What's new

Just ordered an IPHONE 5, have I made a bad decision??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pata karhoo Meengla bhi sahib ko kidhar samsung ne tu hire nhi kia :D

Nah, no financial stake in either Apple or Microsoft or Samsung. I'd be ashamed of myself if I did and pursue my financial goals through web forums.

I would like to call myself a 'Nietzschean'. An iconoclast. Nothing should be given an uncritical eye--and Apple needs it the LEAST being one of the largest corporation in the world history. I also used to be very critical of Microsoft in late 90's when that company was too dominant.

But, unlike the then all-powerful Microsoft, Apple is doubly-evil for being the leader of a cult of millions who, by their blind zeal, give Apple an enormous undue advantage.

If you read some Nietzsche you'd understand me. He talked against 'idols'. I talk against technological idols. A century after Nietzsche...

Oh, I also own CrappyApple.com: Expose Apple Inc and Start a Boycott of Apple domain.

Nah, no financial stake in either Apple or Microsoft or Samsung. I'd be ashamed of myself if I did and pursue my financial goals through web forums.

I would like to call myself a 'Nietzschean'. An iconoclast. Nothing should be given an uncritical eye--and Apple needs it the LEAST being one of the largest corporation in the world history. I also used to be very critical of Microsoft in late 90's when that company was too dominant.

But, unlike the then all-powerful Microsoft, Apple is doubly-evil for being the leader of a cult of millions who, by their blind zeal, give Apple an enormous undue advantage.

If you read some Nietzsche you'd understand me. He talked against 'idols'. I talk against technological idols. A century after Nietzsche...

Oh, I also own CrappyApple.com: Expose Apple Inc and Start a Boycott of Apple domain.

I was joking brother. You have valid points against Apple and i agree with them

I also choose Apple over its competitors.

I choose the Ipad 2 over the nexus tablets.

I had 2nd thoughts at first too.. but at the end of the day. You won't be disappointed.

Oh glad you understood my post as it was not in English...I have a Jailbroken Iphone 4.

If it is jail broken than you are good.

I know one can make micro sim out of normal sized sim, but are not nano sims different (smaller and slimmer? )

Yes it is smaller but you just have to cut around a normal sim until there is nothing but Gold part remaining and it will work, the Gold part if damaged you lose your sim the rest can be cut.

TPCfx.jpg

I agree, the sheeple will buy anything that has that apple on it regardless of the features or lack thereof.

My two cents.

If you compare 4S with 5, there isn't much of a difference. In fact iPhone 5 comes with a glitch! Its a time ever for an Apple product. Its map application has weird problems.

iPhone 5 is not a revolutionary product like the original iPhone. Its evolutionary. Not much of a difference between 4S and 5.

I bet you will get a better deal on 4S right now. Their display is exactly the same. iPhone 5 has a faster processor, but lets say you have the two phones side by side on the same service provider and same plan, you will not even notice the difference in download speed of data.

The decision is all yours but if I were you, I would have gone for 4S or may be Samsung S3, a very, very nice phone indeed which I may get in December. I m not big on gadgets but my phone is too old now.

If you compare 4S with 5, there isn't much of a difference. In fact iPhone 5 comes with a glitch! Its a time ever for an Apple product. Its map application has weird problems.

Not only that. They are having problems with its camera as well.

iPhone 5 problems: Apple pulls out the same old excuse to users who complain about purple haze | Mail Online

Examples of the camera purple glare glitch:
article-0-153CB07F000005DC-612_634x475.jpg

article-0-153CB0C9000005DC-486_634x478.jpg

article-0-153CB023000005DC-95_634x453.jpg

article-0-1553E1E4000005DC-691_634x459.jpg

Apple considers the purple glare a normal behavior. Their advice is - Not to point your camera at bright light!

Are they hinting that the camera iPhone 5 comes with is suitable only for indoor clicky clicky snap snap? :azn:

Apple is a great firm. No one can deny that they really bring in awesome products to the market. While Creative and Rio brought the first portable MP3 players to the market, it was the iPod which changed the way we listen to music. No one knew we needed a Smartphone till Apple brought in the iPhone. But they tend to get carried away by their own myth.

You made the right decision, though iOS is quite boring compared to the latest Android (Jellybean). If you're a geek, you'll love an android phone.

To those recommending a Galaxy S3, you have no taste. The S3 feels like plasticky sh!t. Its touch response surprisingly seems worse than an iPhone and a Nexus 7 tab, though that may be due to the software. Also, ICS still has a bit of lag on even a superphone like the S3.

If you decide to go for an Android phone, get one that will be upgraded to Jellybean (let me assure you, Jellybean blows ICS out of the water in smoothness and speed). HTC one X+ looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom