What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the chinease are refusing to pay for a twin seater JFT development .....it would suggest they are not keen on this for PLAAF use in the near future.

Yes China is not interested in this plane. Happy?

What does that prove? It proves nothing.

Stop your usual egoistic BS, Storm Force.

If the chinease are refusing to pay for a twin seater JFT development .....it would suggest they are not keen on this for PLAAF use in the near future.

1. MoU is signed.
2. its a JV
3. both countries contribute.

its not a matter of interest. a twin-seater will increase the likelihood of exports to other countries.

what happened to the urgent delivery of 50 jf -17 from China... i thought the time frame was of 6 months ?

1. MoU is signed.
2. its a JV
3. both countries contribute.

its not a matter of interest. a twin-seater will increase the likelihood of exports to other countries.

Sir,
when we are going to start this ? and where ?

I wish something likes these are shared with me. Generally people become silent on topics related to weapon configuration:(. Inside PAF, Project JF-17 is nothing less than a stealth aircraft project:D

This is very true!

My source used to be generous on providing some tit bits regarding new developments but these days, all he says is "wait and watch". Seems like someone in PAF command has been reading internet forums lately :D

This is very true!

My source used to be generous on providing some tit bits regarding new developments but these days, all he says is "wait and watch". Seems like someone in PAF command has been reading internet forums lately :D
Ofcourse they are , and about diamond shape nose. I am sure it is already added in block 2 . but Third squadron may not be block 2.

This is very true!

I cannot say but I believe I drew them here, indirectly with my posts (I stopped posting inside stuff for my own will and latter got messages about them.)
Ofcourse they are , and about diamond shape nose. I am sure it is already added in block 2 . but Third squadron may not be block 2.
Third squadron is Block I whose aircraft are produced about atleast 8 months ago. The JF-17 crash was one of them.

Do we know how many jf-17 Pakistan already made? the #s so far?

Do we know how many jf-17 Pakistan already made? the #s so far?
Made? 50. Operational? 38. Total units? 49 (one crashed). In production? Cannot say that. :)
11 units are soon going to be induced by mid-late 2012 and pilot training/conversion is going on.

Every Info is published when it gets little old oK!! , even if Ceremony is held is induction of something is post little let, where as no new news, well Block-2 might be on news with pics in Early days of 2013 , it seems that j10 will get time so the PAF want more potent jf17 blk2

This is very true!

That and the fact that due to funding restrictions.. the PAF is no longer keen to reveal anything that would send its adversaries on even more purchasing sprees and further escalate this little arms race which Pakistan can no longer even keep a "minimum detterance" on.

206192_421784187866964_1317785644_n.jpg

547374_401765686535481_462692280_n.jpg

458030_418097594902290_793108299_o.jpg

306231_408207459224637_1618516338_n.jpg

jf-17_thunder_izmir_002.jpg

izmir_thunder_12.jpg

jf-17_thunder_izmir_003.jpg

why is that in 70-80 percent pics on net we see 09-112 in those pics and never any other JF-17 with different serial number

I cannot say but I believe I drew them here, indirectly with my posts (I stopped posting inside stuff for my own will and latter got messages about them.)

Third squadron is Block I whose aircraft are produced about atleast 8 months ago. The JF-17 crash was one of them.

Wah Bhai Jaan, as if Oscar, Nabil-05, Pshamim saab tid bits were so weak that only PAF media team took notice of your wild posts only (btw when you have shared any super duper insider news of JF-17?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom