What's new

Jordan King Abdullah`s Visit to Ankara and His tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
fall apart as in your economy would face a crisis, and many turks would be upset. any idea how it is to have no gas for a particular period?

There are numerous ways to fill the gap of the iranian gas. How can you believe that Turks won't have a backup plan.

There is always Azerbaijan who can help us.

Turkic brotherhood.

iranians never came to europe for crappy jobs. on the contrary. they were never guestworkers, unlike other nationalities you mentioned.

I have nothing left to say to you, Your ignorance and stupidy is beyond believe and you feed off your own bullcrap, I know many Iranians which have crappy jobs...

iranians never came to europe for crappy jobs. on the contrary. they were never guestworkers, unlike other nationalities you mentioned.

vast majority of iranians who immigrated to West were politic assylums.
Unlike iranians, majority of Turks immigrated to europe were villagers from most backward and poor regions of Turkey.

At the moment most of turks have their own bussines or relatively work in good position in europs.
Most of them waiting for completion of their retirement righst. otherwise they already come backt o homeland.

Why in hell Mosa got banned? :confused: :frown:

There are many..many people who were working hard to get him down, they have been insulting him, his country, his religion for weeks in other sub-forums to drag him there, and eventually, he fell in their trap.

Man, it's just a forum, it's sad how people spend nights thinking of how to get a forumer down, I really pity them. Mosa is a doctor, I think he better concentrate on his great future.

We have a saying in Arabic, "Dogs barking will never affect clouds", Saudi Arabia is moving on into greatness and more and more prosperity while those will just sit there and watch with their sad eyes.

Haha, what do you think great Aryan Iranians are doing here? They are all jobless or cleaning my **** and when they finished they come here on PDF to boast about Iran. The country that ousted them. A country that kicked their parents out of their country and had to flee with their heads down. The poor Turks that came to Europe are doing much better than the relatively educated Iranian refugees from Iran.

Lmao poor guy has to lie to make himself feel better :lol: Most Iranians in Europe are educated and go through legal means, such as a place in university or a job offer. Very few go that are actual refugees as Iran is not a war zone. But you don't have to lie mate. Everyone knows the amount of Turks in Europe who are doing crime or menial jobs.

WTF is going on here?? This thread is about Jordan King`s visit to Turkey...Whats all this Turkey-Iran sh!t?? Some of you guys are acting like high school teenagers..Grow the fuuk up

@WebMaster, @Aeronaut @Deno please kindly delete all off-topic posts

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF is going on here?? This thread is about Jordan King`s visit to Turkey...Whats all this Turkey-Iran sh!t?? Some of you guys are acting like high school teenagers..Grow the fuuk up

@WebMaster, @Aeronaut @Deno please kindly delete all off-topic posts

Some people don't want Turk-Arap friendship!
And they incite Turks.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many..many people who were working hard to get him down, they have been insulting him, his country, his religion for weeks in other sub-forums to drag him there, and eventually, he fell in their trap.

Man, it's just a forum, it's sad how people spend nights thinking of how to get a forumer down, I really pity them. Mosa is a doctor, I think he better concentrate on his great future.

We have a saying in Arabic, "Dogs barking will never affect clouds", Saudi Arabia is moving on into greatness and more and more prosperity while those will just sit there and watch with their sad eyes.

Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom