What's new

Jordan King Abdullah`s Visit to Ankara and His tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the new fashion in ME diplomacy these days!

311502_409936512396422_1065395520_n.jpg

davutoglu-tears-gaza-visit-nationalturk-0455.jpg

20-11-2012_Gaza_Davutoglu.jpg

turkish-prime-minister-erdogans-wife-and-a-myanmar-refugee-woman-hug-each-other-crying.jpg

These are pictures of Rohingyas and Gaza. Now we know that Jordanian king was not really crying, cold weather made his eyes leak. But the suffering of Rohingyas and Gazans are very real. These tears are genuine. Any muslim will feel emotional seeing the suffering of another muslim.

I doubt Jordan would buy T-129, they have their limited resources and recently signed for 18 AH-6 for scount-recon-light attack...

They are operating 7-8 different Types with Attack Gunships primarily 29 AH-1 Cobras. Never the less that would be a fine deal to slowly replace AH-1s.

Was he really crying or what? The Jordanian troll that lurks this Turkish subforum 24/7 made me confused.

These are pictures of Rohingyas and Gaza. Now we know that Jordanian king was not really crying, cold weather made his eyes leak. But the suffering of Rohingyas and Gazans are very real. These tears are genuine. Any muslim will feel emotional seeing the suffering of another muslim.

i dont really know if this happens because i live in cold weater every day but it doesnt make my eyes leak, never made it leak as fa as i can remember

maybe there was sudden gust of wind

i dont really know if this happens because i live in cold weater every day but it doesnt make my eyes leak, never made it leak as fa as i can remember

Or maybe somebody was peeling unions

The news BlackEagle brought is from some blog like news, I wouldn't take it seriously. So till now there is no official saying, the link he provides is about this blog called "Jordanian Braves" from its "Own sources".... So yeah.

I am so sorry for Turkish brothers here. It turned out that he was not crying but cold weather and wind made his eyes leak according to Jordanian official sources. I myself was stumped the moment I saw his tears, because never seen them not even on his own father's death. So, why would he cry over Atatork? I didn't understand it and was looking for an explanation. His tears over Atatork doesn't make sense at all. I know nothing about Atatork except that he was the founder of Turkey and was pro-secular.

Source:

http://www.nashamajo.com/?p=2772

Lol, that's hilarious. Even you sensed something was wrong.

Lol, that's hilarious. Even you sensed something was wrong.

The source is bogus, the site says "Our sources" not "Official Sources", and it is a blog for God's sakes.

The news BlackEagle brought is from some blog like news, I wouldn't take it seriously. So till now there is no official saying, the link he provides is about this blog called "Jordanian Braves" from its "Own sources".... So yeah.

It wasn't Mosa, let it go.

It wasn't Mosa, let it go.

بكيفك خلاص انا ماني مرقعلك اكتر من هيك. ااااااه انت تراك تقهرني، رميت افضل فرصة حلف تاريخيه عرض الحائط, جاتك الفرصه الين حدك، فرصة تنشرى بالملايين و انت رميتها بيدينك.

كان يمدينا نص مشاكلنا هنا انحلت لكن اااااه يا قهري قهرااااه

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom