What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 50..they say 38 are operational

real questions are how many are we going to build 250 or 150?

and will the navy get independent numbers or not?

and will a stealthy type(NOT a STEALTH) or an totally improved version be built or not?

how many exports will we get if any?

We have 50 produced and one crashed. 38 operational in two squadrons, and 11 have cleared tests.
We are going to built as much as several thousands of JF-17. A more appropriate questions is, how many will we build for ourselves or for PAF. Atleast 150, but if PAF wants we can make more. And there is no block III, it will emerage as a new stealthy aircraft with a new name.

PAC are expecting 4500 to 5500 exports and CAC are expecting fgures slightly highier.

We have 50 produced and one crashed. 38 operational in two squadrons, and 11 have cleared tests.
We are going to built as much as several thousands of JF-17. A more appropriate questions is, how many will we build for ourselves or for PAF. Atleast 150, but if PAF wants we can make more. And there is no block III, it will emerage as a new stealthy aircraft with a new name.

PAC are expecting 4500 to 5500 exports and CAC are expecting fgures slightly highier.

Its time that the perception of that is cleared up..

People are thinking of blocks as some massive improvement instead of along the lines of the F-16 block 15, 25, 40..etc

exporting 4500-5500?
really?

if so it will count for 60-70% of aircraft export in this decade

i think at best we both cac/pac can max. export 300 of them

Just an expression ... chill out.

What matters is that the current order stands at 150 to be delivered in three batches... and thats THAT.

Just an expression ... chill out.
What matters is that the current order stands at 150 to be delivered in three batches... and thats THAT.
50 delivered per year, and I'd started counting years, how much 4500-5500 will takes . :lol: Wat makes blk 2 to took so long? still that strange quietness.

exporting 4500-5500?
really?

if so it will count for 60-70% of aircraft export in this decade

i think at best we both cac/pac can max. export 300 of them

They are anticipating a total of such export orders, and to cope with it, three new JF-17 production facilities will be built in Pakistan.

50 delivered per year, and I'd started counting years, how much 4500-5500 will takes . :lol: Wat makes blk 2 to took so long? still that strange quietness.
Aircraft development and integration is not an easy job. Avionics has had some problem, and choosing a suitable radar made it longer. Now the rumors about AESA radar for Block II are at peak with sources claiming that PAF has received AESA radars. No one is ready to clear things out, and they just wink at you saying 'Wait and watch'. Block II will be out anything after October.

If Aesa is available to PAF now then why we are wasting time on KLJ7V2 ?

These are rumors and no one is willing to confirm. Same sources (someone working on JF-17 project in China) say that KLJ-7X is now dropped project and kept aside. I will not guarantee any of this, hence saying they are just rumors.

in my opinion,AESA is not neccessary in block IIs..
SD10B with KLJv2 would be best..

real thing which is needed is to increase the number of stations...!

There are issues with an AESA right now, which include but are not limited to cooling, space and sophistication.

sorry my brothers if im going to make a stupidity..but could anyone tell me please why the engine nozzles are bluish?

jf-17_thunder_horizontal_stabilizers_1.jpg

cI9ZF.jpg

again sorry,no offence please...!

thanks...

kanwa news reported there are no immediate plans of replacing the Klj-7 which has a range of "130km" for a fighter size target.

probably with just slight tweaks we can achieve 140-150km range..which is more than enough

and kanwa quoted a high range PAF official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom