What's new

Jordan King Abdullah`s Visit to Ankara and His tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwed? You must be drunk or high something. Just a couple months left for your Iranian puppet master, And then you will like anyone as Turkey desires.

you are just mad because we are the regional superpower. no matter how many fancy stuff you have. that will not change this fact.

you are just mad because we are the regional superpower. no matter how many fancy stuff you have. that will not change this fact.

Who are you by the way Germany ? Are you joking ?

He is probably an Iranian who got kicked out of Iran during the revolution.

Now he is boasting about Iranian superiority in Germany as a refugee.

The same country that kicked his family out of their own country.

Regional Superpower? Such term doesnt exist. If you want to be a regional power you need much more then simply controlling some terrorist organisations, See the result when you try to gross Turkeys politicial roadmap and its national interest, Entire Syria has become a battle ground with FSA winning. Your influance is temporarly and almost non-existend, It all about sending some weapons to some terrorist and thats what you call influance. We bound and force them to submit to our will like any other nation trough other means like Economy and trading, Why do you think Iraqi KRG is having Great relations with Turkey, Becuase they are almost totally dependent on us trough playing smart after the invasion of Iraq, That will become of Syria, No Turning back now, Even if Assad wins, He will be unable to Trade with the most advanced nation in the region and its neighbour Turkey. Iran cant do crap beside some barking...

Thats the reason why we already won, Even if he wins, he would be economicly doomed, if he loses, Trade will be booming and wealth will come to Syria. Thats what you call a fact, You already lost...

He is probably an Iranian who got kicked out of Iran during the revolution.

Now he is boasting about Iranian superiority in Germany as a refugee.

The same country that kicked his family out of their own country.

LMAO look at the Dutch blackhead refugee calling others names :lol:

My ancestors weren't thrown out of their country. They came here for economic reasons. While you were thrown out and had to leave their country with their head down.

Yeah "economic reasons". Is that your way of saying they went to Netherlands to be toilet cleaners?

Regional Superpower? Such term doesnt exist.

it does exist. iran is called a regional superpower by a ex-CIA officer Robert Baer.

If you want to be a regional power you need much more then simply controlling some terrorist organisations

yes. we control your energy. thats why almost 50% of your gas is IRANIAN gas. if stop importing that gas, you country will fall apart.

See the result when you try to gross Turkeys politicial roadmap and its national interest, Entire Syria has become a battle ground with FSA winning.

haha, you want to correlate that civil war with turkey? that war wasnt started by turkey, and you guys are not the main parties. iran, qatar, us, ksa are. and fsa is not winning. its a stalemate, and iran has managed to counter USA, KSA, QATAR, TURKEY and other terrorist supporters.

Your influance is temporarly and almost non-existend, It all about sending some weapons to some terrorist and thats what you call influance.

haha, you know nothing. we control iraq, lebanon, gaza, armenia, northern and western afghanistan, shia population in bahrein, rebels in yemen, etc.

We bound and force them to submit to our will like any other nation trough other means like Economy and trading, Why do you think Iraqi KRG is having Great relations with Turkey, Becuase they are almost totally dependent on us trough playing smart after the invasion of Iraq,

funny. the only reason why maliki didn't attacked KRG is because iran intervened. the kurds, like talabani, are still listening to iran. irans trade with krg is great too.

That will become of Syria, No Turning back now, Even if Assad wins, He will be unable to Trade with the most advanced nation in the region and its neighbour Turkey. Iran cant do crap beside some barking...

who cares? the only thing iran wants is too have a supply line too hezbollah, and keep terrorist out of syria. the last has failed, but at least they are not controlling syria entirely.

Thats the reason why we already won, Even if he wins, he would be economicly doomed, if he loses, Trade will be booming and wealth will come to Syria. Thats what you call a fact, You already lost...

you guys have won? of iran tomorrow decides to stop importing gas to your country, pressure the kurds to withdraw their relations with turkey, or give maliki the go to attack krg, your country would fall apart. that is what we call real POWER.

you guys have won? of iran tomorrow decides to stop importing gas to your country, pressure the kurds to withdraw their relations with turkey, or give maliki the go to attack krg, your country would fall apart. that is what we call real POWER.

I don't want to waste my time by arguing all of your BS opinion. Do you seriously think, if you stop exporting gas to Turkey, Turkey will fall apart ? :omghaha:

it does exist. iran is called a regional superpower by a ex-CIA officer Robert Baer.

Well some random FBI agent said that Turkey has the B-61 Nuclear bomb codes, Meaning we can use them... Would you believe that?

yes. we control your energy. thats why almost 50% of your gas is IRANIAN gas. if stop importing that gas, you country will fall apart.

An eye for an Eye, So will yours...

haha, you want to correlate that civil war with turkey? that war wasnt started by turkey, and you guys are not the main parties. iran, qatar, us, ksa are. and fsa is not winning. its a stalemate, and iran has managed to counter USA, KSA, QATAR, TURKEY and other terrorist supporters.

Man, I am to lazy for this, But it cant be helped. If it wasnt for Turkey FSA would have been wiped out duo to lack of funds and weapons, We are there main supporter as you can see how most FSA Rebels have Turkish camo, And how they openly started clashing with Kurdish rebels trying to control the north, Not to mension the fact they killed plenty of PKK terrorist scum...

Also not to mension the fact most of Syria is in the hand of FSA rebels lol.:astagh:

haha, you know nothing. we control iraq, lebanon, gaza, armenia, northern and western afghanistan, shia population in bahrein, rebels in yemen, etc.

Beside Iraq, You dont control any of the mensioned area. You have some factors of influance such as Terrorist groups and 'My enemies enemy is my friend' relations, Which is all temporarly, influance trough economic dependency is worth much more...

funny. the only reason why maliki didn't attacked KRG is because iran intervened. the kurds, like talabani, are still listening to iran. irans trade with krg is great too.

Having some trading doesnt mean anything, They are almost complelty dependent on us... indisputed fact!

who cares? the only thing iran wants is too have a supply line too hezbollah, and keep terrorist out of syria. the last has failed, but at least they are not controlling syria entirely.

No not yet, But the fact they are controlling most of Syria shows who is winning....

Your such a simpleton... :disagree:

I don't want to waste my time by arguing all of your BS opinion. Do you seriously think, if you stop exporting gas to Turkey, Turkey will fall apart ? :omghaha:

fall apart as in your economy would face a crisis, and many turks would be upset. any idea how it is to have no gas for a particular period?

Yeah "economic reasons". Is that your way of saying they went to Netherlands to be toilet cleaners?
Haha, what do you think great Aryan Iranians are doing here? They are all jobless or cleaning my **** and when they finished they come here on PDF to boast about Iran. The country that ousted them. A country that kicked their parents out of their country and had to flee with their heads down. The poor Turks that came to Europe are doing much better than the relatively educated Iranian refugees from Iran.

Haha, what do you think great Aryan Iranians are doing here? They are all jobless or cleaning my **** and when they finished they come here on PDF to boast about Iran. The country that ousted them. A country that kicked their parents out of their country.

haha, iranians never came as guest workers to europe. they are all quite high educated and have good jobs. unlike turks. i can give you a german report on this if you want.

Dies wird einerseits mit der soziodemographischen und sozioökonomischen Zusammensetzung iranischer Migranten in Deutschland erklärt, die ein außerordentlich hohes Bildungsniveau besitzen, der politischen und ökonomischen Elite des Iran angehörten und oftmals säkular eingestellt sind.

haha, iranians never came as guest workers to europe. they are all quite high educated and have good jobs. unlike turks. i can give you a german report on this if you want.

Every immegrant (First generation) came to europe for crappy jobs, That was there fate wether your Turk, Arab, Persian, Kurds, Berber, Armenian, Greek, Slavic, Polish you name it, Your just some blindly barking retard.... My brother is an architact, Is that a bad job? Moron...

Every immegrant (First generation) came to europe for crappy jobs, That was there fate wether your Turk, Arab, Persian, Kurds, Berber, Armenian, Greek, Slavic, Polish you name it, Your just some blindly barking retard.... My brother is an architact, Is that a bad job? Moron...

iranians never came to europe for crappy jobs. on the contrary. they were never guestworkers, unlike other nationalities you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom