peshawar. PTI lost badly in by election because workers were unhappy so were rest of people voting. Believe me even PTI dog would have won that seat provided he was Pakistani dog.

As UN say they should go back in dignified way, and be grateful because we all know how Iran treat Afghani refugees.

Afghans hate Pakistan and Pakistani state.

I know of Afghans here who were born in Pakistan...but find it offensive if you call them "Pakistani"...According to them, "Peshawar is Afghanistan."

Persian-speaking Afghans specially detest Pakistan to the core. More than any Indian can ever do. While we in Pakistan live in the delusional fragrance of "Muslims are brothers" , "Islam is common identity of us" blah blah...Afghans humiliate Pakistan and Pakistanis all over the world. They, literally, laugh at us!

@Aeronaut @Pakistanisage and others who live abroad and have experience of living with, working with, or talking to Afghans--specially the Persian speaking one's---tell me if I am writing anything wrong?

Pakistan needs to start acting like a state. Pakistani establishment, ISI, and the government must come together on three issues

1- Elimination of TTP and other extremist insurgent organizations.

2- Elimination of sectarian organizations who are let to roam freely in Pakistan and ISI/Pakistan military do nothing about them. Shame on them.

3- Solve the 'Afghan problem' once for an all..

Pakistan agencies need to do a massive operation and identify all anti-Pakistan elements in Afghan diaspora and kick them out of Pakistan--even if by force.

Pakistani Pushtoons must be made very nationalistic and must be made aware of their alliance with Pakistan, and that they have nothing to do with Afghanistan.

Time has come to consolidate Pakistan as an sovereign Islamic state of South Asia.

Great post and I completely agree. I met many with the same attitude home and abroad.

Beat them and send them back to their Indian masters.

Great post and I completely agree. I met many with the same attitude home and abroad.

Beat them and send them back to their Indian masters.

You won't believe me. Here in my university in the U.S, I have many Afghan friends etc..or say I know many of them.

They always bash Pakistan, look down upon it, and so on. If any Indian had said just 10% of what they say to Pakistan, I would have insulted the **** out of that Indian..And Indians here on this forum know what kind of troll I am...I'll humiliate Indians to unimaginable extent..But to Afghans, I don't say anything because of them being Muslims etc.

Once...just ONCE...I spoke up. One time, I argued with an Afghan guy with total respect and asked him why they hate Pakistan so much etc.

And after that, other Afghans (and some Arabs too) now show hesitation to even talk to me. They didn't like the idea that a "Pakistani" dared to respond them back.

You have no idea how appalled I get when Pakistanis become bitches of Arabs/Afghans. WE are the largest nation amongst them. WE are the most powerful nation amongst them. WE have most technologically advance military machine amongst them. WE 'train' them. WE 'teach' them. In case of Afghanistan, we even shelter and feed them.

yet, WE are the one's that act like bitches with no confidence and keep kissing arses of these people? How dare we!

As I said, Pakistan must start acting like a normal state. All Muslims are our brothers and we wish them prosperity. BUT we will only, and only, look for OUR interests FIRST..and anything else later.

But as Hassan Nasar says "Ghulami pta nahi Allah ne hmaray genes mein dal di hai" ...We just can't stand up for our own dignity...

Turks, Persians, Arabs, Indonesians/Malaysians, Afghans and so on are all proud people. Proud of themselves and their heritage. While we keep kissing their feet so that they'll accept us as 'brothers'? lol

Afghani-one afghanis are not son of soil and neither we want Afghanistan to be 5th province. While 3 million bengalis figure is bs and exaggeration, still MM Alam was Bengali origin.

Muhammad Mahmood Alam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

While only thing Afghanis are good at is bringing more polio and terroism in to Pakistan. Also they will always be considered refugees even after illegal NIC cards. PTI learned it hard way when they appointed ex-Afghani refugee now with Pakistani NIC in seat NA-1 Peshawar. PTI lost badly in by election because workers were unhappy so were rest of people voting. Believe me even PTI dog would have won that seat provided he was Pakistani dog.

As UN say they should go back in dignified way, and be grateful because we all know how Iran treat Afghani refugees.

Nuri, are you from Peshawar or KPK?

Last edited:
How many Pashtuns do we have in this forum? :D Bhai kon kon hai KPK se? (Whether Pushtoon, Hazara whatever)...

Need to ask some questions..

For centuries we have been punching bags of Arabs and Afghans and this mentality in ingrained in their psyche much like Americans living in the deep south who hate black people.

What they havn't realised is USA have propelled us into a military mammoth just for this reason. You will notice US arming societies who have been subjugated in their history as a way of "getting back".

We are far too polite and people take advantage and they have been doing for a very long time. They will take take take and at the end of it all spit on our faces.

There is nothing wrong with someone living in a foreign country for a living and providing for their family as long as they are a peaceful member of society who doesn't look down on anyone or attempt to create a "Pashtunistan" or whatever pipe dream they have over there.

We are equal and this world is meant for everyone to enjoy.

But we have TTP separatists and unemployed Afghan refugees running around blowing stuff up to get money from their Indian handlers and coerce everyone around them to a path of violence.

It is time we reclaim our frontiers and it begins with cleaning up this mess the Soviets left us.

MM Alam was a Bihari not Bengali.. Mati ur rehman the traitor was a bangali though.

First 3 million illegal bengalis from karachi should be deported, afghans are sons of soil.
images

How many Pashtuns do we have in this forum? :D Bhai kon kon hai KPK se? (Whether Pushtoon, Hazara whatever)...

Need to ask some questions..

Hazaras are mostly from Baluchistan .. Settled here during the 18th century and even worked for the creation of this country and despite their small population are over repress rated in the army .. Go to army selection centers and you wi see hell lot of hazara guys applying for both long course and as recruits ..

As for being Pashtun some posted in this thread aswell .. Apart from Pak one none has any love for em.

Didn't knew about that, it seem Pakistani Bengalis has edited wiki entry. But no doubt Bengal is land of traitors from Mir Jafar to Mati.
Yes is a Bihari from East Pakistan .. Saif ul Azam was a bangali and we know who ... Off to bd during or after 71.. Do t we?

P.S Wiki sucks @22

Hazaras are mostly from Baluchistan .. Settled here during the 18th century and even worked for the creation of this country and despite their small population are over repress rated in the army .. Go to army selection centers and you wi see hell lot of hazara guys applying for both long course and as recruits ..

As for being Pashtun some posted in this thread aswell .. Apart from Pak one none has any love for em.

Yes is a Bihari from East Pakistan .. Saif ul Azam was a bangali and we know who ... Off to bd during or after 71.. Do t we?

P.S Wiki sucks @22

After reading some more, it seem most of so called Bengali refugees after 71 are actually Bihari origin. So they can't be deported for being loyal till the end.

Doesn't matter they hate us or not. We didn't take them in because they were Afghans but because they were Muslims. Their offspring 30 years on considers themselves as Pakistanis and we don't have the right to take that back. If they are abiding by the laws, there is no need to send them back to A'Stan where they face a bleak future. In Pakistan at least they have the opportunity and relative safety. Afghan govt will not take them back as the Afghan economy simply won't be able to take this burden.

I know that many will disagree with my point of view here, though this is my own opinion and i stand by it. I will not participate in creating another human calamity by pushing Afghans back to a country where even we know that their future is bleak. Have that big heart that is the hallmark of being a Pakistani and the Lord shall reward our generosity in ways we cannot even imagine.

Keep calm and let them live in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom