What's new

Just ordered an IPHONE 5, have I made a bad decision??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows xiaomi2?
mi2_prop_con_03_1.jpg

who knows xiaomi2?
mi2_prop_con_03_1.jpg

I'm interested in this phone perhaps will wait for Xiaomi 3 apart from Samsung line up and Windows Phone two of which i am preparing to buy next Year.

over priced under performing product, bad choice, yes if u wanna show off u better do it among other apple fans not when android users r around. ive been using an android past 2 years and im verymuch satisfied with its progress, android comes with no strings attached where as apple cocoons u in its world. if possible go fot Note 2

Android-vs-Apple-660x386-450x263.jpg

android is adaptive and evolve more frequently than apple, more features in android.

android_vs_iphone.png

y do u think apples market is shrinking ?

staunch android user n apple critic. JMT :)

Samsung S3 feels Great in hand there is nothing plasticiky about it [your invented stupid word] come out of that hole you know you love crapple just say it you are a poor struggling isheep. Galaxy S3 touch responsive is so great that it is termed world's best SmartPhone in 2012 along with Galaxy S2. There is absolutely no lag on Galaxy S2/S3, I have used enough of Samsung products to declare it the best, Samsung sold 25 million S3 only you are in minority who is unable to digest the success mr. isheep.

lol
plas·tick·y/ˈplastikē/
Adjective:

Resembling plastic.
Seeming artificial or of inferior quality.

Also, if you read my post in full, I recommended him an HTC One X+, an ANDROID phone. I also own a Nexus 7 tablet, which means i'm not a "poor struggling isheep" like you claim.

Regarding the S3, it's a powerhouse, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks and feels like sh!t. In fact, one of my friends wanted to get an iPhone 4S but I steered him towards the S3, buying into the superphone hype, but after using it extensively, I felt like I was using a plastic toy rather than a $500+ phone. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants a good looking phone.

S3 DOES have a slight lag and as i explained before (and which you conveniently forgot to read) is probably due to ICS. I'm saying this because I have used Android Jellybean which is as smooth as iOS. This will probably be fixed in the jellybean update for S3.

As for the S3 touch response, it's not noticeable, but it feels like you have to drag your finger more to get the screen/page to slide. Again, probably due to software.

lol

Also, if you read my post in full, I recommended him an HTC One X+, an ANDROID phone. I also own a Nexus 7 tablet, which means i'm not a "poor struggling isheep" like you claim.

Regarding the S3, it's a powerhouse, but it doesn't change the fact that it looks and feels like sh!t. In fact, one of my friends wanted to get an iPhone 4S but I steered him towards the S3, buying into the superphone hype, but after using it extensively, I felt like I was using a plastic toy rather than a $500+ phone. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants a good looking phone.

S3 DOES have a slight lag and as i explained before (and which you conveniently forgot to read) is probably due to ICS. I'm saying this because I have used Android Jellybean which is as smooth as iOS. This will probably be fixed in the jellybean update for S3.

As for the S3 touch response, it's not noticeable, but it feels like you have to drag your finger more to get the screen/page to slide. Again, probably due to software.

note 2 comes with jellybean OS which is hassle/lag free, 40k INR icheaper than apple Ishit Ueat, y dont just browse YouTube to read comments and watch the video ? Abhi u have made a mistake, pls correct it :) it is faster and has more to offer, 2 gigs of RAM havens sake .........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom